Anime in Spanish

Hello to all Spanish speaking anons. I'm planing on learning Spanish through watching anime. Thus the question being if there is any torrent tracker I could download from. Secondly, do you prefer anime in English or Spanish dubbing? Is the Spanish language richer than English? Do I stand a chance of dating a hot latino with a huge booty ready to sit on my face just because I'm white male?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDbUnuW1E-A
youtube.com/watch?v=Nh-D20gTzeY
youtube.com/watch?v=Yct4EEMXQ9s
youtube.com/watch?v=oS0Ga1Ziy2c
elmagus.wordpress.com/2013/06/23/recomendaciones-de-fansubs-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigga u gay, so do you want subbed anime? Theres not much from where to choice, some that come to my mind are
>hajime no ippo 1st season
>saint seiya
>bleach
>dragon ball (all the way to GT)
>Crayon shin chan (Spain)
Also if you are looking for hot homos check out /fit/

Voy a bumpearlo por YOU

what is your IQ?

You meant latina or latino?

>learning Spanish through watching anime
You better learn in other way, boy. Some spanish dubs are horrible (at least to learn spanish properly). Of course I watch my anime with spanish subs, but only because is easier for me

>Any torrent tracker I could download from
I don't know

>Is the Spanish language richer than English
I would say so

>Do I stand a chance of dating a hot latino with a huge booty ready to sit on my face just because I'm white male?
Yes

kek, latina of course

Youkraine
I get it!
haha!

HAHAHAHAHA

??

Mexicans and Spaniards are real men with real culture unlike those cucks from the western world (except Spain).

Thank YOU, based Ukrainian

Spanish/Lat dubs for anime are generally bad tbqh. Quite worst than english ones even.

>Is the Spanish language richer than English
English is more flexible in a practical scence, I think. But spanish have a lot of words that describe more abstract things that english does not have.

Is this the You thread?

>But spanish have a lot of words that describe more abstract things that english does not have.
I guess the same goes with Ukrinian and Russian.

One question, user. If you are requesting for sub spanish anime, that means you understand japanese correctly?

First of all, I'm looking for Spanish dubbed anime, not subbed. And no, unfortunately I can't understand Japanese whatsoever.

Most dubs are terrible, and most subs are bad too.

Tbh you'd be better off watching shit on youtube

Oh, I didn't read correctly, my bad
In that case... no, I definitly don't rec you to watch dubbed anime in spanish, it's literally shit, I'm sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDbUnuW1E-A

that loquendo

where are the dubs? I only hear a annoying robot bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=Nh-D20gTzeY

youtube.com/watch?v=Yct4EEMXQ9s

> sit on my face just because I'm white male?
perv

ur mom when it comes to niggers

There's a shitload of classic, obscure animes that are not even in english but you're probably not interested in those.

i would watch a vid like that

>but you're probably not interested in those
what if I am?

Watch dub spanish Neon Genesis Evangelion:
youtube.com/watch?v=oS0Ga1Ziy2c

(Link in the description)

watch :
full metal alchemist
yuyu hakusho
death note
lain
cowboy bebop

I tried to find a list of everything, but there's none. Just look for any show you're interested in, if it's relatively old then it's probably dubbed.

I think you can find them in nyaa or frozen-layer but that is in spanish

You'll end up speaking really weird and grammatically poor Spanish at the same time, if you decide to rely on fansubbing. Spanish subbed anime tends to be translated into Spanish from English, and most translators (particularly those from "Latin" America) don't know English for shit. Their releases look like they're translated by using google translator.

Iberian fansubs tend to be of a much bigger quality than those of "Latin" America.

Search in nyan.se (the only place I know). Also, be prepared to watch shit in 240p or less or really bad encoded.

You can also try with these fansubs (I honestly don't know any of those)

elmagus.wordpress.com/2013/06/23/recomendaciones-de-fansubs-2/

>do you prefer anime in English or Spanish dubbing?
For the reasons exposed above, I preferred watching that shit subbed in English than in Spanish when I still used to.

Do your best Ukraine!

>Shinji, pilotea el EVA
>Mfw

Do it

I spent a minute thinking he was asking him to nail it to the floor

What the fuck is wrong with you latinobros

Anything good

What's the difference between:
-taco and burrito?
-south america countries?
-Portugal and brazil?
>you and moors?

>you and moors?
no difference

>Taco and burrito
Ask the mexicans
>South american countries
I'm not sure I follow
>Portugal and brazil
Portuguese portuguese sounds better, also less black people
>You and moors
They're dead :^)

there are more white people in brazil than in portugal though

kys youcuck

what made you think I'm a cuck?

Akira and Ghost in the Shell
i have 1080p versions with audios in Castillian, Latino Spanish, English and Jap
just search "Akira castellano mega 1080p" or something like that

Why so rude