/éire/+/gael/

Gaelic Union edition

Strictly no Brits allowed sub edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scots_language
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for Saoirse

When the fuck did wales become a kingdom?
The acts of union were for the kingdom of scotland, ireland and england. No mention of wales anywhere in them

>tfw no average irish gf

bless you

Did ye boys see those proposals for a "Celtic Fringe"

fucking cunt picked Ireland/Scotland and Northern Ireland. Why the fuck would NI be a separate entity?

Wales was annexed by England back in the day, Tudor was a Cambro-Norman family. They're inextricably linked with England nowadays.

Never get to make the threads

>Celtic Union has the Germanic Scottish lowlands
>doesn't include Wales
Absolutely shitty map

Can you imagine the raw sexual energy emanating from a hungry Sersh? She sees you walking home with a takeaway curry cheese chip. Her mouth salivates with each bite you take until she's visibly drooling. Suddenly she can't contain herself and waddles towards you. She grabs the box out your hands and wolfs them down, often forgetting to chew. Before you can even comprehend what's happened she's already finished, and wanting more. She tries sucking the curry stained on her jumper but it's not enough. Then she looks at you. Her eyes fixed on your curry cheese covered fingers. She grabs your hands with full force and starts licking them sensually. Her eyes are flickering and she's already moaning. Before long she can't even stand anymore. She falls to her knees, still keeping a deathgrip on those delicious fingers of yours. You try to break free but she's too strong. You're also afraid if she falls over her colossal weight will crush your legs to powder. Suddenly you're being dragged down. Before long she's stuck your hand down into her leggings and you can feel her moist warm interior. At this point this is happening whether you want it or not so you decide to go along with it. Her hairy cunt makes you itch but you don't care. She makes no effort to hide her pleasure. Surely people inside their homes are now listening to sound of Saoirse Ronan orgasming on the street. She's so loud she drowns out the music being played in the nearby underage disco. Her crotch is soaking wet and it's clear her body can't take much more. She lets out one final joyous roar and collapses on the footpath. You wipe your hand on her jumper and give it a sniff. Still smells of curry cheese chips.

>All the Celtic countries AND all the Scandinavian could band together and they would still be weaker than England

>all the cities in England AND Wales could band together and they would still be susceptible to bombs

Must be that Islamic warrior culture you lads have

Lowlands are Gaelic even if they were Saxond and wales is absolutely not fucking culturally Celtic even if they speak their heavily anglicized language

Now

FOY

>heavily anglicanised language
Explain

how common is the surname Corning in Ireland?

Too much of Scotland, stick a harp in the middle

never heard of it

wales as a cluster of petty kingdoms before being conquered, not singular kingdoms like scotland and ireland. At most its a principality

I wish Celtic languages were still more prevalent in all of Western Europe. I like linguistic variety.
You guys should remain separate independent entities but form a Celtic league with Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Cornwall and Bretagne.

Awful thread so far.

Not very, why?

>people decry terrorism
Don't start shit you aren't willing to finish, brits.

Your post made it worse

moms family name, from Ireland

Lowlands are genuinely Northumbrian Anglic, home to the only living Anglic language outside of English, Scots.
Wales is Brythonic Romano-Britons.

Doxxed

I almost wish I were born Gaelic, Welsh or Cornish.

I'd try and bring the languages back, I love ethnology and linguistics, I could be part of a revival.

>ruining an aesthetic design
Do you even want schoolchildren to able to draw it?

You have to go back

Your post made it worse.

Bollocks, both wales and Scotland are Irish along with the wear coast of Britain

cool, come over, I'm making butterscotch snickerdoodles

When was ireland ever united

>yanks
>brits
>Irish posters significantly less Irish than me
Fuck off everyone.

Under Brian Boru.

Brian Boru, for thousands of years, high kingship gave you authority and charged you with protection of the whole island

>Britons being weak
Unsurprising
Nonetheless, lowland Scotland is Germanic.
Cornwall hangs on by a thread, Wales less so, but they're Celtic.

Did he actually rule over ireland?

1542 by the crown act of ireland.

Love Micks
Fuck Brits

Rory O'Connor.

>thousands of years
Bullshit. High kings were mostly a poetic invention. At most they existed for a few hundred years and with very limited control over the whole island.

>ywn be a Norse-Gael
Why even fucking live

Germanic my hole, they were Celtic like like the rest of Britain and germanic influence is a massive fake meme, only the ruling classes became germanic the majority remained the same celtic

>Did he actually rule over ireland
Yes.

During the war yes

Fuck off all yanks.

Norse Gaels are a meme as well, just Gaels who adopted some nordic shit, fuck off LARPing yank

That's not how ethnology works, kindred
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scots_language

i speak 3 dialects of english you stupid fucker please go home

But I love the Early Middle Ages northwestern Europe.
Plus they built your capitol.

Literal MEME language FUCK OFF

FUCK

OFF

YANKS

i speak 3 dialects of english you stupid fucker please go home .

Even if it isn't Swissyank that is shitting up the thread (I honestly can't tell anymore), take this advice as applicable to all yanks who might be present in /éire/.

I speak three dialects of Primitive Irish you stupid fucker please go home

I really want to grab her titty

Swissyank rarely capitalizes.

>Lowlands are Gaelic
Wrong
>Lowlands are genuinely Northumbrian Anglic
Also wrong

dunno why non-swissyanks gang up on this thread randomly
they can fuck off твн
t. just got up

Could not give less of a fuck about lowland Scotland
Bí ciúin

it's a retarded meme from a livebunker thread. some other yank and an espoo were spamming it when an eirefag typed it in

Mate of mine fingered her outside an underage disco in Carlow once

>Also wrong
Wrong
>Early Scots was the emerging literary language of the Northern Middle English speaking parts of Scotland in the period before 1450. The northern forms of Middle English descended from Northumbrian Old English. During this period, speakers referred to the language as "English" (Inglis, Ynglis, and variants).

fuck off

Dydh da
Fatla genes?

Is Michael O'Leary "our guy"?

just remembered lads
theres an anti-trump walkout type protest at my school today lmao

hostile o'learian takeover of sinn féin when?

Stop excluding brythonic celts, das racist

no

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN
I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

Legend

Based.

im like 2 hours late for school so i have to walk a good amount sмн
least the bus goes most of the way so its only 15 minutes

What do they think will happen by walking out?

Day off school

They'll continue to know nothing about politics and economics and thus won't be tempted to vote Republican.

What is it with the alt right and their vulnerability to being convinced by a billionaire that he's one of them?

Underage please leave

I'm sure that tweet will be really appealing to all those right-wing British working class people.

>can't enjoy bants without getting political
State of you.

My 6 year old niece told me that she thinks Donald Trump is the worst person in the world, she said that she cried the day he was elected. She thought it meant that her Indian friend from school was going to "go away".
That's cute and a fair reaction but I can't help but worry about the level of hysteria kids and the non-politically engaged are being subjected to and the kind of messages they're picking up from that.

>My 6 year old niece told me that she thinks Donald Trump is the worst person in the world, she said that she cried the day he was elected. She thought it meant that her Indian friend from school was going to "go away".
Bad parenting. The children wouldn't be upset and have unfounded anxieties if the parents weren't trying to indoctrinate them into their own political views.

>a fair reaction
How? It's completely false, not least because Donald Trump has no jurisdiction in Ireland.

>blatant classism
you should be ashamed of yourself

>underrated post

So they'll want high salaries for low skill work?

>How?
Because she's a fucking child you autistic cunt.

Most of them are natural betas and all of them want to vicariously feel powerful.

>Bad parenting. The children wouldn't be upset and have unfounded anxieties if the parents weren't trying to indoctrinate them into their own political views.
Absolutely this. How would a six-year-old know who Donald Trump is? I don't remember kids knowing who Dubya was.

>How? It's completely false, not least because Donald Trump has no jurisdiction in Ireland.
It's even less a fair reaction than that because Trump is planning on making every foreigner disappear. That's a lefty lie.

I said 'Republican' and not 'Trump' for a reason.

I remember when 9/11 happened I asked my parents if Osama would crash a plane into our house.

>How would a six-year-old know who Donald Trump is?
Much less what his policies are.

>alt-retards are blaming a child for being a child and not reading Trump's policy proposals

It seemed encouraged in her school to support Hillary as well, she was excited for the first female president and it was taught to her about the Clinton's work in bringing peace to Northern Ireland.
The media overwhelmingly validates that position as well so there's nothing to really help her consider the other side.

It reminded me a bit of what my parents told me about Gerry Adams as a child, how he was a mass murderer from prison who blew people up with car bombs. I got really worked up about it, had nightmares about him and used to check my wardrobe at night in case he was in there with explosives. I think it made me subconsciously fear men with bushy black beards as well because I started hating my uncle who looked a bit like him.

should slap her around for being manipulated by the main stream meteor

Good question, wish I knew the answer. Maybe they just like someone who is a good orator (not sure good is the correct word) or appears to be a strong leader. Many of them are also not college-educated so perhaps they prefer his straight talking manner as opposed to that of most politicians.

your parents are west brits

>not having sixth class reading comprehension
We're blaming the parents.