Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/superstition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All Asians are.

>Japanese_day_trader.jpg

what is she doing?

this

Stopping the daemon process.

Trying to get the rice gods to help her trade forex.

She is doing exorcism.

nice

>she

it's a girl, right?

Try to live with ghost alone, and you will be too.

i wanna fuck a ghost

No stop, that's a deadly bad idea.

G.K. Chesterton — 'When men choose not to believe in God, they do not thereafter believe in nothing, they then become capable of believing in anything.'

Are you sure? Ghost have the best breast and ass. They don't want our soul or anything right haha

Fuck off

A religious person is by definition more likely to believe in superstition than a non religious person

I do the same whenever an Albanian replies to me

I've never met a superstitious atheist

GK is based

Religion is the opposite of superstition

>implying most normies aren't into new-age bullshit to some degree

How do you make a new house safe and holy?

religion/rJˈlJdʒ(ə)n/
noun

the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

superstition/ˌsuːpəˈstJʃ(ə)n/
noun

excessively credulous belief in and reverence for the supernatural.

>In 1924, Bogdanov started his blood transfusion experiments, apparently hoping to achieve eternal youth or at least partial rejuvenation. Lenin's sister Maria Ulyanova was among many who volunteered to take part in Bogdanov's experiments. After undergoing 11 blood transfusions, he remarked with satisfaction on the improvement of his eyesight, suspension of balding, and other positive symptoms. The fellow revolutionary Leonid Krasin wrote to his wife that "Bogdanov seems to have become 7, no, 10 years younger after the operation". In 1925–1926, Bogdanov founded the Institute for Haemotology and Blood Transfusions, which was later named after him. But a later transfusion cost him life, when he took the blood of a student suffering from malaria and tuberculosis.

summoning kek

So? It's already proven that blood transfusion from young people helps people to look more young. He is a dreamer not a superstitious person

Even if you consider that superstition, that's one person from the early 20th century. Hardly compelling evidence of the tendency of non religious people to believe in the supernatural.

Its fine to be religious but to deny that religious people are more prone to superstition is just sheer wilful ignorance, or utterly pathetic projection from insecurity.

You haven't met many atheists

On 節分の日, throw beans from your door and yell "鬼は外! 福は内!".
You should also place a little mound of salt outside of your door, and hang pic related inside of it.

Americans*

Well, all my friends (about 10 people) are atheist except one and he is the only one who believes in superstitions

gender theory, deconstructionism and other anti-logocentric philosophies, queer studies, lysenkism, Soviet linguistics (especially that part related to so-called "mind-language" ie. telepathy), mesmerism, ufology, bioenergotherapy, acupuncture, Reich's theory of organon, bio-neural programming, Family Constellations and Systemic Constellations, psychonalisis, Gumilev's ethnogenesis, Fomienko's new chronology, Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) etc. etc. I could name other examples from numerous countries for hours

Thanks user

Pseudo science is not superstition afaik

Why are the armpits covered?

i am eating spicy soup! ow!! ow!!! it hurting

Chasing Demons at Your Wedding

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/superstition
>a belief or practice resulting from IGNORANCE, fear of the unknown, trust in magic or chance, or a FALSE CONCEPTION OF CAUSATION

*she's

i really like this kind of stuff but it is sad because it reminds me of myself

This definition is just too broad. You can read about different superstitions and you will that there is a difference between a superstition and pseudoscience

As a native english speaker, i can tell you you're wrong. it also doesn't logically follow that because both result from ignorance that they are both the same.