On the topic of Mr. Schneider

Greetings Sup Forums.org

It's the head of critically acclaimed cartoon channel, Nickelodeon, Cyma Zarghami messaging you about a controversial topic. I've come to your beautiful Vietnamese paper folding forum because multiple reports have come across my desk describing the discussions here about our top writer of our live action children and young teen shows, Dan James Schneider.

These topics include accusations of alleged pedophilic actions performed by Mr. Schneider. These allegations have been becoming increasingly problematic for Mr. Schneider and Nickelodeon as a whole. Dan has asked me personally, him being a frequent peruser of this wonderful site, to message you all and advocate for these topics of discussion to cease immediately.

While fun and creativity are very important to us here at Nickelodeon Studios, Viacom Network, and it's associates, I'm astounded to say that your creativity has been deemed destructive to the personal life of Mr. Schneider and to the reputation of our company.

We are demanding that the discussion of Dan Schneider in pedophilic contexts are to be ended. If these demands are not met within twenty-four (24) hours, legal action will be taken and Sup Forums.org will be shut down

Deepest regards Cyma Zarghami.

Nice copypasta senpai

You forgot the part about the feet.

I don't understand.

Regardless, discussion of Mr. Schneider in pedophilic context will be met with a lawsuit and a potential deletion of this site if it continues in twenty-four (24) hours.

Wait, what was his name again?

Dan Schneider has claimed on multiple occasions, he has not been sexually involved with any child actress including Miranda Taylor Cosgrove and Jamie Lynn Spears, who have also testified to these claims being false.

Dan "wham bam thank you ma'am" Schneider

Dan James Schneider.

Dan "get in the van" Schneider

Just to clarify, we are talking about Dan "Spread em wider" Schneider?

Dan "Get in the partyvan and drink this cider" Schneider

>Deletion of this site.
Funposting aside, i wouldbe GLAD if that happened. Even if few tears flow down my cheek.

Dan "Get in the Van" Schneider

I see pictures like this posted on here frequently. Always taken out of context. Dan is a passionate, caring man as evidenced by this photo. Harm has not come to Miranda in any way, shape, or form.

Dan "careful, we got a biter" Schneider

You mean Dan "Hold Her Tighter, She's A Fighter" Schneider?

Dan "Show Me That Sole and I'll Give You a Role" Schneider

These nicknames for Mr. Schneider will also be unacceptable. How about Dan "the Writer" Schneider? He is our top writer after all.
The last thing We want here at Nickelodeon Studios is to sue an innocent website for the childish behavior of a few.
Again, if our demands are not met, legal action will be taken and may result in the deletion of this site.

Well it isn't strictly harmful per se, just highly frowned upon.

Dan "I'll get inside her and make her wider" the "writer" Schneider

>everybody is always hard to see him.

That's good to hear. At least Dan isn't alone in being hard

Dan "Give Jaime a Raw all-nighter" Schneider

How about Dan "Rough Rider" Schneider?
The Rough Riders were pretty cool.

Mr. Schneider is wonderful man. When he takes a break from his busy work and comes down to the studio to see us, everybody is glad to see him.