1) Your country ?

1) Your country ?

2) What expresso coffe maker are you using ?

>Dolce Gusto
>Senseo
>Tassimo
>Nespresso
>Others

Paris
Tassimo because T-disc master race

I outsource espresso-making to a bearded hipster who charges $2.50 for a long double-espresso

Delta-Q.

>Delta-Q

Don't know this brand

You are mean and capitalist

$20 12 cup Black and Decker with Folgers classic roast beans. Spared no expense.

Look shit according to people, two stars

1) the Netherlands
2) none, I'm using a saucepan.

the moka pot

We have a Delonghi which grinds the beans and makes espresso with a single button press. We use a Dolce Gusto at work.

This, only worthy choice if you can actually taste good coffee.

>moka pot
Look intedrasting

Why are dutch people such hippie people ?

No it's just me..

Like I said, spared no expense.

My brother uses this too. I believe it's common in Italy.

>Delonghi
Seems pretty expensive

I use this one

My parents have a pretty expensive coffee maker. When I'm not at home I use a moka pot (Is that how you call it in English?).

About $1500 NZD I think. My mum loves her coffee though.

We picked up the Dolce Gusto for $50 new.

This is like a larger version of ours

Btw what are your favorite latte/tea/cho capsule for Dolce Gusto ?

Saeco. My parents use a DeLonghi and both my grandmas make coffee with a moka pot.

This. I have five of them, one of them sing Italian national anthem when coffee is ready lol.

Send me 350 euros via paypla please

I usually just have the Americano intenso. The cappuccino is alright, but I have my coffee black.

Saeco's are good too. Our old one gave us years of service. I avoided them due to the newer ones having mixed reviews.

1. Flag
2. Espressigo

I thought you used DG for special coffe like Latte Macciatto, Chain tea or Milka chocolate.

I have two machines. Nespresso for normal expresso and Tassimo for special coffe

Also, I have a Saeco at work too

I bought the Saeco one about three years ago and hasn't given me any problems yet. Do you like your Dolce Gusto? I think I have a friend who has one.

Lmao why?

I usually just use an aeropress

I do have drip coffee maker but I only ever use it if I need to brew several cups at once

I need to pay my dental plan. Thanks bro.

Antique Krupp nespresso

>expresso

Cuisinart thing - makes pretty good foam, the crema is beautiful as long as the coffee's ground a little finer than the usual espresso grind.

My local roaster thinks I'm cute, so I usually get the dregs of the beans of the week.

Joke's on him. I'd totally suck dick for good coffee.

You mean lick a vagina ?

I'd pay to lick vag right now man. I'm having a bit of a dry spell. Go figure.

Nespresso

What's else ?