Eternal /got/ general

frogfu edition

previous

first for King Stannis

I support frogfu i think she is cute but she is surely a lesbo in the plane of reality

Why does she always look like a boy?

Jojen was cute. Waste of a perfectly good boipussy

3rd for the king who cared

Why is she so incredibly ugly in this picture?

2st for Brienne

Reminder that waifu and husbando threads get deleted, shipping threads don't

Promise me~

who /jonsa/ here

The one true king

nth for fuck Stannis

>she

At the end of the series Tyrion will be the first dwarf to sit on the iron throne. Believe what you want but screen cap this

Anyone else think that when bran was being a bitch and the ice king could know where he was, the flashing visions he had were very LOTR Esq?

Exactly like when frodo put on the ring. Is this hack&hacks work or the writer?

>mfw my leaks were true for last episode and no one believed me

Cast this dumb whore

NEW LEAKED INFO FROM SEASON 6 EPISODE 7:
>Brienne and Pod meet up with Septon Meribald
>they walk around a bit and then they start talking about broken men
>Septon Meribald starts his speech: "There are many kinds of broken men - some men are broken because they have no cock."
>Brienne starts laughing so hard that she farts

Ygritte

Ep. 8, June 12: “No One”: Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) finds cause for concern. Cersei (Lena Headey) prepares for the worst. Sansa (Sophie Tuner) takes control. Arya (Maisie Williams) is not alone. Written by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss; directed by Mark Mylod.

Ep. 9, June 19: “Battle of the Bastards”: Ramsay (Iwan Rheon) surprises his audience. Jon (Kit Harington) retaliates. Dany (Emilia Clarke) is true to her word. Written by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss; directed by Miguel Sapochnik.

Ep. 10, June 26: “The Winds of Winter”: A queen comes forth. Euron (Pilou Asbæk) reveals himself. Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) meets a friend turned foe. King’s Landing awaits justice. The Night’s Watch gathers. Written by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss; directed by Miguel Sapochnik.

Once long ago the frogfags held the edition for dozens of threads.
Can you do the same pretender?

man DICK AND DILWEED R GOIN 2 RUIN DA BEST SPEECH
>more less than more
>fewer
frick u doofus and diglit

Waymar Royce.

Why are you retards so into this farting meme?

Its as if you think back in that era there was no nudity no raping no murder and no men just being men.

Fucking hell this isnt
>le current year manners