>Sudbury, (Northern) Ontario, Canada
>165 000

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BnPyGuMxArY
youtube.com/watch?v=yTRN3AWbrh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Rapid City, South Dakota, United States of America
>~74,000

There are no pics of my "city" because it is a tiny village with only a few homes and no businesses of any kind, not even a fuel station.
Instead, here is pic of the covered bridge you take to get into the village, Rolling Dam, NB

Sudbury is such a shithole, I find it depressing just like everywhere else in northern Ontario. Why not go south?

Any weird hick things aside from prescription meds and alcoholism that you guys do for fun?

All of ontario is depressing desu

All of Canada outside BC is actually.

>Mexico City
>United Mexican States
>Population: 8,918,653
>Metro Area: 20+ Million
>Elevation 2,250 m (7,380 ft)
>Founded in 1325 as "Tenochtitlan" and in 1521 as Mexico City

>Tampa, Florida, United States of America
>352,957

Looks like that bridge in that Shia la beouf movie where he is a "gangster"

>Why not go south?

No thanks, Pajeet. I'm white and not a liberal feminist, so I wouldn't really fit in.

And just because somewhere isn't an overly diverse Chinese money laundering scheme like Southern Ontario doesn't mean it's a shithole.

Snowmobile, hunting, ice skating, hockey, kayak/canoe, fishing, travel, camping, horseshoes/washers, bonfires, cards (phase 10 a type of gin rummy is very popular here), etc.

Ok now how about the non trite stuff? I said weird.

>City of Monterrey, Nuevo León, México
>Founded in 1596, by crypto-jews running away from the inquisition
>4.8 million metro area

I wish I could live there.

That was a good movie, Tom Hardy is great.
We have tons of covered bridges in my province, including the longest one in the world (pic)

I'm from London, which is about 85% white, has a functioning economy, there is stuff to do here, and I'm within driving distance of 3 major cities for entertainment purposes.

Nothing really weird, lots of people grow pot I guess. I do taxidermy

A bit outdated. Sorry.

>London

I'm so sorry.

Why?

>london
>functioning economy
Thanks for the laughs and the codeine clinics.

Forgot my pic.

In Mexico because it is warm and has good food and beautiful girls.

>Zaandam, North Holland, the Netherlands
>~74000

they always post this pic lol

... btw looks really good

------------------*-----------------------*-------------

>Punta arenas (Southern Chile - Magallanes)
>140.000

That buddhist looking thingy looks very cool

Your plaza looks so romantic. Literal perfection

Shitfallo, NY
population: 258,959

I hope you're not including Buffalo in those 3 cities.

Also I think it could be cheap place. Not sure about that though.

My house is almost in that pic.
That's a very old image by the way. The neighbourhood is much nicer looking these days.
On that topic London sucks fucking ass and we should be nuked. Ontario as a whole for that matter

woah, me dieron ganas de ir a cusco...

I didn't make the video, but I live right in the area it was filmed. They actually get some of the street names wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=BnPyGuMxArY

>Santa Cruz, CA
>Population: 62,864
Were known for boardwalks n shieet.

No te defraudarás.
Acuerdate de probar toda la comida que puedas.

youtube.com/watch?v=yTRN3AWbrh4

Those are the remaining or the old never built Federal Legislative Palace
It was supposed to look like pic

Nations Capital

lancaster, pa

not pictured: thousands and thousand of puerto ricans

Fug I feel really stupid right now haha

>I'm from London
>there is stuff to do here
Like fucking what buddy? I live smack in the middle of downtown and there is fuckall to do here. Please, PLEASE enlighten me on what is so great about this place, because I can't fathom what it is

St. John's, Newfoundland

~230k

Colombo

Nice, my imouto lives there.

It's nice to visit, but it seems like a boring place to live, being a government city and all. No offense.

here's a map of st john's from the 30's

We also have agang infested shitehole neighborhood by the boardwalk, which we call the "Flats." MS13 was big there for awhile, but now we just have a bunch of high Chicanos running around killing each other there.

>living in a city

Is she hot? Does she go to CU?

Also to give you a non meme response I'd say yeah it's "boring", but Canada doesn't have much better.

you could go for a walk maybe

Yeah I was. I go there when the Leafs are playing the Sabres because it is a hell of a lot cheaper than going to a game in Toronto.

I don't want to get stabbed

How's rent?

And my suburb
Dunno the population

>Is she hot?

She looks just like me, but with long hair and tits. So no.

>Does she go to CU?

Nah, University Of Ottawa.

It must have taken half a day to pick up the welfare cheque back then.

unemployment was only an issue starting in the 80's and 90's with the collapse of the fishery, before then life was pretty ez mode

Fuck that place.

How's the Communist Block Party going? Need more vodka yet?

>ez mode

Dude, Newfoundland in the 1930's (pre-confederation) sounds like it was a third world banana republic.

This Newfie is a delusional shitposter don't bother.

>How's the Communist Block Party going?

Words hurt, user.

There's a lot of commie graffiti happening there right now, it's sadly hilarious.

wtf i love Dutch architecture now

forgot to mention in the 30's it got hit pretty hard by the depression, but by ww2 the economy was back on track

Minot North Dakota
55,000 I think

Is this Sim City 9?

>montreal
>around 1million
WE WUZ FRENCH N SHIT

kek

Cyкa Блять.

Workshop expansion of Cities: Skylines.

>tfw your too ashamed to show anyone your city

Post it already

okay... If you insist...

You were right not to show us

At least El Paso is pretty safe

>You were right not to show us

I once knew a lad from Sudbury. Looks about as sad as I imagined.

Rapid City was nicer than I expected it to be. Western South Dakota really is like the west, while eastern SD has about as much character as as the most boring part of Minnesota. I'd say not sad, but since the only reason anyone ever goes there is to look at some bad carvings of faces on a rock in the middle of nowhere, it's still kind of sad. A lot of really fat, sad Americans from the saddest parts of the country trying to find something to be proud of seem to go there.

Covered bridges are high-tier comfy, so not sad.

Mexico City is cool. Whether it is sad or not probably depends on how wealthy you are.

>Tampa
Sorry m8. Sad.

Monterry looks cool, but one of my friends has some sad family stuff involving his dad leaving his mentally ill mom to go work there.

I don't understand NL or how to tell whether a place there is sad or not. They try to make it out like everyone in the whole country is happy, but can that be true?

Buffalo is definitely sad, right? I've never been there, but Rochester is really sad. Is Buffalo sadder or less sad than Rochester?

Seems like the kind of place where people would be sad in secret. It's probably objectively fun to live there though. When I lived in California it was sad as fuck, but that was in the central valley. Santa Cruz probably would have been cooler.

>Pennsylvania
Definitely sad.

How the fuck is there such a big city in Newfoundland? Kind of reminds me of pictures of Norway. Neat.

There's no way this isn't sad, although it does look kind of exciting.

Are the people in Montreal mean? I think Quebecois are known for being mean. Maybe they are just sad and that's why they act like that.

Oh shit, Im sorry

I like desert and mountains, your city seems cool to me.

It's not sad. It's just full of tourists and shoppers. Locals are rare. Even the graffiti is placed by tourists.

>Are the people in Montreal mean? I think Quebecois are known for being mean

Montreal is a nice city, but the people who live there are not representative of the Quebecois in general.

Mexico City its ok
I do hate the low income slums surrounding it, the traffic an pollution do stress you
But shit aside its a good place, its very own existence is enough to trigger anyone from provincia, I like that

Why do tourists come to Zaandam? Are they dutch tourists or from other European countries or what? As an American I've visited Amsterdam and heard of other dutch cities, but Amsterdam is the one that attracts all the American (and British, it seems) tourists.

That sounds nice. I'd like to visit Montreal someday.

So pretty much what I said then: it's OK if you are wealthy but you are surrounded by a lot of unpleasant poverty.

>Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhegorodskay oblast', Russia.
>~1 500 000

It's a total dump but thank you

>although it does look kind of exciting.

actually it's really boring

Greatest city in the world
bigots NOT welcome.

na, compared to their french counter part quebecer are friendly
>t. french living in quebec
they just tend to be butthurt about being dominated by anglo

Maybe not exciting to live there, but huge, rapidly growing third world cities are kind of fascinating to contemplate. Almost in a "cyberpunk" sort of way.

Zaandam is 10 minutes from Amsterdam. If they go with a tour bus in Amsterdam, they end up at the Zaanse Schans in Zaandam. There are also hotels here next to the trainstation.

I see tourists from all over the world. Only visiting Amsterdam is like only visiting downtown Los Angeles. Would be a waste of money.

Way better than I was expecting, but since Russians live there it is definitely the saddest place overall that has been posted in the thread so far. Too bad, because it looks like a neat place and I'm sure it has some interesting history!

I'm guessing Melbourne is not sad. It looks attractive and I've heard it is actually a great place to live. Maybe one of the best predominantly English speaking cities in the world in terms of livability.

dude politicians lmao
Google says 356,585pop.

>Melbourne
>predominantly English speaking
Not for long lad

>Dolores Hidalgo
>~50 000 people

Mexican Independence war started here in 1810

Oh, now that I look at a map I see it's closer to downtown Amsterdam than Haarlem. Closer than the airport even! I guess I never made it up that way because I was traveling south to Belgium and Luxembourg at the time.

So that's where tourists go when they want to see old windmills? I saw a few just from the highway on my way out of the country.

Canberra is weird to me. Do people actually live there? I guess they do. It must be like the Washington DC of Australia. (I live just across the river from DC.)

Sudbury has good pizza.

Chinese colony dess

It's kind of like DC except it doesn't have the benefit of being surrounded by other cities. The ACT is entirely isolated by design, it was built smack bang in the middle of nowhere so no one (read: Sydney or Melbourne) would be upset and feel like the other city was getting preferential treatment. It's /comfy/ tho, a lot of wildlife and nature and shit and it's pretty cheap

Oh alri, I see

>I live just across the river from DC

Isn't that nigger country?