/balk/

olddear leader edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R78Lax3cLLw
youtube.com/watch?v=jtoncUzV6nA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Ilitch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_per_capita_income
youtube.com/watch?v=-2FKlfUyAQ8
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=80&v=rxEziRRUHNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he wants to distance himself from the Balkans and he's mad /balk/ keeps winning all the tournaments

I never knew shqips were this autistic

Reminder that Albanians are subhuman pedophiles

slavs absolutely BTFO

So tell me /balk/ subhumans, how many towns named after saints do you have in your cunt?

sveti nikole(st Nicholas) masterrace reporting

this is the town where all the delicious meat products especially bacon are made

fitting name for a town that produces the holy christian food that is bacon

>tfw no feels edition

im albanian boy from Kosovo mi father left too Greece when serb monster bomb our home, the holy town of Zoti Klintoni

>the holy town of Zoti Klintoni

very good, didn't expect that

of interest

>i've literally never met a bulgarian with an ich name

Here they are common they are everywhere, we assimilate all the yugos

I was watching this video and noticed so many names

youtube.com/watch?v=R78Lax3cLLw

lmao

Catholics are false Christians.

Out of the ~20 towns in the country, I think Þorlákshöfn is named after St. Þorlákur Skálholtsbiskup.

I only know Shengjin that is somewhat relevant

no orthocucks are false christians you pooskin

>more Saint placenames in Albania than Monkeydonkeya, Serveya and Poorgayria

explain yourselves, "Orthodox"

t. mudslime cuckold

but you're right orthodox are false christians

christians are false jews

samefag from rakovski

I never thought our friendship would go this far. I should of never told you about my crush because I only did it because I didn't want you to catch feelings. As we talked and talked I caught feelings for you. Then I heard you recently got a boyfriend. Now I'm stuck here alone, in love, and now you've found someone better. We're still great friends but I can't stand it when you talk about how much you love him. Because I know that that love could of been for me if I never told you. We both would date each other we know that and I don't wanna ruin your love for your boyfriend but if it ever ends. My arms are open.

seems like us albos and kosovars want this to be a feels edition

user, what?

not a samefag, i called him a mudslime cuckold because he probably is, considering i'm the only catholic in here and he shat on orthodoxcucks

oooohhhh i see shengjin means saint john

how right am i? i didnt look it up

based france, how did hardcore catholics like himthem turn into such cucks today?

Jews are false in all respects

man gotye's follow-up to somebody really sucks

we may act friendly in this thread but i wouldn't hesitate to kill you and your entire families from youngest to oldest if you're muslims

I miss her so much... I love her. She touched my soul and my heart.. I was to late and I let her slip through my fingers... My friend.. My lover... I hope he treats you the way you deserve. And you deserve a lot... I'll keep waiting for you.. I promise

im fedora but my parents are muslim

legit chart. Islam is a Christian heresy too

why are albanians such sadcunts

I was at work, and i was crossing the street so i can park my car, and then i saw the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. I am 6 foot 1 tall and she was almost tall as me, her hair was brown and from the Sun lights, her hair was shining, i think her eyes were brown and her face was white like a snow. She was speaking on the phone and she was smiling and i couldn't talked to her because of the phone call. On the next day, on the same time i saw her again and i thought that this is the moment to talk to her, as i was coming closer to her- her boyfriend came and he kissed her. I hope i met this girl again because the way she was dressed, the way she walked... She is that girl when you see her one or two times in your life and you don't forget her.

Ikibey standing up, well offending people, here whilst none of you assholes showed up

>I am 6 foot 1 tall

Nice try

sad brains

iki is our bulwark. a random Slovene shitposter thinks he can deal with Satan's autistic creation

I also broke up with someone I really loved. ;_;

Θα σε θυμάμαι πάντα k ας με πούλησες έτσι απλά χωρίς τύψεις..η ζωή πάει πάντα μπροστά k δεν τελειώνει ποτέ! Πόνεσε πολύ όλο αυτό που πέρασα k δεν θα είμαι ποτέ ξανά η ίδια..μου σkοτωσες ομορφα πράγματα που είχα στην ψυχή μου για σένα αλλά δεν πειράζει να είσαι kαλά. Θα ζω k εγώ k θα περιμένω να βρώ στην ζωη μου εναν άνθρωπο που θα αξίζει πραγματιkά..το ξέρω ότι kάπου υπάρχει απλά εγώ δεν το ήθελα μέχρι τώρα. Δεν σε περιμένω ποτέ ξανά τώρα φεύγω εγώ k kαλή μας τύχη

I don't regret it though. ;_;
It had to happen.

хaхaхa the slovene is throwing gdp and hdi at him, as if this would help

I guess he went to sleep, sucks

You will eventually get over it I think

Why are albo newfags so gay?

It's late and this is better than talking about how much we hate each other.

I switched schedule from morning shit only to morning and evening shit, should I worry?

;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=jtoncUzV6nA

seems normal if your poo looks good bro. has the taste changed at all?

lmao

THIS
H
I
S

Our diaspora are billionaires

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Ilitch

diasporites to the USA, Australia, Canada etc. are pretty good actually. they can be overly nationalist in retarded ways but they're even better off than the 'natives'

Crunchy corny

Kosovo diaspora in Switzerland are usually "rednecks" that work their asses off and bring money to Kosovo. They aren't leeches on welfare.

reminder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_per_capita_income

by the measure of success that most matters on Sup Forums...

Talking about dose that post on Sup Forums

>Poos higher than jews

No way. You should meet american jews

most Sup Forums boards have a dumb culture in the first place

Shut up, I like Orthodox Albo and Sveni.

True. The good diaspora are busy working their asses off. No time for Sup Forums.

those are cream of the crop Indians

By the way, what happened to Svenibler?

He's free of 4 ch*n now

I'll go sleep, shitposting gets tiring.

Good night.

Or they play for the swiss national team

How did a muslim country work?

youtube.com/watch?v=-2FKlfUyAQ8

But he made this general more fun.

Good night user.

Just like every religious country worked.

The word saint sounds weird if used to name anything other than a church. In here, at least.

Most places here are named either after their founders or some nearby thing that can be used to describe the area.

They didn't have oil

>

They grew apart from religion and became successful.

Ohrid has a church for every day of the year

Top that you filthy rotten diseased slimy heathen garbage bags

Ohrid has an albanian for every hour of the month

There are no subhumans in ohrid

That propaganda piece is for your news

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

There are less Albanians in Ohrid then there are Jews in Mecca YOU HEATHEN BASTARD

Just kidding ohrid is an albanian city by now

The only bulgarian left there is shitposting about skopje here

Lmao this guy

kek

Fuck ohrid

Give me one reason why Ohrid should exist

to make Bulgarians mad that they don't have it

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=80&v=rxEziRRUHNo

whats wrong with his face

found montenegrini
i can understand why he wanted to go to gambia to get a wife now

fetal alcohol syndrome and slavic genes i think