According to longtime partner Zoe Kazan, Dano is a big fan of anal foreplay. "The first time we had sex...

>According to longtime partner Zoe Kazan, Dano is a big fan of anal foreplay. "The first time we had sex, he slipped a pinky in." Kazan admitted. "I was shocked at first, but he sang to me and consoled me. After a few hours of stretching, he asked me if I was ready for 'Dano's dragon'." She exclaimed with a smile. "He eventually loosened me up enough to take one of his 13 inch double sided dragon dildos. We went ass to ass for hours, there was shit everywhere."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7RgcNMpQ1ME
youtube.com/watch?v=oOUqVuNzkA8
youtu.be/W8zWs0V1eco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Classic

this thread is great

Classic Dano.

Just CPD for you.

youtu.be/7RgcNMpQ1ME

El Classico

CL4SSIC

>but he sang to me and consoled me

I just imagined him singing this

youtube.com/watch?v=oOUqVuNzkA8

Why does he look like a young Stephen Fry here?

Le classique

>not singing A Classic Man
youtu.be/W8zWs0V1eco

"Paul Dano wasn't actually originally cast in 12 Years a Slave.[19]
Rumor has it that at some point during the shoot he randomly wandered onto the Louisiana set and started ordering the black actors around, screaming obscenities at them.[20]
Steve McQueen, having the deft touch and artistic integrity that he does, kept the cameras rolling and was able to capture most of the footage.[21][22] They even made some adjustments to the original story in order to work the harrowing footage into the film.”[23]

The offensive limerick "Run Nigger Run" in 12 Years a Slave was originally penned as a short limerick only four lines long.[7] The extended lyrics and decision to sing them while clapping to the beat were improvised on the spot by Paul Dano during shooting, much to the confusion of the crew and his fellow cast members. It is reported that in original cuts of the scene, other cast members can be seen shifting uncomfortably for several minutes as Dano continues to sing and clap his hands.[8][9] The film's lead actor Chiwetel Ejiofor was so impressed with Dano's performance that he convinced director Steve McQueen to include the full song in the movie and edit the scene accordingly.[10]

classic

kekking pretty hard

wowee, talk about a tell all interview

But if you actually watched the film, you'd notice that in shots with the black dudes present, Paul Dano is incredibly uncomfortable singing the song. It's only in the singles that Paul looks comfortable.

That first part is made-up, but the second is true.

Classic

might be one of the heights of method acting caught by film

Made me laugh, thanks OP

>but he sang to and consoled me

-----D
C L A S S I C
-----N
-----O