Lol bye

lol bye

trump probably saved my career, what a top bloke

Never got the point why murrica did want to leave.
If China was part of it I could understand, but currently is was basically just another "murrican vassals" agreement.

now can we kill the cancer that is nato?

ill miss u the most australia

Only if you want your nukes back.

those countries were ready to make a trade deal anyway
if ttp is no go china will sign them up instead

second, disband the UN

tpp is ded now

Fuck off Ivan.

LOL who cares
China is our best pal now

such a good new, thanks trump.

I thought TPP was formed to compete with China. Kinda like the EU of the Pacific.

No, we dont want tpp. Only that bald monkey want it so it can save his arse.

because NAFTA was a shit show.
And what the TPP does is allow corporations to form their own court and sue those countries if their individual law causes problems, and it will be held in the corp court, with corp appointed judges.
Fuck that shit.
Wait for all those country's currency to start dropping
US dollar already going up.

>Australia still trying to save TPP
Will you FUCK OFF TURNBULL YOU KIKE BANKER

who needs america

This

how do we suck up the chinos so they won't nuke us in wwiii ??

fuck off Russian shill, NATO is literally the US and it's Euro vassal states

you left asia with no other choice but china and russia.

But you are also the chinos

GIVE US THE TRADE DEAL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

its a good deal for rich cunts and a bad deal for everyone else, it forces other countries to use the american copyright system in exchange for service jobs going to those countries
CEO's etc would profit more, everyone else loses their job to some 5 foot asian guy working for $.0009 an hour

Australian posts make me laugh the most haha im laughin as i type this

>wanting the TPP

new zealand needs it

>wanting to give China more power and influence in the world

Why though?

t. winston "you know what our export-based economy REALLY needs more of? protectionism!" peters

its better for china to have a slight influence over south east asia than fuck over every 1st world citizen and send them into poverty

>Australia in 5 years

>he's never been to australia
forget five years m8 it's like that now

as every single day passes the idea of having china as our overlord sound better and better

from the territory are ya?

It's pretty much given that without the US in the TPP, China will fill the void and try bring TPP countries into its Chinosphere.

cant be worse than america? they will also fund killing children.

>fund killing children.
what the world really needs

>vote red in america
>world becomes red
Many such cases.

this started with with the left being cunts and there being no mild political groups.

joke's on you fag we already have a trade deal with them

アメリカが抜けたら、日本が参加する意味無いんじゃないの??

You can't be mild these days, everyone has to go full retard to get attention.

nah, the 2-party system is just a result of the murrican voting system.
In any kind of proportional representation you would have multiple parties.

Just replace the US with China and Indonesia, tweak a lot of the terms to make it better since it was American corporations the ones trying to fuck everyone over, and we are set.

You can't get elected as a third party, because people will vote for you just because you have a R or D next to your name. It is too good to pass up, also you get access to party funds for being a party rep.

Thanks god

>and funds coming from manipulative kike agreement to tppa countries that full of actual resources, unlike america, printed fake money from kike federal reserves
>america rich and fuck the agreement, everyone else can kiss my ass
>america is first world, the rest are losers

Thank god Donald Trump is based! FUCK CHANCHELET

Please dont reproduce so that your iq genes never spread.

This. And if China ever gets any ideas, the US will nuke it off the face of the planet.

>5 foot asian guy working for $.0009 an hour

Except that other than Vietnam none of the asian countries have that working conditions and every single one of them are economically developed.

You just fell for the meme cunt. Cant blame you though. Both right and left produced populisst idiots who didnt know the basics of trade and more importantly geo-politics. Now get ready to suck China's micro benis rather than Uncle Sam's manly one.

>slight influence
>implying a trade deal with China isnt going to be eternal anal penetration as compared to US

LMOA.

>There are actually people supporting the TPP

You have to go back to the gas chambers Goldstein

Trump hates it so it must be good

Yes there are people who are still supporting that, most of them are delusional jewish merchant bankers

But Bernie hates it too, so which one is it James ?

Thank god. Now the copyright jew won't be destroying our way of life.

is this means AIIB win??

Trump and Bernie are not opposites

>>>/oven/

Except for the part where Piracy was made illegal or something and the ISP's were forced to block sites like TPB

Its just a fuckening from elsewhere

Based Trump.
NATO next pls.

yeah but it's not as bad as it would have been

simple VPN is enough to get around it.

Thanks amerikkka.
t. piracy pro

Hold your horses there Vladimir

The baltics are ours

>VPN
You can just change your DNS for free, takes about 30 seconds

One of the reasons Trump won was because of potential Sanders voters that hate Hillary more than Trump.

I aint no fancy pants hacker man

F

;_

>CEO's etc would profit more, everyone else loses their job to some 5 foot asian guy working for $.0009 an hour
China already killed manufacturing jobs,
TTP was the best way to stab those chink motherfuckers back for manipulating their currency and stealing intellectual property at will

Go into your internet settings, DNS should be one of the most obvious settings to change, no matter what platform you're on

Google makes a couple of DNS servers available for public use: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

I don't know if they will solve the problem your compatriot is referring to though because I don't even know what the problem is. But perhaps that is what he's suggesting. During the Arab spring, people painted those DNS server addresses on walls for people to use, because they could circumvent government restrictions on accessing certain sites.

DNS means domain name service - it's basically like a phone book that your computer uses to locate every website that you try and access. You will already be using a DNS server because you need one to access any website.

this will fix it, you can also just go into your command prompt and manually look it up
nslookup whatever.com 8.8.8.8
its the dumbest way to block shit

thanks fellas, will do this at some point

they dns blocked piratebay and stuff here
switching to google dns fixed it

they know it's ineffective but the idea is it's much less intrusive and draconian than more effective methods like the great firewall uses for example

bye bye USA(・ω・)ノシ

How do I do this?

>at some point
this literally takes 2 minutes even if you have no idea what you're doing including the time it takes to google how

it's about as trivial as changing your desktop background

b-but I'm eating

People are on the protectionist train. It was going to extend American economic policies to Asian countries. It was a globalists wet dream. People don't want manu jobs going overseas or something, but I don't think there are many to compete for over here.

But now it's not happening. So what did that solve?

Fair

Go into your internet settings, find the setting for DNS server, change it to 8.8.8.8

Ok so I put 8.8.8.8 as my preferred DNS server. What do I put as the alternative one?

8.8.4.4?

yes

Done, and I finished eating. Thanks iceland, stay cool and free.

bye bye TPP( ಠωಠ )ノシ

If you just fill in the preferred and leave back up blank it should work

If not then yes try that

So once you've applied that setting you should be able to access the pirate bay according to your compatriot

>all this pro-TPP shilling
When did anyone on the internet become pro-TPP?

This is likely one of the few good things Trump will do.

Abe said TPP is pointless without USA

I hate TPP. But my country needs to do something now that NAFTA (which also fucking despise, but it is responsible of millions of really_bad_paying _jobs, sadly, which is better than none). Maybe not sign TPP per se, but to make a much better deal out their rests and without the fucking burgers for a change. I don't know man, my country will enter a recession if we do nothing.

>It was going to extend American economic policies to Asian countries

That's a nightmare though. Living in America is truly suffering

This was me.

All the candidates were shit though tbhfam

join us

I wish Trump would would replace the TPP with another, better trade deal to curb China's influence.

>people here against free trade
its like no one studied basic economics here

The Pee Pee xd

Yes, as you've demonstrated any monkey can be taught in a perfect world free trade will result in higher total output and less cost.

Let me know when you get to the chapter that looks at how this impacts individuals. Better yet, let me know when your favelado brain develops enough to take into account the fact that humans are greedy by nature.

You must be of at least 18 years of age to use this website

>to take into account the fact that humans are greedy by nature
literally irrelevant