THOUSANDS OF LATINAS CONVERTING TO ISLAM IN USA

fusion.net/video/345348/latina-muslims-jorge-ramos/

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and is projected to become the second largest religion in the United States. There are 200,000 Latino Muslims living in the U.S. and a growing number of Latinas are converting to the religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_eschatology
google.com.mx/amp/www.foxnews.com/world/2017/01/23/mexican-woman-arrested-in-spain-was-fervent-promoter-jihad-police-say.amp.html?client=ms-android-americamovil-mx
youtube.com/watch?v=rZoaqlS0854
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only Turks, Arabs and Iranians can be Muslim.

All else are culture cucks

For now

There's also a growing number of African Americans converting to Islam. iirc it's the most converted to religion in prison now because thats where it's spreading mainly, Muslims are proselytizing in our prisons.

>There are 200,000 Latino Muslims living in the U.S
Thats nothing.

Germany brought in more than that in 2 months.

>Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and is projected to become the second largest religion in the United States.

That's a little misleading, since it's only true if you count Catholics, Baptists, Methodists, Lutherans, Jehovah's Witnesses, and Mormons as all being from the same religion. There are 3 million Muslims in the US, which has a total population of 320 million. Muslims becoming a significant minority in the US would require mass conversions on a scale not seen since Muhammad rounded up the Arabs like 1500 years ago, or mass Islamic immigration.

from 44.000.000 only in USA

>or mass Islamic immigration.
glad that's not happening, right?

right?

Berber? Afghan? Indian/Paki? South East Asians? Chechens? Africans?

you really must be mentally weak to convert to Islam, I could understand guys who want servants as wifes, but women?

disgusting.

In the US, no. Geography means we only get the educated middle class of the Middle East and not the hordes of medieval peasants who have never used indoor plumbing.

It's been like that for a while. It's just gotten more out in the open lately.

It's because in prison you're either a skinhead, a hispanic gang member, or a misguided black guy so they chose them.

One of more retarded posts I read on int.

Islam has been big with Black Americans since the civil rights movement, maybe even a bit before that.

Spain was right to expulse muslims from their lands.

Western countries need their own reconquista.

They are doing it for arab men.

Latino men are fuck bois who dont care about anything but trivial trinkets and bullshit.

>tattoo

into the hellfire it goes

>Latino men are fuck bois who dont care about anything but trivial trinkets and bullshit
can confirm.

Maybe in USA.

Here you barely hear about those goat-fucker freaks. They exist, that's sure, and having even one within your borders is criminal, to the point that they should be killed, but they are really few.

On the other hand, I've heard that "dawa" "missionaries" are supposedly very active in this part of the world.

>Radical islam
So in other words, he wants to eradicate just Islam.

Hope this happens soon.

>it's the most converted to religion in prison now because thats where it's spreading mainly, Muslims are proselytizing in our prisons.
It's because Muslims get privileged treatment in prison

They are sick of degeneracy and christianism is a shadow of its former self

>muslim tacos

Time to covert for that ticc latina ass.

By that logic only Arabs and other middle easterners can be Christian because Christianity is another Semitic religion.

Why are you so butthurt about muslims? Dont you have bigger problems regarding your country?

Islam isn't tied to race

Dumb Sup Forumsposter

I think that's happening in some prisons here too
They're a slimey bunch, they spread their cancer even when you incarcerate them, lel

Because you're scum, mehmet.

You're even worse than the average "latino".

Yes, we have problems, but we have also had those camel fuckers wanting to infiltrate here, abusing the "revolutionary" rhetoric in order to wreck chaos.

come to brazil muslims... so we can play football with your heads

Doesn't matter.If you're muslim you're probably brown

True.

Portugal is the expert when it comes to being brown, after all.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_eschatology

One by one, the minor signs of Islamic echatology are being fullfilled.

>Christans are so cucked even the most dedicated of cathocucks are converting to Eshlam
lol @ pop right now.

>They are sick of degeneracy
they why they convert to Islam?

then*, fugg

wa bi'sa al maseer

Only in the first world this happens, incredible.

t.Muhammad Ahmed

their ancestors are from al-andalus.

yes, andalusia was the main conquistador export

Wrong opinion

Hmm rather prophetic when you think about it, muds convert people en mass, cultural clashes ensue and the world is devoured in nuclear hellfire. These really are the final nights

>Latinos in Latin America
devout Catholics

>Latinos in the USA
>atheists, degenerates, and Muslims

your gringo world ruins everything it touches

Lots of convenience stores in inner city areas are owned by Arabs, but to tap into the Latino market they name it shit like EL RANCHERO or stuff like that. Basically, it's all gold digging. The marriages last like 2-3 years and then they take the stores. Not even joking. I've seen it happen too many times.

Mah dick is ready

I don't know what they teach you in school but that's completely false

gringos ruin everything they touch indeed.

/thread

Those putas are doing what?

>tfw atheist chicANO

>tfw no chola musulmana gf

I know someone that did it. She went from extreme manic party girl to Muslim

hows your tumblr going, my muh culture appropriation

>latino men -> OP -> "hi~" with lisps

I'm a gay Latino Muslim and I converted for my Lebanese fiance. We are getting married in June

>what is moors

Lol any mena country other than iraq and syria maybe is safer than your country

congratulations

You serious?

No lol

What do his parents think about it?
Will you get married in a church?

Ohh ok

What's it like to live in Jordan? Are you middle class? Upper class?

It's alright but boring
I guess upper middle class

google.com.mx/amp/www.foxnews.com/world/2017/01/23/mexican-woman-arrested-in-spain-was-fervent-promoter-jihad-police-say.amp.html?client=ms-android-americamovil-mx

>Mexican woman arrested in Spain for promoting Jihad

Even normal latinas are crazy, I can't imagine muslim ones.

Because christian churches are becoming gay religious people convert to islam. Just look at the pope. He's a faggot and endorse faggotry. Of course people are leaving his faggot church.

Why would a woman want to convert to islam? The whole point of the religion is to treat you like a belonging to a man.

That's more than half of Iceland's population

>Latinas sick of degeneracy

Germany please

Yep

>let me convert to a religion where I will be oppressed and mistreated

Ah yes

they still act like whores. have you seen those instagram girls that wear hijab with their asses sticking out? they're posers and in real muslim countries they would be stoned to death.

Men don't own women, they protect them, even from women's own selves

Ayy dios mio

>tfw my own people are starting to convert to Islam now

>tfw no Arab/Latina Muslima gf

youtube.com/watch?v=rZoaqlS0854

Don't you get it? You've to care and protect your women instead of blaming them.

narinas is right, only an incredibly retard woman...oh, it makes sense though

TOPEST KEK, look who's talking, mr. Al-Andalus

thread/

> since it's only true if you count Catholics, Baptists, Methodists, Lutherans, Jehovah's Witnesses, and Mormons as all being from the same religion
They are from the same religion. Just like Shi'a, Twelvers, Sunni, Wahhabi etc are from the same religion

A Religion designed for Sub humans

Turks, Arabs, Pakis, Iranians etc
Spics fit right in

but not even 1% of USA population

There are Muslims of all races