Why do Latinos think they are white?

Why do Latinos delusionally insist on their whiteness?

>white
>people
>people can be white
>USA
>USA white
>People in the USA can be white

why would they be black jamal.

Mexco..... bild wal

>they

Paco pls

Well kid is literally in between and there was no brown doll.

Because the U.S. is too retarded to make a mestizo category

t. mexican intellectual

He's clearly closer to nigger doll though.

Of those two dolls, he looks most like the one to the left.

That said, I know what OP is talking about. They don't think they're white, but they think they're Spanish because they've been so culturally destroyed. Then, they assume that Spanish people must not be white because when they move to the US, they realise these people are actually white and they aren't. Mestizos still realise that people from Europe are white when they aren't if they live south of the US border, though.

It's a very dissonant worldview. They don't seem to think about it too much. I remember when in the ninth grade a bunch of Mexican kids in a class were implied by the teacher to be part native and they were all like, "what? We're part native?" The teacher, a Native American, looked absolutely baffled.

he may look more like white person but his skin is closer to black, and im pretty sure those babies have identical faces

I don't understand it when Americans act like only black and white exist, couldn't there have been at least an Asian doll with tan skin?

like 1-2% of the population is black and almost all of them live in the same town, some people in here unironically have never seen a black person in their life.
Asking a brown people if he's black is like asking a white person if he's either black or asian.

iirc that video was made in Mexico

*Asking a brown person

>some people in here unironically have never seen a black person in their life
Not even on televison, films and/or internet?

They're not really white but they are European. Stop feeding into their "we wuz aztecs and shiiiiiit" delusions so they stop thinking they have any more of a right to be here. Not that they would be related to the native America who lived in the area of the US anyway, but it's not like their dumb asses would know the difference.

Iberians and Latinos with European ancestry are white.

are you retarded familia?

Wrong

>televison
*television

wtf

>they are European
m8...

We don't, you faggot. What are you talking about?

his color is a mix of both

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Latinos may have wanted to be white once but American antagonism is pushing them in the other direction.

Even if they really were white they would most likely be Spanish/Portuguese, which has extremely different features and cultures than anglos. Things aren't as simple as "black and white" I notice a lot of rednecks and niggers think like this.

because most latinos are mixed spanish/natives and if you're going to pick wether you look white or black, I think the obvious choice is the one that you actually have blood of.

Just create a mestizo category ffs

natives are not black

Then why did you post black natives?

stop wewuzing

>Fucking gringos, Im Native and very proud of my heritage

>very proud of my heritage
no I'm not

He should have done his native ancestors proud and beheaded both dolls.

>native europeans
>mexico
american education

Not true tho.

Mexico is 70% indio

This desu. Then we should just destroy Hispanic since it doesn't have an real meaning.

The deifintion of white will change once again.

Soon they will be white.

i thought only being able to see in terms of black and white was an american thing

ffs, aren't most foreigners aware than ethnicities are on all lines of the spectrum?

I would have said torn there hearts out but they don't have hearts and tearing a rubber head off is pretty easy.

Hispanic literally just means they are culturally related to Hispania.

It means nothing in regards to skin tone. Asian flips are Hispanic, white Spaniards are Hispanic, paco from Juarez is Hispanic.

>black demographic shrinks
>asian demographic doubles
Interesting developments.

culture has nothing to do with the ethnic demographical census though.

really gets the neurons firing

future euros will have even more fun bantering delusional shitskin amerimutts

Back to Sup Forums with your stupid meme

"Latino" is not a racial term.

An Argentinian of German descent is just as "latino" as some black as night Cuban.

Latino in general is a shit term and should be replaced by hispanic, which is also cultural and not racial.

As to why that mestizo kid chose the white doll, he certainly isn't closer to the black doll either.

People see white as good and black as bad. If you have only 2 choices, black or white, you are not going to choose black.
That kid is neither black nor white.

>Latinos with European ancestry are white.
No, all latinos have European ancestry.

>Whites
>not the smartest race
>not the strongest
>inferior to the other races in literally all aspects of life

Feels good to be very indigeous.

post pic, banter me.

stop posting that guy's face everywhere? What has he done to you?

Nationality has more weight than race. You yanks are delusional if you think you share more with an slovak than with the nigger next door.

>less blacks
>more Asians
I'm fine with this. Besides, most Hispanics will be in Cali and Texas and Florida and who wants to live in those states either way?

Intentional erasure of indigenous and/or African identity leaves Latinos with either claiming Spanish heritage or clinging to their newer ethno-national identities.

Not having seen any Black people in their lives isn't something uncommon. I'm 22 and I haven't seen any blacks in real life until two years ago when I visited Brussels for the first time.

That can't be true, in Mexico everybody gets bombed with "we wuz aztecs' propaganda, in fact is not rare for local tv to coloquialy refer to Mexico as "the aztec country" in fact white Mexicans often will deny to be white and claim aztec ancestry.

Wow, really? You must be living isolated in some boring ass shitty village then.

shitpost

and proud of it, dog bless

>Mexico everybody gets bombed with "we wuz aztecs' propaganda
>Is not rare for local tv to coloquialy refer to Mexico as "the aztec country"

If so, why Mexico's tv ads feature whites all of the time?

>why is there pretty people in the tv

fuck off
niggers must be purged
spics know this too

Don't you think it's himself?

But his skin is obviously closer to the white one you retard.
Put the pic in mspaint and look at the RGB values, retard.
Why would he pick the black doll? You people are dumb. If there was a doll with his actual skin colour, obviously he'd pick it over the white.

so are you admitting white people look better ?

>literally in between
lol no
speaking genetically he is closer to white. speaking just by pigmentation too, he's more light than he is dark. and speaking culturally, he's more white than fucking african of all things

exactly, and we would easily pick asian

Yes
Everywhere in LATAM is
>whiter = better

That is how you kill the national identities of both the us and latin america

Why are you obsessed with this poor ugly mestizo?
I bet he's a much better person than you are irl.

Tricky question: do you consider yourself as white?

Born and raised in El Salvador, never saw a black person EVER.

And a lot of Latin Americans have European descendence, Hindu as well (on the physical side only tho), Arab and what not, but even then they're light skin or brown but never black.

Hell I even met a fucking Dominican who was white with ginger hair and I was really nervous when he spoke Spanish to me because I thought all Dominicans were black, and even then they just stay in their shitty islands.

Mostly Colombia, Venezuela and the Caribbeans have black people but not Mexico.

no

In Cuba you have some ginger black people. I think it's because of some Irish ascendance or something.

Proportionally Colombia has few blacks, they are concentrated in some areas. I don't know with Venezuela desu.

it's me, I am the poor ugly mestizo that is a good person irl.

Are you really mestizo tho?

>ginger black people

I meant to say Brazil not Venezuela, Enrique

Also the ginger black people bathe in cow piss to turn their hair ginger.

Oh. Then you appear to be as ugly inside as outside.
Carry on.
Are you kidding? It's blatantly obvious.

Except that he is actually part white and not part black

Do you consider pic related white? If so Mexico is whiter than France nowadays.

>mestizo
lol you are white m8 you'd pass as a local here no problem

As a local Arab maybe, Mohammed.

but thats fair enough, todays italy claims descent from the roman empire as do other latin european countries, its the same principle

but its funny no one mentions descent from the maya in mexico, except maybe the mayans themselves

not really no, arabs are brown with hook noses treacherous eyes and big lips

Not that much. I know spaniards with similar face.

Of course she's white just lokk at her skin colour, are you fuckin blind?
Btw you won't trick me I know your country, and it will never be whiter than France.

beautiful meztica

one can look in many different ways, i'm mestizo, my grandpa was completely indigenous, my mother speaks both a native language and spanish.
Yet my hair is lighter than the last guy and have some brown/reddish facial hair, i consider myself mestizo and feel really proud of that.

that's a mestizo

post your face.

>a literally redhaired 1/4th indigenous telling me on the internet how he's proud to be a mestizo
uh huh yeah sure ok no problem
wait this reminds me of someone though, mmh, a bit north of your country maybe ? i think some people there may already have told me something along those lines

Hispanic is not a race you mongoloid.

This

Unironically this, although the distinction should be made Mexicans are taught they're a mix of Amerindian and European, which in all fairness is true for the overwhelming majority. Unlike other nations we view ours as having both a mother and a father so to speak.

Because i am

Latin countries have a huge identity problem.
It's kind of ridiculous.

dunno why i'm even doing this but OK

we've been brainwashed to think that mestizos fucking kick ass, cosmic race, vasconcelos, SEP, war glorification, muralismo, literally anything that has to do with culture has an underlying tone of mestizo shit.