I just came here to say that the Sigtuna Raid never happened, sorry finno-ugrics of the world!

I just came here to say that the Sigtuna Raid never happened, sorry finno-ugrics of the world!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillage_of_Sigtuna
livebunker.rocks/chat/int
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Proof it didn't happen?

(You)

Proof that it did happen?

u hab proofs???
no???

Why is "Sigtuna raid" a thing, if it didn't happen? WHY?

>be swede
>get BTFO in sigtuna
>be so buttblasted that you turn into christianity so that you can launch a crusade with the pope's goons and funding

Sweden butthurt is reached new levels, who would thought that 20 years back then. But i understand young men in sweden getting frustrated

Finns were dissapointed with their history and just made up some shit because it sounded cool

But it's literally what Swedish historical records say

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillage_of_Sigtuna

>Be forest-finns
>Be tornedalians
>Get swedified

>Vikings raiding samis
>Finn's raiding swedes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your the only Nordic ever know to as manipulate history for your own taste.
I wonder if this thread is just next level bait

nice refutation

No ones cares about them, they've lived there for 400 years.

Icelandic sagas were very in dept about events, does that mean all of them were true or even had a basis in reality? no

Swedes btfo

They were though.
Norway way founded by Nór, a Finnish man who came from the north.

Source: Hversu Noregr byggðist

The fact that someone made that makes me sad

really makes you think

It triggers me a little that there are houses in 9th century Lapland

I really hope that you're all trolling with this

Finnssons

your own sources like erik's chronicle and church records from uppsala claims it happened
My karelian ancestors raped your city feels good :^)

Even if it did happen (it didn't) my ancestors still subjugated yours for half a millenium

monarchies tend to do that to all their people.

>Karelians
>half a millenium

More like 200 years

That wasn't from a saga you dense moron

I keked two first times I saw your pic but it isnt funny anymore
also since when were karelians subjucated to sweden

sorry but killing swedes is estonian thing. We killed ingvar and we pillaged sigtuna. Also guy from estonia organized the northern war that stopped eternal swede once and for all.

t. fuck off

1658 for example

Karelia was the crossing point of sweden and russia in that time, a random eastest wild spot under "swedish rule" neither countries had actual control over the place. That khan tier raiding of sweden happened way before you reached karelia but it still had least swedish influence of entire finland

But why does erik's chronicle mention reposaari then? it was original town by neva river that was entirely karelian but now its sankt peterburg. No denying there wasnt any estonians included but I dont think it was entirely estonian thing especially when those tribes were interacting with each other

>estshits trying to steal karelian history
rrreeeee

I havent read into it much but toughest guys to match description were oselians. They have found viking treasures ships swords etc there and even were quite succesful fighting crusaders. Dont know much about karelian history tough so it might be them aswell.

I thought you snowniggers where suppposed to be friends

livebunker.rocks/chat/int