Don't forget, you're here forever

Don't forget, you're here forever.

Imagine EU without the refugees welcome policy
Truly a paradise

The UK certainly is, seeing how their Court decided vis-a-vis parliament rights over deciding whether to Brexit or not

Considering that we've just replaced constant bitching about the Euro crisis with constant bitching about the migrant crisis, seems to me then it is still a paradise.

You think Parliament is going to deny the government a majority for article 50? Hahahaha

You can't be that naive

>trusts politicians

Waiting on the "do it for her" merkal edit

WH ER M I

>trusting politicians

Not yes

>he is going to pull a Greece and fuck up his country
Bad idea user

You clearly have no idea about the situation here. The referendum had a big majority of Westminster constituencies vote Leave. Any MP who defies their constituents on something this big will get voted out in the next election and replaced by an MP who will deliver.

The point of the court case was to make it clear that the British government cannot remove rights given to us by Parliament, by decree (royal prerogative).

Only Parliament can affect the rights of British citizens. Parliament is sovereign.

This is exactly what people voted for, the sovereignty of the British Parliament. If you don't think the Commons will respect the will of the people in this then maybe that's why your countries have never achieved the long-term stability of the UK.

Parliament will trigger article 50, the government knows it has a clear majority and ministers have already said this. The only real difference for the government is that they now have to consider some amendments proposed by various parties. That is only right and proper, since the representatives of the British people should all have their say in something this important

>Waiting for
>not doing it

ys not

I used to come here every day. Now I don't have time and get all my international news from The Economist audiobooks released each week.

If you don't read/listen to The Economist you are, by definition, a pleb

>reads an editorial once

> still...trusting politicians....

how does it feel to know that someone is better than you just because he has a crown?

>The Economist
Thanks Jacob.

>they said that to the the Brits too
:^)

Thanks France for in ironically forcing the EU and Euro on us.

The EU isn't powerful enough to fuck up our country, not in a significant way. They can try though.

Yeah, I do trust our politicians to do this.

Why are you talking about crowns?

Direct your complains regarding the EU to France. They enforced it.

>tfw we will never have uk free eu

Fucking islandjews.

why are you complaining? you are like the only western european country to benefit from the euro. the euro is unironically the last german scheme to control europe.

You don't have to trust them to know they'll pass it. The Conservative party has to pass it at this point or they'll split up. There's probably a good few Labour MPs who support leaving too, with a few who said to remain actually supporting leave.

I would put money on Jeremy Corbyn voting to leave in the referendum. Trust doesn't come in to it.

You will soon, Pekka. but hey, don't worry though. Cause as soon as we leave the EU and Trump abandons NATO. You'll have all of...Poland, to defend you from Putin.

>russia being able to afford a real war
so these are the delusions going through the head of your average right wing englishman.

Well, hopefully France never trusted usa to defend us from russia, That is why we build our own nukes and to not rely to usa for them.
You know, those nukes that goes the right way when we lunch them...

Feels good man.

Jeremy Corbyn has already instructed his party to pass it. A good chunk of Labour will defy him and vote against, but that doesn't matter, you only need a small number of Labour votes to ensure the majority is won.

Trust DOES come into it, we're trusting our political institutions to reflect the will of the people. It only seems obvious to us that this will pass because our institutions are relatively uncorrupted. So our views will be reflected in Parliament, despite them being contrary to the Establishment's wishes just several months ago.

Unfortunately, many people in many other countries would not have our level of confidence in Parliament/Congress to represent their views

finland isnt in nato so nothings gonna change in any case

go back to work, cuck, and keep sending the euromonis

>those nukes that goes the right way when we lunch them

alright that's going too far mate, there was no need for that.

>he doesnt know about the war economy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

is this what a german spergout looks like?

see y'a in parliament

that's not enough, imagine a EU with the good parts of europe only, no germans, no gypsies and no eastern europeans

No, this is.

Parliament will overwhelming vote to trigger Article 50.

I am not complaining just remember that the EU and Euro was the idea of France to fuck Germany over.

>did pajeet hammer into into his keyboard furiously as the EU flag was softly waving in the wind over his head

Even with Conservative rebels it would still pass wouldn't it? There's only one person I can see who would vote against.

I'm just saying even if you had zero trust in them they would still pass it, because it's in their interests to do so. The Conservative party would crumble if it didn't, and Labour surely don't want to lose even more votes to UKIP or the Conservatives.

That would be a homosexual union, typical norwegayan.

>typed mehmet, as he bit into a kebab with one hand, waved the turkish flag with another and had the rest of his four arms type

We'd still have problems with north africans arriving at Spain, France and Italy and then spreading.

I'm on my cell at work.

>A: you are stupid!
>B: you are stupid!

Hello elementary school.

fair point. call it quits?

I will not be around forever and neither will the EU.

Which dies sooner is the only question.

I am someone else. But in behalf of the German people I say yes.

>Even with Conservative rebels it would still pass wouldn't it?
Yes. The majority of Labour constituencies actually voted Leave in the referendum. There are what, around 200 Labour seats at the moment? I would estimate at least 50 Labour MPs voting with the government. At least. There will be Conservative rebels but not that many, that party will rally behind the PM. Only a few people like Ken Clarke will break ranks.

The only 100% sure to be voting against the government are the Lib Dems and SNP, and I guess the Green MP too.

>I'm just saying even if you had zero trust in them they would still pass it, because it's in their interests to do so.

Yes, you're right

alright safe one lad, catch you around.

And to be honest, even the Lib Dems and SNP will vote with the government if they get a few amendments in

>mainland Europeans using the standards of their own tyrants to judge British politicians

Top, top laff

We aren't European and we never will be and the people who have tried to change this have already failed.

aye but like, geographically speaking. we are in the european continent.

Trips of truth.

Britain was roman, german, and french at different points in history right? thats part of the reason english is such a mess

well, for a lingua franca. hasn't done too fucking bad has it?

*germanic
it kinda did if I were to be honest
I mean the grammar is fine but unphonetic languages are a pain in the ass

>Why are you talking about crowns?
it's a curiosity of mine

talk 2 me abt languages when polish is lingua franca, dork

It's not Hans' fault if you are poor

>not shooting at their boats
what are you? german?

yeah but you are not

I'm not banting you or anything, I'm just objectively saying that spelling and reading in English are a fucking lottery

i was just shitting you too, it's a pretty inbred language. it's a germanic/romance wankpot.

Pick my berries, box head.

Faggot

Economist went to shit ever since the new editor took over
It's all about the FT my dude

>box head
Where do you people take this meme from?
Germs have square heads, Poles have triangle heads.

>he wants a literally gay union
wew

Nah you cunts have round heads
Like Russians but not as ugly

You're a box head.

I'm Russian and I have an oval face. Plenty of types exist, the "triangle head" as the Pole here mentioned.

youd never help anyone so we lose nothing

You're a shit teeth.

Not anymore, box head.

Not so fast monsieur.

What is Macron or Filons stance on the EU?

48% vs 52% and a lower voter turnout among remainers. So much for constituents.

cucks

feigning skepticism

Marine is the only option. Let the French people decide via referendum.

>It's all about the FT my dude

THIS

You are and always will be a shit teeth, shit teeth.

>48% vs 52% and a lower voter turnout among remainers. So much for constituents.

Westminster constituencies =/= popular vote

Totally different ball game.

The Remain vote was concentrated in a smaller number of constituencies (in urban areas) whereas the Leave vote was more distributed. The number of constituencies voting Leave was in the 400s, out of 650 in total.

How many editions a week?

What's wrong with The Economist in your view. I think it has been consistent over the past 8 years

>many people in many other countries would not have our level of confidence in Parliament/Congress to represent their views
Rofl, this coming from a country that uses first-past-the-post system. Hilarious.

ach Mehmet

They were even given a choice to change the system and turned it down.

Clean my toilet too, box head.

*throws you a quid*

a literal 15 year old

>Rofl, this coming from a country that uses first-past-the-post system.

FPTP gives the strongest constituent-MP bond out of all voting systems, at the expense of proportionality. And besides, our government gave us the option of ditching FPTP and we voted in a large majority to keep it.

When have Germans ever been given a say on the nature of the voting system? Or on membership of the EU?

a literal paki

>seething

ecks dee