lads

America's debt is over 19 TRILLION dollars

How do we stop this?

patsy

and I am not exaggerating here

Guess what this is?

wow great thread

it's alright man just gotta borrow some money from my dad and you're all set

Is there some kind of quick rundown on these guys?

a-frames are utter shit

The fund are being redistributed as a knock on effect. The same amount of funds are going out as foreign aide under the Mexico City policy (though he may change that too, it hasn't changed now) but they will stop going to those who provide abortion. The intent is to distribute it to people providing necessities to those in need, not a quick fix for a bad decision.

Help me Sup Forums

Does anyone know what it's like working as an intern for a car rental company?

Is it worth a 50 mile round trip to interview for a 4k/3mth position that would require me to work 50/60 hr working week?

They made one call and they saved Europe from certain disaster.

might buy one of those islands off the coast of dubai claim sovereignty and borrow a tenner of every country in the world

time is a social construct

ugly half caste

Gods can take in the whole of creation because they alone can make sense of it, know what it is all about and for.

But as soon as a man lifts his nose from the ground and starts sniffing at eternal problems like life and death, the meaning of a rose or a star cluster—then he is in trouble. Most men spare themselves this trouble by keeping their minds on the small problems of their lives just as their society maps these problems out for them.

These are what Kierkegaard called the “immediate” men and the “Philistines.” They “tranquilize themselves with the trivial”— and so they can lead normal lives.

The "automatic cultural man" is confined by culture and a slave to it, lulled into triviality by the comfortable routines of society and the limited alternatives and dull security it offers him.

What would you do with 2000 odd quid mate

What is the endgame to mass immigration? Does it ever end?

buy 2000 small foamy beers living life

'ere white cunt giz a tenna m8 lost generation m8 pass the fkn goonbag white cunt dis muh land giz a ciggie m8 fuk ya white cunt gimme ya fukkin shoes

My first answer would be 'no', but depends on a few things....

- what are your qualifications (do you have any better options)?
- Is it a head office/HQ where you could gain management, logistics or finance experience......or is it a customer-facing location where you'll essentially be doing retail work

Currently drinking a large, not-at-all foamy tea

expecting a (you) on this post

VERY tempted to start giving my money to Princess Chelsea tbqhwy lads

>What is the endgame to mass immigration?

*spunks in it*

enjoy that foam faggot

In 1917 Britain-backed communist spies installed communist regime here and turned Russia into british crypto-colony. Since 1917 this crypto-colony fights for british interests.

WW2 was fight for others interests where colony wasted 27 millions of people for Kaliningrad, polish Danzig, french occupation zone in Germany. Enemy was defeated but who is the winner?

According to theory Cold war is a british-american rivalry. In 1948 soviets and americans almost started nuclear war. Who would get profit? Britain, because their puppets here would survive but the main enemy (America) would be destroyed.
Russia is still crypto-colony, brits control ~70%, 30% control dutch, french, austrian, german elites, almost all oligarchs, celebrities, top officials choose to settle in London.

That's why Russia is so anti american, because it's just a european gun against americans, even "English nuclear weapons platform".

stole my post

give it to me instead so i can invest it into actual business ideas

the endgame is to create an easy to manipulate underclass that will vote exactly the way the elites want them to, while also providing cheap labour and buying cheap consumerist garbage products.

woke as fuck

eating a cup of coffee with a couple of slabs of weet bix boys

DAVE GET YOUR DICK OUT

at last i truly see

>eating a cup of coffee
haha don't slice up your gums on the ceramic mate!

NEED some Kevs posted lads

Why exactly do rorkes love Diana so much when she was pregnant with a brown baby

>Owen 'The original cuck' Jones on Newsnight

Still blows my mind that he's in his 30s...thought he was a 22yr old ambitious Guardian intern tbqh.

thinking

It's a pre-final year of uni placement for 3 months. I have no other internship opportunities but a few more (comfy ones at the uni) to apply for

I have a comfy kitchen weekend job that I'll have to keep up on top a possible 50 hour work week

You work at a branch which is customer facing. There is 'professional' work to be done like underwriting contracts but there is also vacuuming vans out and dropping them off. Got a feeling it will be more of the latter 'grunt' work

>diana

who?

Rather not desu, as that would give me absolutely no sexual gratification whatsoever.

Let's put it this way.
You get money from John once a month. John can be very unreliable. He tries his best to aim to give you £200, but sometimes you get far less than that. Sometimes he might have had a really good month and you might get £500

Fred on the other hand, gives you £100 a month. He always pays you £100 a month and never misses a payment or underpays you. It isn't as much as what John pays you on a good month, but you like the fact that you get consistent money from him.

Now Fred has a rule that you can't eat meat. If you do, you don't get his money. You can't even talk about it. You really like meat, and everyone in your house likes meat.

You struggle for money, so you decide to keep taking Fred's money. Meat is a big part of your life, but it isn't the cheapest form of protein. It now means you can spend it on other things like heating and new clothes.

In this case, John is the UN and other agencies, Fred is the USA. Meat is the best analogy I can find for abortions because it's something that really matters to these organisations, but ultimately most won't stop taking American money. It also means they can spend the money on things like education and water purification.

you really do post some utter shite

i can post pictures of slags in exchange

not sure i really understand the need for monarchy in today's world in any case

The current Editor-in-Chief of the National Geographic Magazine is Susan Goldberg.[1]

youtube.com/watch?v=RGnmZGrp-hY

>food analogy

THIS

PRINCESS DIANA HAD A MUSLIM BABY, COMMON KNOWLEDGE.

THIS IS WHY SHE WAS ASSASINATED

need to find some pubs/bars that play more chilled out live music.

bit bored of places that play loud dancey stuff where you cant hear anyone.

thinking like crazy right now

> going to pubs for music
absolute runt tier, to be frank

last night i woke up at 4 am covered in sweat with my heart pounding and sharp stabbing pains in my chest. it might be a stretch, but do you think this could be in any way connected to my heavy cocaine use?

don't give a flying toss about the royal family and i'm one of the rorkiest rorkes who ever rorked

when you say you have no other opportunities, do you mean 'no other opportunities that my supervisor/department has lined up for me'....

The car place sound pretty miserable and won't look GREAT, uni ones sound comfy but will look markedly worse than anything external.

My advice would be to do a lot of googling/linkedIn research and send messages/emails to anyone working in a company you'd be interested in that might be able to organise something.

virus do not click

probably the alien foetus inside your chest

rorkes appreciate tradition you shitskin

had some runt crash his car just outside

Just hurry and die boring twat

do they have a medical condition or both choose to have some bizarro plastic surgery?

what analogy should I use then?

There's many more Republicans in Australia though, Republican rorkes here are virtually unheard of aside from maybe some internet edgelords

they always looked a bit queer

Not sure whether to spend £900pcm on a terrible bedsit to myself or get a nice spacious room with modern fittings in a flatshare with a few other yuppies for £600pcm. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

tad impolite to be frank

By no opportunities I mean nothing concrete like an interview. There are more I could I apply for

Thanks for the advice senpai

recondite makes some great tunes

>Yank '''''''football''''''' on BBC

what the fuck is this?

just stay at home with mummy

youtube.com/watch?v=gpOA8AMZG8M

FUCKING RESPOND TO MY POSTS YOU UTTER FUCKING RUNTS

youtube.com/watch?v=_z498JqZD_k

weird post but here goes

I sometimes have dreams where I do something slightly ridiculous, eg selling something and I'm overcharging someone and I would receive unbelievable pain within the dream for it, I would suddenly wake up and have the same very strange pain

can't even describe it, it feels like your body is being carved out and you're hollow, whilst you're being dropped from a high distance, then you'd wake up with an extremely painful tingling everywhere

>Australia

the royal family has no practical purpose anymore and the only justification given by the literally anyone for its continued existence is that it would be more work to dismantle it than keep it

lol this takes me back

craigggggggggg daviddddd

Lads
Honest question here.
Who do you think will die first, The Queen or Mugabe?

is2.Sup Forums.org/int/1485298302178.jpg

>Briton shot dead in Porsche in Thailand's Pattaya resort

R.I.P. Thailad

F

business idea: reply to posts without actually linking the post

fuck your shit gimmick

That's what I'm doing now and I'm quite happy with it desu, but then they offered me a £30k job in """London""", so I can't really justify spending my days living in my comfy hometown and working as a barman. Mummy has told me how proud she is that I've got the job, but I'm not looking forward to it one bit desu.

based on their age difference (mugabe is 2 years older) and the average life expectancy in their respective countries, the safe money's on mugabe

next

is this how Australians stop themselves from sharting up their marts?

Business idea: create a restaurant designed to give you interesting and exotic poos

Potentially expand the business to include funny and colorful wees

all the years of punishment has caused my ballbag to solidify preventing me from administering any further abuse

ah
*walks away*

business idea: beat the leaf

Holy fuck he looks good for 92

*taps your ballbag with a tuning fork*
*the vibrations begin to tear your brittle bollocks apart*

That will be $5000 thanks

Sounds like it might be time to invest in some crocodile clips and a car battery to electrocute the remaining nerves in your groin

would the lotto lads C: