HELSINKI HAS A MAJOR SHORTAGE OF YOUNG MEN

There are only 84 men for every 100 women.

Do we have a future?

are you sure its biological sex not gender?

no, start sending your women here, we'll return them after impregnated.

Yes

Not a solution

Aw, I was considering going to work there a while ago but decided against it :(

If the majority look like this then no wonder why Finn guys kill themselves or immigrate to the point where the balance of both sexes is 84:100

You can just import men from Syria and Somalia like your neighbours used to do.

says you, jorge would finally "mojar el churro".

And countryside has a shortage of young women because they all leave for Helsinki and other big towns leaving the farmers 4everalone.

In theory, this would mean only the best guys in the countryside get to pass on their genes.

It's actually more on the lines that females move to the capital imagining glamorous "Sex and the city" -esque lives because they are idiots.

>took a thousand years to populate all of Finland
>bönde depopulated in a single generation because women don't want to live in the forest

That's actually sad desu
>Inb4 it's more sad because she will end up going full multicultural with a sandnigger :^)

Not really a shortage since every muslim has 4 wives

No, we aren't racist in Finland

Sex is free on Tinder

Why do you open this thread every day?

Because my life is empty and I need what little attention I can get.

It's a girl who needs a man

Tötteröt muuttaa isompiin kaupunkeihin kyllä tyypillisimmin opiskelupaikan perässä.

Is this an actual language wtf

saksamaksa hipetihiljaa aikuisetmaikuiset puhutteleepi toisiaan

you import jamals and mehmets, problem solved

Are you fucking with me m8? Im laughing my ass off that sounds like a advanced attempt at gibberish

one guy can impregnate many girls, while one girl can only be impregnated one at a time

3DPD is cancer.

Miksi ihmeessä joku taas yrittää houkutella tänne lisää kaiken maailman mokkacicceleitä? Nyt riittää jo. Seis!

all country folk are the best guys, smdh city faggots

Probably because women are always prioritized in rental apartments. Good luck getting a good apartment in Helsinki.

Ok now its obvious that you are just talking shit. Still funny tho

Countryside is uneducated alcoholics

moccamaster

I once heard that in morroco the rural peoole are liberal,chill and progressive while the urbanites are conservative and religious?

This is very true. I live in a lovely town of about 5500 people and I haven't seen a single woman that is from 20-25 years old.
Basically I will never have a gf.

Voi vittu se on taas tää sama vitun somali-suomalainen neekerinpuolikas josta tuntuu ikävältä kun ei kuulu minnekkään niin tekee näitä lankoja päivittäin.

Et sä voi sanoo noin, rasismi ja sit toi islamofobia.

baka metrosexual European city faggots

Muuta kaupunkiin