youtube.com/watch?v=3AFRCWg_kOc
youtube.com/watch?v=8eOIU9ekSMk&index=1&list=RD8eOIU9ekSMk
youtube.com/watch?v=chxIdq-5nck
youtube.com/watch?v=0u8Ahs2aRus
youtube.com/watch?v=SGIfQd3H6C0
youtube.com/watch?v=RiS1xQoQvKE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jZemwnFtfCk
youtube.com/watch?v=B0QvR1eP2yg
leinsterexpress.ie/news/home/231986/man-needs-eight-stitches-after-being-glassed-in-portlaoise-pub.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VQzgI6xJEH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not a big fan of japanese games either but the most beautiful master-piece i've ever played was created in japan

youtube.com/watch?v=cy5x9JXDwb0

With this game i literally had to run to the bathroom to grab some toilet paper to dry my tears.
Fuckin brutal. This game was like "oh so you claim that us in nintendo only make dumbed-down games with black and white storylines, well, we'll show you that if we wanted we could obliterate anyone"

Yeah, that's it

>not the darach ó catháin versions

youtube.com/watch?v=XoZw_xS-5kA

youtube.com/watch?v=3AFRCWg_kOc

youtube.com/watch?v=8eOIU9ekSMk&index=1&list=RD8eOIU9ekSMk

>copying your post
should've waited for the new one you egg

how could you be anti-this?

youtube.com/watch?v=chxIdq-5nck

don't think I've ever cried because of a video game

Also, more mother 3 feels

youtube.com/watch?v=0u8Ahs2aRus

same
only time i even felt sad cos of a video game was while playing ffIV.

>insulting Japan and their tank-wielding schoolgirls
youtube.com/watch?v=SGIfQd3H6C0

It was the first time i ever cried with a videogame too.
It just hit in all those critical spots

4 is less incomplete, and all the story elements were there for it to feel like the other games, even if it's far too thin in terms of how much gameplay there is.
Plus I wasn't hyped for it, came to it after, and have nostalgia for it now.

MGS5 is a let-down because the story is literally incomplete, the convention of long, meandering but somehow captivating codec calls and cutscenes is gone in favour of indistinct grunting from Kiefer Sutherland, and most of the missions don't have anything to do with the story and take place in the same lifeless environments. I much prefer the "lived-in", meaningful environments and mission of MGS4 to "capture the seventh defector this week from outpost #3".
In terms of what story there was, I did actually like it. It made sense (apart from the midichlorians) and was pretty audacious.
Miller's character development was also interesting, and the Quiet romance was surprisingly feelsy. It might seem pleb-tier or a copout, but the symbolism of her character and the character of Venom Snake really worked together, and alongside the theme of the game as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=RiS1xQoQvKE

Also Skull Face did nothing wrong.

like your willy?

>no /celt/ in the title

Context first. I'm the younger of two kids. Me and my sister, obviously. I was never close to her growing up, she was 13 years older and already off to college in my formative years. So I was raised like an only child.
She visited regularly, though, and I got to visit her place once or twice a year. In that sense she was a lot like a cool aunt.
When I grew up a bit, my sister showed a lot more interest in me. Sexual interest. I returned it. Being a horny teenager, I couldn't resist her seduction. The distant-but-friendly sibling relationship ignited into something wild and primal.
Lust turned into...I guess, love. We've been together for the past several years and I couldn't be happier.
Here's the twist.
This past Friday, my parents sat me down and told me my sister was my real mother.
Not the woman sitting in front of me who I'd called Mom my whole life. She didn't give birth to me. My sister did.
My sister, who I'd been having sex with for years, who seduced me when I was becoming a man, who'd been distant up until then, who was a bit old for a sister.
I've been fucking my mom. My mom had me too young, let her parents take care of me instead, then came back and seduced her own son. Seduced me into a relationship with her. Lied to me for my entire life.
Holy shit.
My "parents" (grandparents, I guess) misinterpreted my shock. I didn't spill the beans to them. Maybe I should've.
I can't make sense of this. My entire worldview's been shattered. Nothing I thought I knew is right.
I've been trying to call my "sister" -- my mother -- all weekend. She isn't picking up. I'm seriously considering dropping everything and driving over to her place. If that's what it takes to talk to her.
I guess I'm posting here first to get any help I can. Advice, if there is any. Similar situations that can help me cope.

>Plus I wasn't hyped for it
Hype has ruined one too many games for me. Now I don't buy games new any more.

>Miller's character development was also interesting
What did you like about it? Most people disliked Miller's portrayal.

>Miller's character development was also interesting
Nope, he just turned into an asshole immediately, his development never felt gradual

>Quiet romance was surprisingly feelsy
Holy shit no, it was the worst male-female dynamic out of possibly any Metal Gear game

sorry m'buachaill had forgotten

just convert and become a gael and you're welcome though

Queen of /eire/

>it was the worst male-female dynamic out of possibly any Metal Gear game
And that's saying a lot.

SLOOOOOOOOOOT!

WHORE

contemplating a late night wank

Top kekismus

need more fleg bearers

>01:19
How does this keep happening to me? One minute it's 9pm, then when I check the time again it's gone 1am.

I'm not even getting anything productive done.

do Galicians really have that much of a liking for their Celt side?

oíche mhaith

I-I want to marry Ruth!

Disgusting.

>What did you like about it? Most people disliked Miller's portrayal.

>Nope, he just turned into an asshole immediately, his development never felt gradual
That's the point though. It's 9 years since he's been played like a fiddle, he's lost everything including friends and limbs, and now all he has to strive for is revenge. Add to that that his closest friend basically turned him into a disposable [arc word] cypher, along with Venom Snake and his [Big Boss'] own identity.
He held onto "the dream" for a decade, only to be told that it doesn't matter anyway and that there's no escape for him from the fight against the Patriots. It's perfectly understandable for him to be angry.
The point of his character arc isn't to show him becoming an angry, bitter guy, it's to show where he can go from there, and the plot with the child soldiers is basically part of that - it's what he says in the final tape when he says "to hell with Big Boss", and "book ends" rather nicely both how he can be a mentor to Solid Snake on the opposite side as Big Boss, and how he can be "good" and Big Boss "bad" in the later games.

The thing about MGS5 is, ignoring the incomplete parts, the way the story is told is different from conventional Metal Gear exposition. It's stylistically designed to be that way, which is why there isn't the reams and reams of exposition and philosophical rambling like there were in the other games: you have to fill in the blanks to try to empathise with where the characters are coming from.

I've acknowledged that this sounds in my ears like a cop-out answer, but I'm not one to make such an argument out of contrarianism or "fanboyism" (an overused term). Symbolism held the game up for me even though I was frustrated with the lack of dialogue, until I got to the end and it began to make sense.
And again, this isn't about the missing parts, I think the game would be very similarly "dry" if Kojima had been given 6+ months to finish it, but it would be more clearly recognisable as at least as good as MGS2.

As for the male-female dynamic, I have to disagree about it being the worst ever because of the Otacon-Naomi one from MGS4. It's also better than the Johnny-Meryl one from MGS4, and maybe even the Raiden-Rose one.
Apart from the fact that they don't talk (which is part of their characters and symbolism), and Quiet's costume, I don't see what exactly causes it to fail for any specific reason. The fact that it never gets anywhere and all ends in tragedy is my favourite part about it.

It's all hard to explain, apologies for ranting.

excuse me?!?

Galicians yes, northern portuguese not so much because in Portugal we don't have official regionalizations like in Spain

Anime is fucking addictive
>three days watching some alchemist anime
FUCK YOU FROG

>it begins

Too late
You are in for an eternal ride my friend

I don't have many

Hey, I didn't tell you to watch it.

lmao he looks like a hobo
why do people care about celebrities again?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jZemwnFtfCk

Queer

Anime is art, and on a level of sophistication that is starkly greater than western media. It's not difficult to get hooked.

>and on a level of sophistication that is starkly greater than western media
Gotta love that sophistication.

The Engrish in Brack Ragoon is getting terrible, probably should have watched the dub.

I want to lick their feet lads

Old anime like future boy conan and ashita no joe are truly artistical masterpieces

Sexual material is NOT representative.

I want to cut off her feet and nail them to my door.

Did anyone else hear have a fascination with the legs of high heels-clad women in their teenage years or was that just me.

>probably should have watched the dub.
You're gonna be really confused in the final arc of season 2. They're canon meant to be speaking English, so it's actually the dub that's more accurate in that sense. But in the final arc of season 2, they go to Japan where people are canon speaking Japanese while others are meant to be speaking English (I think there's some Russian there too). Easy to pull off with an English dub, not so much with the original Japanese version.

>hear
but na its just you

That sounds pretty normal

No, I found it scary.

Still do, for different reasons.

>youtube.com/watch?v=B0QvR1eP2yg
Name a better music video

Anyone else here on neogaf?

Why are you on neogaf?

To talk about video games

KYYYAAAAAAA~~~~~
MARRY ME JAGGGEEEEEEEE

Who are you and I'll consider it

Fuck off trying to ruin /brit/ you stupid Mick twats or I'll make sure the quality of this shit general decreases rapidly

Nobunaga

>Claus. Come to my arms. You must be exhausted

JAGGY
A
G
G
Y

lads i moved from derry to belfast and i am shitting myself the people here are intimatading the fuck out of me ive already had people chasing me through alleyways

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME
TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

Hahahaha fuck off belfastboy we know that's you

Good night everybody.

literally who?

goodnight, slut

as far as i know, there's two photos of me online that aren't on facebook (and even the ones on facebook are extremely scant compared to most people afaik)

every week i start with a slight lack of motivation on monday and want to kill myself by friday.
maybe itll be better this week.
anyway goodnight

>there's an eddie rocket's in portlaoise now
ok i'm angry now
i suppose theres the same food here except better and more genuine though.
ah bhuel

leinsterexpress.ie/news/home/231986/man-needs-eight-stitches-after-being-glassed-in-portlaoise-pub.html
bet he was a cunt, got absolutely bottled
goodnight frfr now lads

>tfw no average irish gf

got a whole folder of em

Why does the Slavic woman look east asian?

We in this /cum/bros

Mate of mine fingered her outside an underage disco in Carlow once

for fucks sake! This isn't /cum/! ignore this post pls. Some cuck linked me here

bring it on potato

>tfw remembering how much of a disaster MGSV was
>tfw it was Kojima's Phantom Menace

Literally enjoyed Ground Zeroes more

Peace Walker shits all over it too

youtube.com/watch?v=VQzgI6xJEH0

Ground Zeroes was my GOTY 2014, fuck the level design and mechanics were perfect even if it was short

>Japs made a game about an Irishman going there and slaughtering them all with their own weapons
what did they mean by this?

Morning bhoys

They desire the BGC

>brutally difficult game
>you will die a lot at the hands of the Japanese
What did they mean by THIS?

>tfw I think this looks good but it's coming out the same day as Berserk

>all the anime posters are here during job hours
Hmmmmm

t. wagecuck

You're here too.

>>Working at 1 la

>Trump issuing Executive Orders to punish sanctuary cities, start construction on the wall, and suspending immigration/refugee programs from several Mid East and North African shitholes

He's actually doing it the mad hat bastard.