Love/like

do you love your country?
>chile
I love it like 20% of the time, rest is just hate

i like this place but i fucking hate all the degenerate hippies and druggies

I love it 100% of the times, I hate it 100% of the times.

Not at all. Brazil is too superficial.

not really

Same

I love it but i fucking hate the people.

most of the time

Don't blame the country for your pathetic life

i don't love it or hate it, it just is
it is an idea that many attach themselves to, good or bad but the country is neutral, like sky water and earth, names

2deep4me

I like how ethnic communities can come to melbourne and maintain their culture but at the same time I don't really like the white people here.
So I guess I love it? My family has been here for 6 generations and I don't think anybody since has returned back to hong kong/guangdong in our history yet.

how come you don't like white people?

I don't like the white people in Australia either. I don't like anyone is Australia. I think we should get rid of them all and anyone who steps foot on the land once, including you.

I feel absolutely nothing for it.

I love my multicultural shithole-utopia.

100% LOVE

wrong answer, my life is better than most of chilean, that's why I hate this country
I dont like uncivilized people

Fuck up you chink cunt

I don't hate nor love this country because I never considered it my country to begin with

not really

i guess i like it

>can't buy cat meat anywhere

It's much like Sup Forums. Full of people from different countries who don't understand each other very well and hang around in their own groups, but sometimes venture out because of some sweet ass.

It's a love/hate relationship. It's ok, but I can't think of a better one I want to live in.

nope, alternatively

95% LOVE~~٩(๑>∀

>the culture: 100% love
>the people: 60% love

overall I love México around 80% of the times, and the rest is not hate, but disappointment

I love the country but despise the people.

>I love the country but despise the people

I love it. It has a ton of problems, but it's still a nice place

I don't dislike it. It has its problems, just like every other country. The current administration is probably going to make us the laughingstock of the world for a while with his "alternative facts".

I wish I were Anglo.

Why don't you Chileans just travel to Europe if you hate Chile so much?

You don't even need a fucking visa.

It's no joke though. 90% of Poles are awful people, self-centered, greedy, scheming, without any proper emotional balance in their life, full of hypocrisy and despite their often normal tier iq - very fucking dumb/naive.

Fuck f*nland

> do you love your country?
ahahahahahaahhahahahahahahanahahahahaahahahahahahaha

Not really. I used to like it despite everything but nowadays it mostly just gets on my nerves.
I'd gladly move elsewhere but I'm sure I'd end up with similar feelings after a while. It's probably more about getting tired of all the bad sides than the place being inherently that bad.

Even your flag is gay.

I have no strong feelings one way or the other

100%
Everyone is a lazy piece of shot like me and i love it

*shit
Fucking phone

I don't hate it, but i hate the Idiosyncrasy of the most of the people here, with a Mediocre mentality self-centered.
I really want to move to other country

Don't worry, we also hate your country.

that's strange feeling, best word to describe my relations with country is addiction. I'm like a junkie with my own country culture and people.

I adore Japan so bad, there is no escape from this shithole.

I love the landscape, but the people need to sort themselves out.

i bet she clogs every toilet she sits on

love and hate

They told me about the chilean model, so I googled it.
I liked what I saw.

Move to Canada, and get the fuck off my website, you cuck.

I am happy.
There is no country i would rather live in.
Not perfect, but good
9.5/10

Nah, the culture is trash.

>I love the country but despise the people
Italians are famous for not trusting eachother
but I don't trust russians even more

>my website
chinkmooot?

> Flag

Yes it's awesome , fellow countrymen shitting on it don't know how good we have it here compared to many other developed countires.

we have it good, but the country is full of retards of any genre, Just watch our leaders.

50/50

How can you love what you don't have?

You have your own flag on Sup Forums, that's the only thing that matters.

:(

At least Jewt gave you guys flags

I enjoy my cunt in everyday life.

Pretty fed up with the politics. Don't hate Trump, don't really like him either. I'm just tired of the autistic screeching from people who don't vote or take the time to actually read policies and laws.

Also annoying when I'm abroad and see retarded Americans perpetuating the burger sterotype.