Why don't you own a gun, Sup Forums?

Why don't you own a gun, Sup Forums?

>inb4 don't need one
You don't need it until you do. But fair enough, why don't you want one then?

Pic related, my raifu.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3kU5ZUY7yYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

many of us do

I have a scatter gat

dont lay it on ground bolt side down

Cost to much and to annoying to get to one as well as keeping it.
One fuck up and there goes your right to own a firearm.

She's on a carpet, it's not like the ch takes any damage, and it's not like my flat has any retarded conscripts running around who could accidentally step on her.

Is she cute? Post pictures.

Well you're probably the most fucked over western nation in the world when it comes to guns. Move to US? Or at least NZ.

going to have real rifle in 5 years
now only this

Is that a toz? Very classy, I like.

How hard is it to get into the fun stuff like IPSC?

Can't be arsed to jump through the hoops to get one.

>why don't you want one then?
because the only reason to have one (other than for hunting or paranoia) is for sport and shooting is boring af tbqh.

Yeah thinking about the us.
Was gonna pump some merican pussy and have a baby or someshit "joking" but that's how i would do it.

Anyway. Yeah our country is fucked if some smart cunt figures out that you only need few thousand troops and tanks to hit perth to fuck us up.
We wouldn't have any way to defend against that because most of our army is based over east. Yeah you have the sasr but every cunt knows where they train and shit.

That movie where australia gets taken over actually could happen and without any guns we'll have to attack in monkey warfare, which will never lets us gain any ground to take the country back.

She's simple and beautiful. I have a Benelli myself.

yes toz bm 16 cal
not very hard

it's just a remington 870, quite common gun

I don't have pics on my work computer

Godspeed user. It's frustrating as fuck when the government doesn't trust its citizens and everyone is okay with the fact because they're dumb sheep.

Same shit happens everywhere, and I fear there are soon no free countries left in the world. US is about the only place where the trend is still reversible. Your country is fucked, theirs isn't, and they're going to need every smart voter. Make a difference and move there, that's what I'd do.

I might just do that.

Because communists won't let me. You think I don't love revolvers? I love revolvers almost more than anything. You think I don't love rifles? You think I don't want to buy several of them?

Is it full auto or just semi?
Can you get any other assault rifles other than a sako?

You Finngols have the best service rifle. I love the valmet.

I got one in my trousers and your mom loves it

Do you own that or is that your service rifle?

>Why don't you own a gun, Sup Forums?
But I do.

I have two, but it's always good to see euros exercising firearm ownership, regardless of how much government bullshit they have to trudge through

Could get a Saiga if you're itching for rifle aesthetics.

NZ is pretty good for guns insofar as anglo countries go. I'd rate them on-par with Canada; maybe a little better.

Here is my raifu. Don't steal.

This

I can get hanged if I own a gun here. I'm not even kidding.

Because it's very hard and expensive to get gun licence. the worst part is that we still got post communist government so it won't be any better

All i want it's one 1911...

Semi. You can own everything from full auto to missile systems, but only collectors can get permits for those.

Of course you can get others. There are no restrictions as long as the rifle corresponds to the permit to acquire. Pic related is my other raifu and my pistolfu.

Sako. Valmet is different.

She's mine.

It's not allowed in my communist country

I am not legally allowed to because I am schizophrenic.

Because the gun law is incredibly strict here

Because gun ownership here gives police the theoretical right to walk into your home at any time of the day, any day of the year, unannounced to check the correct storage of your firearm(s). And they will actually do it every couple years. Not in the middle of night of course, but on a random day. And you can't send them away. They will violate your home.

That's if it's registered

I'll probably get one eventually. I would have already bought some if Hillary had won for fear of a lefty stacked Supreme Court fucking with the 2nd amendment.

I more or less don't care about guns as much as I care about reserving the freedom to own them.

Lies. I know plenty of leafs who have funs.

Then do something about it maybe. Buy an illegal gun and go show it to a politician while explaining how their laws only affect law abiding citizens.

He'll be very understanding, I guarantee.

This
I don't want to kill something of someone.

Want to know how I know you've never tried practical shooting?

how easy is it for a Finn to get an RK?

Also, my raifu

>sport and shooting is boring af tbqh
objectively wrong, unless you're a girl

also having a modern fighting weapon is only sensible. I'll probably never have to use mine, but if i do it's there.

That's because euro-sanctioned """sport shooting""" is boring as fuck and promotes impractical, non-transferable shooting techniques.

Have some fun with it for once. Try practical competitions. Cut it loose.

youtube.com/watch?v=3kU5ZUY7yYs

Took me maybe half a year since it was my first gun. Some hoops needed to be jumped, some paperwork needed to be filled, and some practice needed to happen. All in all not that bad.

Reservist shooting is a popular sport around here though.

but i do

Stuff like that isn't really prevalent in Bongland because lolno centerfire semi-autos allowed.

Canada's relatively lax on gun ownership.

This fucking autist again.

Yeah we get it, you own an AR. How many times are you planning to repost same fucking pictures?

shhhhh

A rarity, someone who knows UK gun laws. I'm getting pic related once I've bought a house in the next year or so. .22lr semi auto...

Are you that desperate for something that looks and handles like an AR?

How expensive are those compared to a Ruger 10/22?

Been playing a lot of STALKER lately.

Now I really want a pic related, even if I know they're jam-o-matic pieces of shit.

Yes I want it for the looks. I have not really looked into prices but guns are not expensive here, I'd imagine prices aren't too far off to what you would pay in the US

You'd be surprised. I did some price comparisons with a bong friend and on the UK equivalent to Armslist a stock 10/22 was going for more than twice what they do new in the US.

Riced out tacticool stuff was going for even more.

I'd recommend something like a lever/trigger release .223. Not quite semi-auto, but at least it has a kick. .22LR feels like airsoft.

Can't be bothered jumping through the hoops. I get to shoot better funs as a weekend warrior than I could get as a civilian, and if I want to shoot civilian funs I just ask my cousin if he wants to go shooting.

Getting all the paperwork to own one if a pain in the ass.

People in countryside can get them easy because they aren't cucks who gave their weapons away.

>16 gauge
P U S S Y
U
S
S
Y

My country has commie gun laws. Some of the strictest gun laws in europe i think.

But I do.

>HOW CAN YOU HATE IT IF YOU'VE NEVER TRIED IT?

have you tried gay bareback sex?

>tfw bought my AK at 18 from an old bearded guy on armslist in Austin

getting a license is hard and they cost money.
I just shoot my dad's guns illegaly.

I wouldn't berate you for not liking it, but I will for calling it boring. You're just ignorant.

what the fuck, are you living in a fucking commie regime?

>camo paint
Be careful so you don't lose it m8

I don't need one.

Our police are technically allowed to do that as well, but they don't do it without reason. I've never even heard of a gun owner who was visited by the police without first being suspected of some crime.

They can do that whether or not you own a gun.

I wonder what kind of reason would they accept as an acceptable reason to have a missile system.

I dont need one.
Also I might get angry and kill someone by "accident". Better safe than sorry.

Collecting. The law actually specifically mentions full auto, breech loaded artillery and rocket- and missile systems as especially dangerous firearms.

Collectors can get permits for those, and civillians do own them.

>Also I might get angry and kill someone by "accident"

Please see a doctor.

Here they can only enter a home uninvited if they must do so to prevent a crime from happening, and iirc the crime has to be severe enough that the minimum punishment for it has to be a year in prison or something. And being sloppy with storing your guns isn't such a crime.

If they want to harass you, they'll give themselves an 'anonymous tip' that you've been threatening your neighbours with firearms and barge in after that. You'd really need to piss them off for that to happen though.

I've wanted to get a semi-automatic for a while but they're expensive and my friend is lazy and doesn't hunt much anymore

>have house full of guns
>never learned to use them
>can't clean or shoot
>still think i'm fucking rambo

Civilians should not have guns, you guys are just going to fuck it up.

Protection against government tyranny.

>ywn roll on the highway in your amos
Feels bad mayne.

I can't afford to spent that much money on what is essentially a toy that I would not get that much fun out of

b-but i want one

t. conscript who rolled around in the mud for six months and considers himself a trained marksman.

>why don't you want one

Because:
1) I don't have a gun license. Maybe in Finland and US they sell firearms in every grocery shop to everyone, but here you need to collect shittons of papers proving that you aren't a nutcase, criminal or terrorist to make a license so I'm not even going to bother with it.
2) Guns and ammo are quite expensive, I'm not that rich to afford buying the stuff I will never use.

Every euro I've met who says the legal process they have to follow to get guns is "too much of a headache to bother with" doesn't actually know what the process entails, nor do they have any intention of ever actually figuring it out.

easiest way to get one here is to do a hunters course and test,after that you can apply for shotguns rifles and such hunting weapons,dunno about the courses current state,but when i did it it was just a day worth of lectures and a test if you identify game animals,their hunting seasons and know your rights as an hunter

400 beaver bux

>euro

I'm not european.

>doesn't actually know what the process entails

I know what does the process entail. It requires a psychiatric and general medical examination, then getting an approval from police, federal migration service and OLRR (our federal gun control agency, not sure if you have anything similar in the US), then registering yourself as a gun owner (and paying an entrance fee), then buy a gun safe and register it in the OLRR too. And only after all these procedures you might get a gun license in Russia, although it can always be rejected for no reason, especially if you didn't serve in the army.

Funnily enough, usually the army guys are the worst shots and have the worst attitude towards gun safety. They're all like 'I know what I'm doing' and proceed to yank the trigger and miss the target altogether. Then they turn around and muzzle the whole range.

>until you do

In my country you can't legally use a gun for self-defense, This girl was sentenced to 7 years in prison and paying ~$8500 compensation to a muslim immigrant who tried to rape her and even slashed her with knife. She shot him in the leg, so according to our laws she was considered a criminal and the rapist guy was considered a victim.

>In my country you can't legally use a gun for self-defense

When was this? Pretty sure I recall hearing that laws for such a thing were relaxed.

>When was this?

Since 1997.
The article #114 of the criminal code of the Russian Federation: "Exceeding the limits of necessary self-defense".

>Pretty sure I recall hearing that laws for such a thing were relaxed.

There was a bill about that, but it hasn't been adopted.

>Why don't you own a gun, Sup Forums?
I don't have my military carnet liberated (as required by law) and the process would take at least a year.
I plan on buying one illegally though, as long as you don't open carry or have a military-use-only weapon in your property no one can do shit to you.
Maybe so, they can make a search and find an unregistered weapon, i'd go to trial and lose it but an "amparo" trial can be opened and i'd win it because the Jurisprudence of the country says that we have the right to bear arms.
But i'd only use it in case of some apocalyptic scenario or because i want to shoot cans in my backyard, i'll never have the balls to kill someone because he's treating me, i'd do it if they treat my familia.

Your cunt is one of the ones that bans "military" (lol) calibers, yeah?

So lots of .38 super and 9x21mm rather than 9x19mm.

Mean for

r8 my gun fungols

...Is that an air pistol?

Proportionality is part of just about every country's self defence laws. You're not allowed to shoot an unarmed child in self defence for example, because the damage that the child could cause to you is so minor in comparison with the damage your response would cause. It's generally not worded as some blanket statement that you can't shoot someone in self defence, though. If someone has the seeming intent and ability to kill you or to cause grievous bodily harm to you and you happen to have a gun available, most self defence laws would consider shooting them justified. Is that not the case in Russia?

No

Give non-potato picture of the rollmark on the slide, then.

dunno lad, anything bellow .380 is legal here including .22 and .357 that's the only thing law specifies.

Hang on while I find that spoof everytown meme poster.