Why are Indians like this? Are they all given an autism pill at birth?

Why are Indians like this? Are they all given an autism pill at birth?

>Calling based Asif autistic
Go shit in a chimney, Nigel

I think he's Pakistani but close enough.

too white to be indians

>what are north Indians

Fine, why are Indian subcontinentals like this?

t.paki

I'm not an India-Pro but i guess that's a way to say "Mudasir it's no longer my boyfriend, now i'm all about Salman's ass" without getting killed.

There are no gays in India

Mudasir did nothing wrong, that dude on the right is a needy bitch.
>Let me just throw a tantrum when my friend doesn't literally run to me at the snap Of my fingers

mudasir looks like a pretty good guy desu

Who would you friend
Mudasir vs Salman
pick 1

5 dimensional post-irony

Even though Indians and Pookistan are equally autistic on social media. Those two are Pookis.

Fuck, this is like asking a parent which child they would like to give up.

Why are indian/paki boys so autistic? All of the skinny ones are just so quiet, practically /r9k/ tier robots.

Skinny ones are the most pervert, weird and murderous.

The widespread taboo and rape leaves little to no room to girls to ever talk to guys they don't know personally, which leads to the majority of boys having no experience of ever talking to a girl, the huge thirst to have sex and living in a fantasy.

They don't know what's okay and what's autistic and pervy because

1. They mostly don't know the meaning of both the words
2. They only believe what their other virgin comrades tell them i.e.

To have a gf you need to stalk her and give her death stare

All white girls are slut and will have sex with anyone

That the tag option on kikebook is so you can tag all the girls on your weird pose selfie having a caption of 'bad boi/missing you babey'

This is the only answer

Most of the indians who go to western countries are ultra nerds most likely having real but undiagnosed autism or jewish tier businessmen.

That'd make sense since I meet them in EE classes.
I've tried talking to a few of them but none of them are weebs and if they do like something other than EE it's just indian or chinese films.
What should we talk about?

Introduce them to weebshit subtly.

Indian students on scholarships in foreign universities are basically people who studied 18+ hours a day, barely know how to socially interact unless its related to curriculum i.e. like college debates.
Have 0 practical knowledge though are very good at theory.

I knew a paki guy that was not a soldier, but he was in warzones, and he would still shake and have his voice crack during a presentation for a college class

>but he was in warzones
Yeah, if you call government funded terrorists and Jihad camps as war zones then yup, Pookistan sure have a lot of them.

He was a translator in the Afghanistan war or something, I didn't know him too well.

I also knew an Indian that was so awkward he was voted most shy in my high school

See ->

They're pretty autistic if not Americanized otherwise there normal but most fop aren't

They're actually that fucking retarded

I spent 3 years in Pakistan. These assholes are genetically stupid and lack all kinds of common sense.

Leave the indians alone, they have a hard time as it is. They love their cricket and I love them for their friendly telephone support.