How are fat people treated in your country?

How are fat people treated in your country?

Like normal people, we have higher obesity rates than america

>for under $10
>for less than $2
Well obviously they're not taking into account the shipping costs on all those British brands

do they really though?

I live on a uni campus and like 80% of people here are obese, so yeah they do

yeah but i meant aren't people disgusted by them

They are usually looked down upon. I hate fat people

Should we kill them?

yes

Nobody likes them except SJWs and school teachers.

Literally the only fat people here are +40 old men in high positions.

It's natural if you're thin or athletic to hate fat fucks, but they don't hate each other

those prices are cheap as wtf

No, it's just your country is expensive as fuck

Persons who have a special job.

>buying groceries from Walmart

>[
>Buying groceries from WholeFoods and spending 5x as much money because "if it's more expensive dat mus meen it's better"

men are shamed for being fat, most women over 40 are obese and nobody seems to care

>tfw no Ethiopian gf

shamed on by both natives and immigrants

It's not PC to talk about it but we all make fun of them behind their backs tbqh

We don't really like em. Obese one will catch looks almost anywhere outside.

Is food that cheap everywhere in US? Except for New York, of course. Some fat people complain healthy food is much more expensive which is certainly false in Russia. Well, the basic vegetables, at least.

I fucken hate fat people.

I fucken love sumo, but hate how corrupt it is and was thus pulled off Eurosport.

We're trying to ban them from having any forms of NHS funded surgery.

i feel irrepressible rage towards fat people
i've been bulimic at various points throughout my life, but i mostly think it's because fat people just make me mad

It's partially true for people living off food stamps, since they're not made from a "daily nutritional need". Cheeseburgers, bags of chips and fake cheese come on stamps. Vegetables generally do not (despite veggies being immensely cheaper by the pound).

Another problem is there is almost no such thing as wholegrain bread in the united states, it's all white flour, sometimes with food coloring.

But the bread problem is real in E-Europe as well. I've never had a proper bread in Ukraine or Hungary, at least not outside of westernized fancymarts.

women here get depressed, because most of women are obsessed with their bodies; and judge others by their big size.

about men, we just don't give a damn about it.

Earth in general

But you can stay below 2-2.5k cal and don't become a big pile of shit anyway. Also wtf is food stamps? I've heard of it only from my parents, it was in the USSR times when we were extremely poor, even worse than now.

I don't want to say to surely without searching for it myself, but it's a system of giving poor people buying rights to various foodstuffs. It's different from "coupons". Coupons are pieces of paper you can cut out of magazines and newspapers that give you a rebate, but food stamps generally give you "free food".

It's been criticized by both sides of the political in US, conservatives mean it's abused, progressives mean it's not good enough etc. They change the system all the time, recently removed alcohol and lots of high-nutrition foods from the system, so in a way it's not exactly what you need to be happy and fed.

I assume it's both better and worse than the CCCP system. Better because it's got some variation as to suppliers and brands, worse because it's not enough to feed you.

It's a way to gib free moneys to the poor people without them being able to purchase drugs or alcohol.

Badly, even tho they are getting more accepted over years.
Into 30 years we will certainly be like Americans.

Why don't just feed them in special places with healthy food, like some charity organizations feed hobos?

Because people don't live centralized. When there's millions of poor/unemployed/sick people sprawled around areas with middle class workers, it becomes hard to create food depots.

Shit. You did not eat pasta with lamb but with bread , fill it all with mayonnaise and drink two liters of beer after.

>pasta with bread and mayonnaise
Russiabro, hold me... Got any borscht? You like that? Fucking love beets, but I haven't had to eat it a lot.

Fat kids usually get bullied at school.

>no THICC Egyptian wife to doggystyle her fat ass under her niqab
Why even live?

>tfw fat kid never got bullied and lost virginity at a young age
Never understood how I managed it tbqh

This seems true.

Here, middle age women are usually fat as compared to men.

i honest despise fat people, and i live in one of the fattest cities in the US.

it's not just them *being* fat, it's the fat-enabling circlejerk them and all their fat friends engage in.
i work out regularly because i value myself, i view my body as a gift that i want to do well by.

my sister is fat as shit, and her friends and my aunt only reinforce her getting fatter. furthermore, if you try and help/suggest that they live healthier, it's rude and insulting.

i want his shirt for the memes

i live in a fat as fuck area in the south and can attest to all of this

seriously, i got waaaay more shit for being skinny in school compared to the self-enabling lards who you can't insult because le everyone is beautiful :^)

this country is a pathetic shell of its former greatness (the only thing keeping it afloat still) and i cant wait to leave and go somewhere where 80% of the girls in my area aren't obese pampered tubs of shit.

garbage
id say they get treated shitter than the west

worse than being gay

I hate fats desu senpai

How tf do people even become fat.

I struggle to eat more than 2000 calories a day. You'd need to be eating constantly or something.

Just eat when hungry, and the you'll never be fat, bodies are well made.

estas gorda "you are fat" is the worst thing you can tell a woman here.

>Just eat when hungry, and the you'll never be fat, bodies are well made.

Not exactly true.

People's appetites differ and homeostasis is different for different peoples' bodies. That's why it's important to count your calories and keep track of your macro/micronutrients.

they are treated like normal people

me and my friends spit on them when we see them

Women aren't ever fat, men can be fat and it's considered okay. People believe you can simultaneously be fat and healthy

Appetite and hunger aren't the same.

You aren't supposed to eat until you feel full.

truly thugs. tho i dont feel bad for the fatfucks

im in a skin group, sometimes we beat up brown foreign students

Literally never done that and i'm 75/186. Eat only when hungry works unless you must go out somewhere where there's no food for long.

Those are the same, though.

Peoples' appetites differ. If one person eats "when he's hungry" he may then be very skinny, whereas another may become fat.

That's not to say either person cannot get fat/skinny but just that "Eating when you're hungry" does not always work because it can vary so much based on many factors.

They are literally not.

Hunger: The physical feeling you experience when your body needs to refuel. Stomach rumbling at first, and if you wait too long to eat, fatigue, lightheadedness, weakness, the shakes, or irritability. The feeling of hunger is caused by low blood sugar levels and hormone changes that prompt us to eat.

Appetite: The desire to eat. Sometimes this is triggered by hunger, but many times it’s due to cravings, habits, the availability of food, boredom, or other social and emotional factors. Even seeing and smelling food, other people eating around you, or passing a restaurant you like can stimulate your appetite. Learning how to keep appetite in check is key for losing or maintaining weight.

How the fuck do you differentiate them though

Either way it doesn't matter. Just determine your approximate total daily energy expeniture and you don't need to "Feel it". You can just check your phone and determine that you've ate x number of calories and need to eat more/less for the day.

>he has a phone app to know when he has to stop eating
Did you emigrate from US by any chance?

Well why not?

How the heck can I know if I'm working correctly towards my goals? If i want to lose weight, or gain weight how can I know without tracking it?

*feeling* "it" is not an accurate measure.

200 calories, a very low number, the equivalent of a little more than one average can of beer for example. If eaten in excess of your daily TDEE will result in a weight gain of 20 lbs in a year.

You simply cannot "feel" if you've eaten enough, measuring it becomes necessary. And that's not even touching on the important components of getting all your vitamins, fiber, minerals, dietary protein and fat.

I guess you beat fags too.

>take all land-whales
>Kill
>Grind into sausage
>so many preservatives keeps itself
>send to Africa
It will only delay nigger hunger very shortly however it will hopefully make them even more useless and dependent plus all the fatties will be gone

yeah I'm from the South as well

i think it's partially because our traditional foods are all huge in carbs, but marketed towards working boys

sausage and gravy is an amazing breakfast, IF you then go hard labor afterwards

Like they should be.
They're ridiculed and then made minister of health

How are dried cranberries BTW?

>at café today
>fat woman in front of me
>'Can I have a doughnut and a sponge cake please'

ahh yes genetics

We chase them to the seashore with stones and sticks, officially banish them from our lands and order them to swim to USA.

Terribly.I remmeber when i was 15 i was 180 and like 85kg and everyone used to make remarks about it.Aslo I had to lose like 10 kilos in order to start looking for gf,If you are even just a little overweight you'll be made fun of.

>Dried cranberries
Not that good desu, they're okay when it's -20 or below while sitting watch in an entrenched possition. High on fructose, good when combined with coffee. Alternatively you can leave them out on the ground making them chewy.

Fat cunt. Lol!

fat people get treated like garbage as they should be

>Mfw "large Big Mac meal and a Diet Coke"

If I go to McDonalds I just have a burger and maybe a cup of tea or orange juice. Their chips are fucking shit.

Everything about maccas is shit.
Although in saying that, you can make your own burger there now. I've done it once and it was fucking awesome, expensive but awesome.

Being chubby is kinda the norm in here, that's why we were most overweight country at one point.
Obesity in the other hand is frown upon, public transport openly charges you double if you're obese, people give you bad looks in the street and shit like that.
Funny enough very few people in my HS and junior high were overweight or chubby, every chubby gets nicknames or some shit like that. But one thing i'm sure is that the amount of fat women is huge compared that to men.

Women are treated the same, guys fuck them the same way and girls lie to them they're beautiful

Men can be some victim of bullying and nicknames if they're not imponent enough

I've been losing weight lately, I weighed 91 in august, now 85, I'm 187 cm

It's pretty hard to give up sweets and sodas when you've been drinking it your whole life

You elected one.

No that's us who elected a SJW.

we make good money off of americans

Trump's a fatty you daft cunt.

He's 70 years, doesn't really count tbqh

>this level of cognitive dissonance
Cuckbertan or just an idiot?

How is it cognitive dissonance to hold people of different ages to different standards?

It's not like he's morbidly obese, yeah he's a little bigger but he's also 70.

>like 80% of people here are obese
proofs
pist pic of dic

>cup of tea
do they sell British -tea- in McD's?

he's right though, once you're elderly it's permissible.