Incredible India?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pEFkFyIo9LY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So many white servants

no

also poo

reminder that this is considered 5/10 in india because she's dark
scores of beautiful dark women go without cock each year because of pajeets' obsession over fair skin

Maybe they end up marrying with equally dark men.

you wish jamal

they get married later because its more difficult for them to find and arrange a marriage. being dark in india is basically equivalent of being a manlet; every shade darker you are means you need an exponentially larger package to compensate

A lot of them will use skin whitening tho

Why are they still so dark if they're selectively breeding fairness? What's wrong with them?

They want to be white like Argentina

Because the darker people produce more offspring while the fairer people are more concerned with value signalling

Indian guy here and shes ok & it has nothing to do with her skin color. People prefer lighter skin tones, hell even I wish I had lighter skin but that has more to do with having an even skin tone more than anything really.

Genetics, weird thing is all the men on my moms side of the family are dark as fuck. My mom is average but my 4 male cousins are kinda dark, 1 of 2 of my female cousins is "light skinned" the other is a bit more darker than average. Girls tend to be more lighter but thats not always the case even if one of the parents is light. Sometimes the fathers genes come through strongly. Id post pics but too much of a headache to use ms paint.

please tell me about all of these indian memes Sup Forums

Do you find Malaysia to be... truly asia?
Malaysia truly asia?
youtube.com/watch?v=pEFkFyIo9LY

India is underrated

who's the qt poo?

>considered 5/10 in india

good face structure and sexy eyes. Def 7/10 in my book. As long as the skin color is not nigger tier, it doesnt matter.

a poojeet replied mee that being white in a club in india doesnt matter much if you dont approach,have social skills, ect

yes obviously, but whites that can at least barely approach and have some social skill will not suffer for beautiful indian women, especially of the darker variety.
however, indians HATE doing business with white people, and only recruit them for public image shit like party greeters and some billboard advertisments. they love to gloat about how one time they ruined a white persons business in india

bumperito

It's very interesting, with a rich history and a variety of different peoples and cultures. I do hope things get better for them.