Why do the United States of America couldn't came up with a real name instead of wanting to reduce the whole American...

Why do the United States of America couldn't came up with a real name instead of wanting to reduce the whole American continent to their own country? Why do they seem to despise the rest of the world's countries? Why do they wish destruction of other countries instead of wishing them the best? Why do they are always imposing instead of proposing? WHY? WHY?!

>Mexico

Okay, remove the American, I really don't want to associate with mexico either way, call us United States.

t. burnt down the white house

The absolute madman.

Like the United States of Mexico, their full name?

>Canada
more like CANTada

Wrong

Call us the 50 States

Yeah, but because we were The Mexican Empire before.

Union of these Fifty Republic States
UFRS

>anything but Shartistan

It basically is a fair translation, I don't like it, and I hate even more this comes up regularly in congress and they refuse to do shit about it, but denial of facts doesn't help either.

Mexican United States, which is the literal translation, actually sounds worse.

I don't think it sounds worse tbqh (or better for that matter, just the same). But I think it serves as a differentiation. Also, I agree, I don't like it either and the congress should just name the country "Mexico", but then again, they dropped the opportunity when they had it for god know why.

The Union of Northern Federations.

Or UNF for short.

The United Solar System of America ;)

How about we call ourselves Columbia then.

>calling ones country after an it*lian

>not liking Italians

t.not 3rd generation Italian

It is United Mexican States.

Not United States of Mexico,
Not Mexican United States.

United Mexican States. Repeat it with me: UNITED MEXICAN STATES.

It should only be "Mexico" tho.

calm down pena nieto

Shut up nigger

Not just acountry, a continent.