/who/ dr who gen

Meglos edition.
Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJIDFsJE8GA
tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Controller_(Bad_Wolf)?oldid=1501503
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have been visited by the evil cactus of doom.

Platonic solids and universal domination will come to you, but only if you post "chronic hysteresis" in this thread.

Some people search "doctor" in the catalog.

I've not seen Meglos. Are those cactus niggers from TEoT in any way related?

Then tough titties to them. They should search "/who/" instead.

First for klala worst companion

First for River song worst character

First for Amy and Rory are terrible parents who didn't even try to save their baby or meet her before she turned 55

I have had this discussion several times before, I find /who/ by typing Sup Forums.org/tv/doctor into my browser, that's the easiest way to search for it. Also, having a million different versions of the OP is obnoxious to people who want to filter /who/, but I guess that doesn't matter since you're already being deliberately obnoxious.

Okay, cool. Let's move on now and discuss Dr Who.

>ywn be within hair smelling distance of Jenna

cunt

Rather than complaining about how others do things and expecting them to change for you, how about changing the way you do things instead?

Instead of complaining about how I do things and expecting me to change them for him, how about OP changes the way he does things instead?

By the way, wasn't a serious proposition, I know OP is just going to keep doing it wrong. I was just pointing out how stupid that statement is.

Because I don't see why I should change the way I do things when the problem with the way I do them is entirely yours. End of discussion.

Okay, cool. Can we please move on now?

Any time you like.

>what is consideration for others

Most others search "/who/". I'm not going to change the way I do things because a minority (one) whines about it. Anyway, I thought we were supposed to be moving on. Stop trying to drag out the argument.

>age makeup one week
>cactus makeup the next
No wonder Tom wanted to leave by this point.

>I'm not going to change the way I do things because a minority (one) whines about it.
No one is whining, m8. I wasn't even going to comment on the OP, I just saw you say that "/who/" is the only important part of the subject and the only reason you do "dr who gen" is because it doesn't matter and I pointed out that to me it does matter slightly.

It's obvious now though that you do have a reason and it's that you like being a cunt, so yeah I should probably just stop.

this thread is terrible you should all be ashamed

The discussion is over. I'm not even going to read your post. Move on.

cunt

Just wait until they introduce Adric.

Go be a trolling cunt somewhere else, please.

>I find /who/ by typing Sup Forums.org/tv/doctor into my browser, that's the easiest way to search for it.
It really is the easiest way, too. You literally can't do it with "/who/", so I don't understand why people are so opposed to it. Except for those that do it intentionally, their reasons are pretty obvious.

Says the shitposter.

>You literally can't do it with "/who/"
I can. I just type "/who/" into the search bar and it takes me to the last thread I was in. From there it's simply a few clicks to get to the latest one.

But you're creating the problem yourself. Not just the problem of making threads more difficult to search for, but there also wouldn't be this big argument right now if you just made the threads properly. Not to mention your compulsion to reply to every post about it.

Just fix it. It's not hard.

That's not the same thing as using the url to search for it. Which takes less clicks than your method.

I am not discussing this anymore. It's boring as phuck.

Okay. Stop replying then.

Soo... anyhoo... how about that Meglos eh?

Stop whining and I will stop replying. Deal?

I still can't believe he almost came back in The Lodger.

Extremely low quality banter, my man.

Stop replying to me. Talk about something else.

Please explain? I haven't seen The Lodger.

I haven't done anything wrong. I made a perfectly usable thread. If you can't find it that's your problem. I'm not going to stop using "dr who gen" just because a few people are butthurt.

Stop impersonating the OP.

>he literally can't stop

>he hasn't seen every episode of NuWho

Early drafts of it had Meglos as the villain, until either Gareth or the Moff decided it was a bad idea. Think they talked about it in DWM at the time, or maybe Confidential?

He'll never understand. Just stop calling him out on it and report his threads.

They did meet her when she was a child.

>he literally can't stop whining
Okay, I get it that you're autistic but can you please try and keep it under control.

Stop.

>mvq

So what was the villain?

Apparently Meglos was originally going to be the villain in The Lodger. And IIRC there would have been a joke about the Doctor not remembering who he was.

Also, watch The Lodger m8, it's comfy.

It's the OP. He's done this plenty of times before, he likes to wind people up.
After all, that's the reason he makes these threads.

I will stop when the shitposters stop.

Spoilers :^)

Shh.

It's not the OP though. I'm the OP. If people let themselves get wound up by something as insignificant as the thread OP then frankly they're very silly.

Use the spoiler tags then.

Give it a rest please.

No U.

You should really just watch the episode for yourself but it's the Silence.

I've tried several times to drop the matter. It's not my fault that others keep bringing it back up.

Is there anywhere I can stream NuWho?

dailymotion

Anywhere that isn't Dailymotion? It's too slow for me.

www dot shush dot se

Nice one. Cheers m8. I see they have South Park and Ash vs The Evil Dead so I'm afraid The Lodger will have to wait.

Nothing Happens Until Part 4: the serial. Seriously, the TARDIS hasn't even landed by the end of Part 1. And the first half of part 2 is replaying a scene from part 1 ad nauseum. A time loop was a cool new idea in The Armageddon Factor, and it was still okay for a small scene in City of Death, but using it again at this point is really pushing it. And it's telling that what the Williams era calls a time loop, the JNT era calls it "chronic hysteresis." Pretentious as fuck.

>South Park

I just got this T-shirt in the post. It would seem that a medium in American sizes is closer to a large in European sizes. Kek. Fat colonial bastards.

I bet you watch Family Guy.

>implying South Park isn't the GOAT animated comedy

>Family Guy.

You have learned well. You are truly ready to take the title of last of the /who/ lords. I tip my fez to you, sir.

Thanks you. You're still naughty though and we'll never be friends.

We can't let a little thing like my betrayal come between us like this. Come, let us join hands and sing the song of our people in celebration of your ascent to the ranks of the /wo/ lords. youtube.com/watch?v=sJIDFsJE8GA

What did people make of Dr. Who and the Daleks at the time? Was this a common kind of thing in the '60s? I just can't get over how weird the idea is. They make a movie based on a currently airing tv show, but it has none of the same actors and all the main characters have very different backstories, but otherwise it's a straight remake of one of the show's story arcs. Just apply that to your favorite non-Doctor Who show and imagine how weird it would be to go to the theater and see that. I don't think I've ever heard of anything else like it.

I've never really thought about it. They did remake a few TV programmes as films but I can't say just how much the stories were changed.

Okay I admit it's nowhere near as good as it once was but that applies to pretty much every single show in existence.

Except Doctor Who series9

Now that you mention it, that is pretty strange. They probably couldn't have had the actors even if they wanted them though, because they'd be busy with the show.

I wonder if Hartnell went and saw it.

Not that I want to argue but I was including Dr Who in that statement.

I doubt they would have wanted Hartnell desu. Cushing was a much bigger name.

When do you think Doctor Who peaked in quality?

The 60s to the mid 70s. 80s Who had a few high points too.

Alright. Fair enough. What's your favorite NuWho?

David Tennant

Ok.

why was series 4 so bad

This has got to be one of the grimmest things televised Who ever did. You can literally see the holes all down her body where she's connected into the system, and there's a line in there about how she's been like that since she was five years old.
Will we see anything like this in the Chibnall Golden Age?

>Will we see anything like this in the Chibnall Golden Age?
Not sure. But here's something we definitely won't see, because it's fake. Which is a pity, in my opinion.

I don't really have one desu. I suppose I've watched more 11 than any others.
is a shitposter.

I really, really, really like this image.

Thanks. Me too. You can go ahead and save it, friend. It's all yours.

Cheers,
Jon Blum.

tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Controller_(Bad_Wolf)?oldid=1501503
Also which one of you wonderful fuckers did this?

It is actually growing on me. I like its simplicity. I think it would look better if the doctor was placed above the who though.

Stop samefagging OP

You do know that when making an accusation of samefaggotry that it is normal to link to the posts you believe are samefags? Of course you know that though. You're just a shitposting little twat with nothing better to do.

That would probably be better. Honestly, I've been looking at it for too long. I've started to picture it as being mid-animation. I think of the purple diamond as sucking in the words like a black hole or something.

I'm not. I wouldn't stoop that low. The picture isn't particularly remarkable.

>it is normal to link to the posts you believe are samefags?
I did?

Yeah, I can picture it in motion. Did you ever find out the source?