Snoop Dogg Implores Fans to Boycott ‘Roots’ Remake

>Rapper Snoop Dogg blasted a new remake of the 1977 “Roots” miniseries and urged his social media following to boycott the series in an expletive-laced video posted to Instagram.
>“I’m sick of this shit. How the fuck are they going to put ‘Roots’ on on Memorial Day?” he said. “They going to just keep beating that shit into our heads about how they did us, huh?”
>Snoop Dogg said that Hollywood films about African-Americans “keep showing the abuse we took hundreds and hundreds of years ago” and ignore their accomplishments in today’s society.
>“When you all going to make a series about the success that black folks is having?” he asked. “The only success we have is ‘Roots’ and ’12 Years a Slave’ and shit like that, huh?”
>“I ain’t watching that shit, and I advise you motherfuckers as real niggers like myself; fuck them television shows,” Snoop said. “Let’s create our own shit based on today, how we live and how we inspire people today. Black is what’s real. Fuck that old shit.”
hollywoodreporter.com/news/snoop-dogg-asks-fans-boycott-898225

Is he right?

Shut up nigger

He's right that wallowing in the miseries of the past is pointless. All it does is breed resentment in the present.

this nigga just made Meet the Blacks and now he's criticizing Roots for not trying to tackle today's issues blacks gotta deal with

funny as fuck because even if a black person made a movie about what blacks gotta deal with today it'll be 100% grievances with white people and none of the bullshit they do unto themselves which is 99% of their problems

>
Maybe if you're from Sup Forums or a sensitive black man like Snoop.

Why is an American Rapper even purchasing Canadian branded clothing?

triggered much darky?

>literally said only Sup Forums fags and black sensitive people have a problem with this
>this implies I have no problem with consuming media like a responsible and rational adult
>Sup Forums gets triggered

Have a meme, my friend.

Snoop realizes the bullshit being peddled to blacks. To try and keep them mired in the past. To keep them in the victim mindset. The sad thing is its blacks that are doing it.

>ignoring their accomplishments in today's society
Inspiring the youth of today to wear their trousers around their ankles is hardly an accomplishment

You know your race has a real problem when the most intelligent thing a person of that race has said in a long time is fucking Snoop Doggy Dogg.

Not bad
Mild kek

Snoops is not stupid he just understands the sort of persona he has to have in order to do what he does. You can also see as he gets older he drops that persona more and more.

He's right but the WE WUZ SLAVES card is constantly brought up by blackies to make us feel bad

At this point he's not so much a rapper as he is a high school football coach who makes a ton of money on the side from rapping.

Nah, all our problems are because of white people.
It's like how people say you can't feel bad because >tfwnogf because there are other things to feel bad about but none of those things affect you as much as not having a gf, so they don't bother you.

He's still a rapper right

Still making good money.

>jews make some racebait tv show
>blacks get pissed off
top kek

It's stupid

But its sad and funny in the same time.

My nigga