fb.com/takeel.teelocc/videos/10154535564089215/
youtube.com/watch?v=6R96MKufwM4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for poo peeland

Jesus loves you :-)

tommy

bit gay

beep beep

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

>rifled 120mm
>penetrate something thicker than 15mm steel
>ever

Indeed. The west designed their tanks to be able to survive hits. The soviets designed their tanks to be able to avoid hits. Which do you think is the better doctrine?

CHEDDAR CHEESE AND PINEAPPLE ON A STICK

MISSUS BANFIELD

goodnight lids xx:)

Not really true 2bh

who was fatcam

mass produced tanks with interchangeable parts

ze germans fucked up by constantly releasing new incompatible tanks imo

I'm going to destroy England as an Irish nation in EU4 on Ironman

*stephen

>Bring car factories back to america and put a tariff on imported cars
>Cars get more expensive
>Same shitty american quality

Ah yes, spectacular, given that american car manufacturers have yet to improve despite being slaughtered by foreign competition, i'm sure they'll improve now that they're guaranteed to profit!

Turrets? Nah, not a fan

soviet tanks always had better armor but compact composition
survival rate is almost same

those islands and borders are aesthetic as fuck to be honest

if the 50s were so good why don't we just start another war and kill the chads?

>Soviet tanks had the same survival rate as contemporary western designs
The Libyans tried in the 70s/80s

>kill the chads?

>implying Chad couldn't collectively bollock the entire beta race

i nearly did but the fucking (((sligonians))) allied England and declared war on me

yeah that's all well and good OR we could stop talking about fucking tanks like a bunch of autist twats off of The Undateables

/k/ benders please leave

*shouts, shouts*
*lets it all out*
ah yes, feeling much better

Their sole goal was to kill chads?

I'm liking the Libyans more and more recently.

Yeah lad, but the fucking French and yanks got involved and saved them

still fuming

no you idiot
our chads fight their chads and kill each other like every other war

These are the things I can do without:
>anglo scum
>roaches
>flips, nips, chinks & gooks

>saving chads

Not a fan of tank autists at all

have you lads been following all this limmy/toilet bog fart fun on twitter? yanks are seething.

please explain, I want to seethe as well

love destroying Sup Forumsrunts when talking about economics haha

do you even know who limmy is lad?

*flanks you*
Heh, not so tough now are you? Pfft...
*decimates you with a single 105mm round*

Just watched that Amanda Knox doco on Netflix.

Now thinking of when I'm in a courtroom trying to defend and explain my Sup Forums posts.

negatory

should I?

>that feel when possibly entering an embarrassing situation

t. thinks light years are a measurement of time.

yes. yes you should. not replying to you anymore.

What about general armoured vehicles? We're building 500 or so of these qts.

Russian military hardware and command structure (which Saddam used) got so BTFO in the Gulf War that the Chinese adopted an American style order of battle and began ripping off American hardware instead of continuing to build on Russian designs lmao

*heems you*

One might say, your light years are up, kiddo

not getting my tv until friday >_>
just have to play with my willy instead

What do you think is the best APC in production nowadays?

He's the Scottish comedian who did the water sketch (where he turns the tap on and says "wah-ah")

Deffo not the Bradley lmao

>this neo liberal german cuck in every thread

It's not bad that bqh.

>he turns the tap on and says "wah-ah"
>comedian

kurganets

if your job gets outsourced just find a new one

Wiesel 1 a cute, the rest of you can fuck off with your oversized monstrosities

all these tanks

all these thai nonces

It is what it is

beep boom

shite?

Not that cute, just a rip off the ASCOD, a bargain bucket AFV the spanish have been using since the 80s. Being made by a yank company by the way, since we got rid of all our tank manufacturing in the 90s.

investigating the impact of being transgender on employment.

*kills your tank*

It's being made in the UK.

omg so true

How rare is it to find a highly skilled, professional, and not to mention very attractive female xiangqi chess player in china who let me bust a load of cum in her mouth?

jok on yu

haha life amirite?

>option
what

there are millions of them

Ah yes the T-14, a really great ta--
Fuck, it's broken down again

So today I've had my first official date ever!

It was with an attractive Asian lady I've met on okcupid. The first communication online didn't start well. She seemed very unresponsive, didn't reply to any banter or jokes. It was all very dry.. "let's meet 7pm" followed by silence. When I called her to reschedule the date because of terrible weather, I found out she barely speaks any English.

The date started with her being around 20 min late. She chose the most expensive restaurant and ordered a ton of food (i wasn't very hungry, so i just drank water and poked one of her 3 appetizers), of course she also ordered desert.

Talking with her was torture. At best she would give short illegible answers, wasn't asking any questions herself. In her defense she did seem shy. My throat still hurts trying to articulate my questions to her over and over until she understood it.

Finally came to bill paying. I asked her to split the bill. She's an engineer like me in similar job making similar money, so I thought it would only fair. Secondly I wasn't interested in seeing her again as we didn't click. Thirdly I wanted to give her last chance to redeem herself. And that when she got really upset. She wouldn't stop telling me on the way to the car how true gentlemen pay for women blah blah. I think that's the most talking she's done the entire evening.

I walked her and her boxes of unfinished food to her car, said bye, and left. Thank God it's over and I never have to interact with that person again!

Maybe I acted as an asshole, but I'm looking for a person to spend the next n years together, and if she's going to give me shit over every misstep, I don't want that relationship, Id rather stay FA.

fucking tank autists

Ireland has a new best friend :^)

whos nr2? that stalin?

Not a fucking chance

Just fuck off

B I G
B L U E
B L O B

Definition of shant

Shan't be reading this blog

>even giving a chance to asian women

mate do you want your children to be elliot rodgers?

ah yes... Birmingham...

fb.com/takeel.teelocc/videos/10154535564089215/

who wouldn't?

>It was with an attractive Asian lady I've met on okcupid
Dropped

>he doesn't want an elliot rodgers son

Its le butiful tank, btfo every tank in the world
all countries inc. usa recognize it and trying to catch up except keyboard experts

Fucks sake Brexit will never happen now

watching this

youtube.com/watch?v=6R96MKufwM4

the leopard tank fires an inferior tungsten round and cannot kill russian armour like superior depleted uranium rounds can

See loads of slags wearing skimpy clothing and they don't give a fuck desu

but out of those millions you are probably only going to find one or two prodigies who are godly in their strategical abilities and calculation talents.

[Event "Rated game"]
[Site ]
[Date "2017.01.24"]
[White ]
[Black ]
[Result "0-1"]
[WhiteElo "1793"]
[BlackElo "1629"]
[PlyCount "56"]
[Variant "Standard"]
[TimeControl "720+0"]
[ECO "B01"]
[Opening "Scandinavian Defense"]
[Termination "Normal"]
[Annotator ]

1. e4 d5 { B01 Scandinavian Defense } 2. e5 d4 3. Nf3 Nc6 4. Bb5 Qd5 5. Bxc6+ Qxc6 6. O-O Bg4 7. d3 f6 8. exf6 Nxf6 9. h3 Bxf3 10. gxf3 e5 11. Bg5 Bd6 12. c3 O-O 13. Nd2 dxc3 14. bxc3 Qxc3 15. Nc4 Nd5 16. Rc1 Qd4 17. Nxd6 cxd6 18. Rc4 Qb2 19. Bc1 Qxa2 20. Ra4 Qb1 21. Qd2 Rxf3 22. Ra3 Qb4 23. Qe2 Raf8 24. Qa2 Qb5 25. Ra5 Qc6 26. Rxd5 Kh8 27. Ra5 Rxh3 28. Be3 Qh1# { Black wins by checkmate. } 0-1

Guess who was Black? ME! bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>Brexit judgment live: Supreme Court rules against Theresa May by a majority of 8 to 3

tidy

some of these lads have to be dirty aul perverts just wanting women to walk around naked

I've got a paid job trial tomorrow, they said they're interviewing people tomorrow and Thursday

should I still go? I think they liked me enough bit worried about the other interviews tho

alri Angus