This is it, USA is now officially a dictatorship. Expect executive orders from dictator Trump every 2 days or so

This is it, USA is now officially a dictatorship. Expect executive orders from dictator Trump every 2 days or so.

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/1/24/14372940/trump-gag-order-epa-environmental-protection-agency-health-agriculture
youtube.com/watch?v=ReOKYqlzNLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow is this for real? I love trump even more now

>Another order will block visas from being issued to those from Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen

Oh no, all those somali intellectuals won't be able to come here.

lets play guess which country did this

How is it a dictatorship? Isn't what he's doing, regardless of what one may think of it, within his powers as elected president?

BASED Trump.
Wilders for PM, make it happen.

HELL FUCKING YES

GOD BLESS

T. ARAB CHRISTIAN AND PROUD TRUMP VOTER

How can one man be so based?

>end of TPP

Kinda good for us desu.

Well so far he's made two good decisions in a row, first TPP and now this

it's a gray area

That includes arab christians who want to come there too

hint: not north korea

>tfw trump does more for his country in 3 days than european governments in years

is he really the chosen one?

Good, America doesn't need refugees that leech off of welfare and commit crime.

No it isn't.

The past 6 presidents have restricted immigration from specific countries.

It doesn't make you afraid that trump has signed so many executive orders in less than a week? (repeal TPP, obamacare, others)
No other president abused executive orders like he is doing, even Obama waited seven years to make an executive order to limit assault weapons sales.

Trump's pattern is of a dictator, fact.

What about Saudis, pakis, and afghans

then he will fuck up the healthcare and such

>president instructs his agencys to do something
>some huetarded monkey: ZOMG!1!! THATS FACISM HES LITERALLY HITLER!!1

wow a president that actually does what he promised to do

You are kinda right. But for now its just what he announced to do yet.

He mostly seems to use executive orders to repeal Obama's decisions.

right he should just fuck around for 2 years chill a bit and then start solving problems XD

I don't care.

There needs to be a ban until far better security screening measures are developed.

grey as in, "some liberal fagots who have never experienced a dictatorship think its tyrannical"?

either theres a dictatorship or there isnt one. also, arent these executive orders derogable by congress?

im very upset that a politician is doing the things that he said he would do during his campaign

i really wish he reneged on his promises and just put his thumb in his ass instead

My Healthcare was great before obongo decided it needs to be more expensive

>ITT americans LITERALLY defending the collapse of separation of powers

Memos obtained by various media outlets show that scientists at the Environmental Protection Agency and Department of Agriculture are now blocked from communicating with the public and the press.

At the EPA, whose grants and contract budget have also been frozen, employees are not allowed to talk about this change to reporters or on social media. The EPA is responsible for passing and upholding regulations on issues such as clean air and water and the carbon emissions responsible for global warming. The nominee for EPA head, Scott Pruitt, has made a career out of suing the EPA and trying to weaken its environmental regulations.

theverge.com/2017/1/24/14372940/trump-gag-order-epa-environmental-protection-agency-health-agriculture

may 19 1994 best day of my life

youtube.com/watch?v=ReOKYqlzNLQ

>when user doesnt want a somali intellectual gf

As long as he's fixing shit...

If the next president start getting rid of all the shit agreements and laws here, you would be cheering too.

but the president has always been able to do this, and the congress can repeal it. it's not new.

Finland being ignorant of how USA has worked for well over half of the USA's life.
I mean, I don't particularly care that you're an idiot, but that is pretty stupid.

Underrated post.

>Geneva convention
Nowadays, a joke

Thank fucking god!

If only inbred mongoloid were banned too. Enjoy your nonstop mudslimes. Helsinki was a brown shithole when I went six months ago.

he's really doing it

good thing. fuck muslims!!

Thats pretty concerning desu

Unless Trump does something about legal immigrants and he sticks to his promise about deporting ALL illegals, we're only going to get 1% whiter under him.

Proof that Islam isn't true.

In fact, if a single Muslim has ever as much as stubbed his toe, everything about Islam is bunk.

Trump has signed 2 executive orders and 8 presidential memorandums.

By this point Obama had signed 5 executive orders and 6 presidential memorandums.

iirc he just re instating the Bush era program, which also banned people from North Korea. Therefore it's not islamophobic, it targets non Muslims as well.

It was going to happen regardless, Hillary didn't care either for the EPA.

Only real hope for them is the DNC doesn't fuck it up and runs someone who actually cares about the enviroment.
And looking at their conference memos.
They're not going to.
I predict 8 years of Trump.
with republican lead in congress widening in 2 years
then dropping at the fourth.

wait, are you sure this isn't china, this sounds like something a third world shithole would do... hmm...

Hillary at least cared for the environment

>b-b-but Hillary!
Every. Fucking. Time.

It's funny how disestablishing Obamacare was his top priority.
Nigga spent years to make it work and Trump destroyed it in one day

Executive orders are orders for the executive branch to take you nitwit. It's completely constitutional what he's doing.

the republicans already destroyed it desu

>cared
yes thats why she supported fracking, supports the saudi oil pipe line going through syria
supported the DAPL.

8 years trump will kill your environment famalam

that doesn't mean trump will make it cheaper.
by more expensive do you mean higher premiums or higher deductibles or both?

is any of this stuff Trump's doing actually passing or does it have to go through a thousand politicians first

its not about hillary you fucking illiterate snowflake..
it was the fucking fact it was going to happen regardless.

your trips are powerful but deceptive, shillary has said she was both against and for coal interest during her campaign. not something someone tha actually cared about the environment would do.

it doesn't have to go through anyone

Not like I can do anything about it.
DNC is choosing to be autofallating retards

It's not totally dead yet. 3 Republicans in the Senate refuse to repeal it until there is a replacement. That puts them under the necessary amount of votes needed to repeal it. So Obamacare has however long until they find a replacement.

Fuck Islam.

May the Yuroshit muslims itt assblasted over this get trucked, blown up, and shot soon.

Enjoy your neverending mudslime hordes merkel cocksuckers.

Don't politicians have more power than the president in US?
I know for a fact they can do whatever the fuck they want with enough votes. Trump can veto it but then they can vote again and if it goes through the second time, he can't do shit.

They aren't laws, so they don't have to be passed. They're executive orders.

I know in the U.K. your top legislator is also your head of government, but in the U.S., we have a head of government separate from the legislative and judicial branch - that's Trump, our President/executive.

Executive orders deal with the internal workings of government and already established law. These orders determine to what degree certain laws are enforced and what actions the executive departments should/can take.

>say it would have happened under Hillary
>b-b-but it's not about Hillary!

>le hillary clinton card
the elections are over sweatheart :^)

Much like what trump is doing to Obama, everything trump does will be undone in the next 4-8 years by the next president

Yes, congress is the strongest branch of the government.
That was done deliberately.
with enough votes they can undo anything the president wants to do.
But with identity politics it doesn't happen very often.

>8 years
lol

>I-if -I r-repeat t-the f-first l-letter -o-of e-evry w-word t-then i-it m-makes i-it n-not t-true!

wew

and here i thought ctr was dead

Trump orders so far:

An order that directs federal agencies to ease the “regulatory burdens” of ObamaCare. It orders agencies to “waive, defer, grant exemptions from, or delay the implementation of any provision or requirement” of ObamaCare that imposes a “fiscal burden on any State or a cost, fee, tax, penalty, or regulatory burden on individuals, families, healthcare providers, health insurers, patients, recipients of healthcare services, purchasers of health insurance, or makers of medical devices, products, or medications.”

An order imposing a hiring freeze for some federal government workers as a way to shrink the size of government. This excludes the military, as Trump noted at the signing.

He signed a notice that the U.S. will begin withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal. Trump called the order "a great thing for the American worker."

An order to reinstate the so-called "Mexico City Policy" – a ban on federal funds to international groups that perform abortions or lobby to legalize or promote abortion. The policy was instituted in 1984 by President Reagan, but has gone into and out of effect depending on the party in power in the White House.

Two orders reviving the Keystone XL pipeline and Dakota Access piplines. He also signed three other related orders that would: expedite the environmental permitting process for infrastructure projects related to the pipelines; direct the Commerce Department to streamline the manufacturing permitting process; and give the Commerce Department 180 days to maximize the use of U.S. steel in the pipeline.

Plus the 2 orders of today, to end the refugee program and to limit visas. That's 10 orders so far, with more comming tomorrow.

Literally not the first time this has happened. Pretty sure Bush did this as well as various presidents from various parties before.

America will be a polluted shithole in 4 years time

God you're an idiot with such a basic trolling sense that you probably think that is a legitimate argument.
Your caregiver should keep you off the computer.
Irrelevant.
Fact remains EPA was fucked this election.

>new EPA banning social media

china-tier

>inb4 m-muh hillary coal!

>Guys drumpf is doing things he is constitutionally allowed to do! What a dictator!

The DNC is doubling down on its failed tactic it did this year.
8 years is likely unless Bernie or Tulsi Gabbard win their primary.

Sup Forums isn't used to being in this situation, I love it. For 8 years, they were able to criticize the president without having to walk the walk so to speak. They could just say, "Well X policy or X president *would* have been better!" without having to worry about if what they supported actually would have been better in practice. They just aren't used to not being able to blame the other party for things that go wrong.

Look at, , still acting like it's election season.

I wish we had a president who doesn't fuck around and actually does shit.

because Obama did anything different with all his executive actions...
>Vai para você favela papelão
>mfw you should worry about your own currupt country leaders.

>Banning social media
>English "education"

Americans kill more Americans than Islamic terrorists do , I am not counting regular murders or such , I'm counting mass shootings or police violence and things like those that are rather rare in other countries.
We are only 22 days into the new year yet in those just 22 days , 23 mass shootings took place in US.
So , who's the real enemy ?

kek, poltards don't give a shit just like trump.
they will deny everything and manipulate facts as usual. they are experts in that department

>They just aren't used to not being able to blame the other party for things that go wrong.
Like I said you're illiterate.
Anyone with internet access can see her previous policies would have led to the same conclusion, I'm done giving you (you)s.

>le strong leader maymay

>22

>Americans

You mean black people

A strong leader is exactly what we need right now, I'm not sure what you are implying.

>This excludes the military
That's where all the fucking money's going, though

Don't blame a third worlder for being jealous of another third worlders strong leader.

he is ordering the alphabet soup agencies under the executive branch to do things, it happens as soon as he signs them.

>Anyone with internet access can see her previous policies would have led to the same conclusion
You don't see people saying, "but McCain or Romney would have been worse!" whenever Obama is criticized on Sup Forums. The fact of the matter is that Trump is president and the Republicans control the house, senate, and the Supreme Court. Whatever Trump does, is his responsibility and people are allowed to criticize him without having to defend a party that has zero power right now.

>Sup Forums believes Trump will make USA white again
>Trump said that 'indians have a good friend on me'.
>Indians are the majority of the legal immigrants.
>by removing abort clinics, niggers will multiply
>even removing illegals, the brown hispanic population is big
>with isolationism USA's 50% white demographics won't change
>liberals leaving the country are mostly white
>mfw Trump will make USA brownier

Indeed he's a kike plant

Sup Forums BTFO

Indians are great migrants in the US. America only receives the rich/intelligent ones

Is that real? Haha fuck yes. The reason he can do this is because he isn't being challenged by the Republican Congress, naturally.

You are joking, this is too good to be true

Heil xD

>block visas from Muslim countries
>Iran is one of them
>Saudi Arabia not mentioned

Hehehe, good goy.