What the FUCK is this?

What the FUCK is this?

Sharia Oil Murrican best friend
Like Saudi Arabia but small

B

Saudi Arabia of SEA, but actually pretty friendly.

My cousin lives there and he plans on moving to the U.S. All I know is that it's near Malaysia and Singapore and that it's an Islamic oil nation

What a weird looking country.

I know the government is similar to the Saudis but what about the people?

Would they consider me kafir?
Could we be friends?
Can I put my penis inside their women?

RARE
A
R
E

Hey Bruneibro. Are there lots of Indians in your country? Because I have no idea how my cousin ended up in your country...

Yes to all.

Yes, like almost 100k jfs

let me rephrase

Could I put my penis inside your women with their consent?

Can people freely travel from one district to another via land? Or do you need to take a ferry?

Ferry, yes. There are plans for bridges.

Also, many Europeans here especially Dutch and those oilsnownigger

Yes but one district (temburong) which you need to either cross through malaysia on land or by boat that is until the brigde is finished.

Why is the border so strange?

Eh, you have malaysia for that.

British shenanigans.

Please ask your James Brooke.

This is not true Many dayang Barunai loves white cocks. Please feel free to pick any your heart desires including the awangs.

thank you based Malaysia

>In 1842, Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien II ceded complete sovereignty of Kuching, Sarawak, to James Brooke and installed him as the White Rajah in return to quelling a rebellion against him. Subsequent White Rajahs of Sarawak successively leased or annexed territory from Brunei, such Sibu in 1853, Bintulu in 1861, Baram in 1882, Trusan in 1884, Limbang (the one district the cuts Brunei in half) in 1890 and Lawas in 1901

Perfidious

Another Malaysia tumor, like Singapore

When the princes loves to fight each other, this is what it became.

No, go to malaysia instead.

Easy life mode if you become their permanent resident.
>free everything
>oil money share by sultan
>nice pussy and boipucci (if you like to)
>infrastructures are not exactly first world but you'llbe send to first class treatment in first world country, paid as if you are paying dinner set mcD.

You're wrong this time, Brunei used to own the whole Borneo.

>tfw

FeelsBruneiMan

+ Phillipines BUT...