WE WUZ SLAVES N SHIEET

WE WUZ SLAVES N SHIEET

>reviewers afraid to say anything negative
Lel

>general public disliked it
>libtard cucks """"""liked"""""" it
Of course they did.
Fuck this gay earth. I'm convinced 13 Hours would be the best reviewed movie of the year if the liberal media wasn't so far up their own (and Shillary's) ass, and afraid to admit they actually liked something from fear of the dreaded "TWITTER BACKLASH." Where did it all go so wrong.

>100%
Come on now.

>paying your tithes to your liberal god

What a bunch of fucking cowards. It's racist to not shit on this movie. It's called the bigotry of low expectations.

>still trusting Tumblr Tomatoes

But Snoop Dogg says I shouldn't.

reminder that this will also happen with ghostbusters

>I'm convinced 13 Hours would be the best reviewed movie of the year

michael bay hasn't made a good movie in 18 years

This

>I am Kunta
Correct, you ARE a cunt.

>57% liked it
W-What's happening?

Daily reminder blacks aren't doing this to you. Blacks don't run Hollywood.

The split between critics and the public is growing wider. Soon people will realize that critics don't speak for them.
>Take back your movie reviews, Gotham.

I already knew that but thanks anyway. It's good that somebody on Sup Forums cares.

>critics give 100%
>only 57% of real life people liked it

something isn't adding up!

>that scene where he inquires about the bonus situation

why is everything about black slavery recently? seems like every movie is, but there's millions of other historical genres that are equally hardship entailing

>white heroine

Agenda pushing.

List the movies

Like what?

Roots and....?

White guilt?

I would honestly watch a movie about the Ottomans kidnapping some Hungarian or Balkanite boy at an early age, then bringing him up as a ruthless killing machine

12 Years A Slave

That came out three years ago

I don't think so, that would imply they actually have some balls in standing up for their SJW horseshit. Everyone has seen that dislike bar for the trailer, they'll fold and give it lukewarm reviews.

There's nothing, you're wrong with your hairbrained theories. Go back to Sup Forums, there's nothing going on. Just a remake, nothing to even notice

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

looks a bit like a young Jon Jones

Don't you remember what you did? YOU ENSLAVED AN ENTIRE RACE,YOU ARE NEVER TO FORGET THAT

Because the same people who control hollywood also want you to think about nothing but race and gender while they drain your county dumbshit.

THEYRE TURNING THE FREAKING FROGS GAY

Django Unchained

That's why I love playing the Total War games. It demonstrates this reality so well. I've just crushed and enslaved the native Celtic tribes of Germany and as a consequence am now facing a massive slave revolt. I know everyone hated Rome 2, but the Emperor Edition is legitimately a good game.

So three slave movies over a four year span?

>negroekino

If that was true wouldn't Africa be empty than?

Adding Lincoln to the list along with Civil War

Do you even try, Marvel?

Already done.

Is it just me or are the only times critics and regular people agree is on Marvel's capeshit?

Shes right though

Giving a bad score to Roots is literally hate crime.

Females liked it more than men

Sticky please

Is art imitating reality or vice versa?

BLACKED

Females are more likely to be SJWs.

Black guys do not care about this movie.

is that supposed to be a rebuttal?

>i don't like what you're saying so you don't matter.

>males under 18, lowest score
prepare your anus liberlols

There was literally one other movie about slavery, 12 years a slave. Just shut the fuck up.

>still relevant

Fuck off, Rotten Cuckmatoes.

>rotten plebs
only imdb

A New Hope got a remake in 2015. ROOTS got a remake in 2016. What are we getting next year?

I wish there was a holiday where nonwhites are given free whips and go around whipping the living shit out of everyone white, children and elderly included

A remake of "The Color Purple". Screencap this post. Jeweywood can't resist.

In 10 years that will compulsory education about the slave trade

That's a price I'm willing to pay

I'd like the same thing, but with niggers and guns

White women will doom civilization.
Women's rights were a mistake.
If we'd let our pets vote they'd probably make more sensible decisions, other than "free dog treats for everyone".

It's the black women, not the white women

Look at twitter you see most users and hashtags were black female.

see:

Sup Forums shits on anything that focuses on black people, why?

IM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME BLACK PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY IT !?!??

nigga fuck you srsly

this place is full of people like this:
for proof see:

Have you ever had to live around black people? They're barely human.

Krager is a nigger

This
13 Hours was shockingly good

Young males are sick of tokenism and pandering, and newfags come to Sup Forums to be edgy.

Also: neck urself, tripfag

COTTON

>dont bother opening the thread if you want a discussion on whether this show is well made or not.

no she isn't, find me a SINGLE physical walk of life where women are dominant over men. A SINGLE one

MCUcks WILL defend this

>Young males are sick of tokenism
Should have cast a white guy as the slave.
>this bait?

Have you ever considered it was just the black people you lived around? Were those select individuals really representative of the entire world's population of black people? Aren't you people supposed to be reasonable? This is why we can't have nice things.

>look it up
>it's fucking real

my sides

it obviously isn't worthy of a 100 score seeing as people actually don't like it

and the discussion is about the critics being so obviously political when making reviews

Spotted the Jew.

Prostitution. You're welcome.

Nah, not bait.

Sex. Try and pretend that's not the case, I dare you.

I am a black man who obeys the law and doesn't depend on government assistance or blame white people for my faults.

>random movie about slavery gets released
>gets good reviews
>FUCKING JUICE AND LEEBURALLS I SWEAR

That's just beyond tinfoil hat

>Sex. Try and pretend that's not the case, I dare you.

My girlfriend to be honest.

televison 'critics' are a fucking joke
supergirl had like 80%

You're right, show me this land of magical negros

Fuck off, nigger.

why does he face say I am a kunt?

>seeing as people actually don't like it
why didnt people like it?
>and the discussion is about the critics being so obviously political when making reviews
again why are they wrong? ive seen no criticisms but instead just salty memes.
was the directing, writing or acting bad? Should i watch it?

>My girlfriend to be honest.

Your girlfriend what? Jesus fucking Christ, finish your fucking sentences. Are you 12?

No way ghostbusters doesn't have historical shit to protect it.

What? I took you up on your dare, citing my girlfriend as evidence that women are not dominant over men in sex. This isn't difficult man.

It isn't "just the ones user lived around". Predominantly black neighborhoods or, hell, a street corner with more than two black males is statistically nothing but trouble.

Can you not read?

it says Kunt