Warcraft was enjoyable

ITT: Times the critics were wrong

Would you be so kind to tell us the moral of this film?

They are so massively wrong about this movie it's laughable. It isn't a masterpiece but to say it's absolute shit is just as retarded. When you go through an entire review where they can't even be objective enough to say one positive fucking thing about the movie it's clear they're biased and have an agenda. User reviews have been the complete opposite and most have enjoyed it.

Objectively it's more around the 6~8/10 range.

ITT: mad as fuck shills.

I'd rather believe critics than neckbeards who unironically watch cheap videogame flicks.
The only genre worse than capeshit, more than 20 years and not a single decent flick.

Capeshit went even longer without a good movie in the 60s, 70s & 80s. Superman was the only good one. But it eventually turned around, and so will vidya.

No it won't.
The goal-based story of videogames will never amount to a decent movie.
Not a single videogame has any kind of story worth making a movie about.
Not even a decent director like Duncan Jones managed to make something watchable.

At most, these will be the ''so bad it's entertaining'' kind of movies.

Say it a couple days ago, solid 7/10. Worst aspect is the sound track.

Completely deserve rating at RT.
Special mention to the fact that every single actor in this movie is absolutely horrible.

I liked it, 7/10

How long before I can stream this shit? How has there not been an English upload somewhere yet? It came out in New Syria a week or two ago, didn't it?

I'm going to wait for the extended Blu Ray. I heard 40 minutes were cut from the movie.

It was fine. Not a masterpiece, but certainly not 2/10 bad.

Only going to get an extended cut if the film does well.

Some characters were the only good thing about it.

Movie deserved at least a 55, maybe 60

You think this is aesops fables?

Its hardly cheap, way better than all capeshit in the last few years

So I watched it yesterday.
I kinda thought it was made to people who have played WoW
>that murloc
>gnoll sound in Elwynn
>dwarf running animation
>those locations
But I understand why lorefags would get mad, the plot was changed hard.
Also hollywood romance/revenge was really shittily made.

Also I think it raises too many question to people who have no idea about the universe
>who are demons?
>what are those blue people in cages?
>who's the shady woman?
>what's a guardian?
and many more.

Whats your relationship with warcraft lore/game and how did you enjoy the movie?

lel. They just want the same MCU tone over and over again it seems. Super was great for the experience watching it alone.

You actually came back 2 hours later to bump this?