Small British Houses

Did you know that most british houses have washing machines in their kitchen.

Oh and most don't have a dryer.

What the fuck? Why do we not make fun of them for this more often?

Please tell me the rest of the world isn't like this as well.

Ah so every other country does this as well?

Most dont have diswashers as well

Seems cozy

Having a washing machine in the kitchen makes sense, I've never seen a house that didn't had it unless you're some real upper-class scum.

Four in 10 adults own a dishwasher in the U.K., says researcher Mintel. That compares with 77 percent in Germany, 52 percent in France, and 49 percent in Spain, Mintel says. In Europe, only Greece and Turkey have lower ownership rates than Britain. About 78 percent of U.S. homeowners have a dishwasher, according to the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers.

Fucking hell europeans must have the tiniest fucking houses

Do you not have dryers either?

> Oh and most don't have a dryer.
Line drying is superior in every way.

This is a British "starter home"
It's a typical soulless new build. When you open the kitchen door, it fills the entire kitchen.
It costs £120,000.

This is what my generation has to deal with in Britain and its only going to get worse

Dryer is the most needless appliance invented

Lol you get less sun that some parts of nordic countries.

Have fun waiting three days for clothes to dry

Fucking hell europeans are poor.

Do the germans at least use good home appliances?

It's only poor people.
In my house the washing machine and tumble dryer have their own room called a Utility Room

We do.
No dishwasher though.

I don't know how people in Britain dry clothes because the humidity is always high

The fuck do you need clothes dried in 30 minutes for ? Do you have only one outfit to wear ? Just wear something else while your clothes dry for free

They have roughly the same land area of Illinois, but a population 6 times higher. Not much space, so they need to get creative with it.

I don't have a dishwasher or a dryer.

where should it be? my washing machine is in my bathroom

having a utility room is not a sign of wealth m8, the shitty terraced council house I grew up in had one

you realize you could say this about literally any convenience home appliance right?

What the fuck do you need a toaster for, just stick in the oven and wait longer?

What the fuck do you need a microwave for? Ovens exist

What the fuck do you need a washing machine for? Just hand wash them

>All these NEETS that have never washed or dried their own clothes in their lives talking about the convenience of washer and driers

Shouldn't have engaged with you lot. If you had the chance for a free drier to be installed your mum would take it in a second.

You can throw loads more clothes in there and you don't have to fold or hang them. Significantly less work and takes less time

That would be true if I had a closet full of toasted bread and didn't want to wait for new to get done in the oven.

Your analogy is just wrong dude

Check your USD privilege, FEDlord

I havê a stove\oven, fridge and Washing machine, that's all

But toaster is absolutely useless. It's needed only for Americans who consume semi-raw toast """bread""". I use mine once a year or less and I hadn't even bought it, I won it at corporate event. If you soak bread in mix of eggs and milk and then fry it on pan it will be much better than toast.

>He has never horribly burned his mouth on a delicious toaster strudel's molten fruit filling.
I feel bad for you son.

Check your rich privilege, Americunt. You're kind of being an asshole here.

CARDBOARD WALLS

the drier destroys your fucking clothes m8. I only put sheets, towels and underwear in there desu