As a latin american, i have seen the state of my and other latin countries...

As a latin american, i have seen the state of my and other latin countries , and i had always had this weird dream of unification , where all the other latins countriess unite into one big country.
How low are the chance of that happening?
If it happens, what would be the effects?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patria_Grande
portsmouth.co.uk/news/warship-is-barred-from-entering-uruguayan-port-1-2298136
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_South_American_Nations
youtube.com/watch?v=ps2XupPMERQ
brchan.org/lat/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>m*xico gets blasted by burgerland
>suddenly they pretend to be our best buddies
OUT

Fuck off.

I wouldnt like being united with the argies, but the idea of being on a union with narcoamericans makes me vomit

lets do this

Only commies want that shit here.

>only people that actually want brazil and latin america to be an indepedent super power wants this
FTFY

>get BTFO by Trump
>h-h-hey guise how about we become friends

No thanks.

hahahahahahaha

They don't give a fuck about us, they only care because we are a much bigger country than any of them and located in the relevant part of the world. If it's about Latin American unity, look at the way they treat central American and Caribbean Latin America in general, it's disgusting, they'd do the same to us if they could.

They'll keep their distance while we deal with the Trump crisis alone but if we succeed they'll look at us for leadership if any of them gets targetted.

There's a good reason Guadalupe Victoria told Bolivar to go fuck himself.

We all can be friends!

only with peru

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patria_Grande

>mfw it quotes lula as the modern leader that wants achieve it

What would be the name of this super country? "Latin america" seems bland

United states of Brazil

If anything, Brazil needs to be balcanized.

Tired of the South, North and Rio siphoning all union resources and having shit fiscal discipline

You can count us in mexibro

>no unified empire of Latin America
>2017

ISHYGDDT

Failed States of Tropicalia

>South
Say what nigga.
Only RS is retarded, SC and PR are the most based states in this whole continent.

t. CIA

why do you want to create a shithole that big?

I think you meant country my dude.
Also, any chance of Canada getting in on this, even just trade agreement wise?

Who would like to share nationality with Colombia and Central Americans? The most I accept is a union with Chile and Uruguay

kek

I meant continent.

You can trade with us but fuck OP and any retard trying to unify this shit for no good reason.

I wouldn't want to be unified with Uruguay (which are basically the same people as we are), let alone the rest of you """people"""

Canada has been looking into joining the Pacific alliance for a while, ofc all of that is at a freeze right now while we wait to see how things develop. Weedman pledge to sign an FTA with us if NAFTA fails.

lol

I find it funny that you are so obsessed as to save pictures to shit talk people with my flag, when all I have to do is point out that you are mexican.

We feel more like an Island...not really attached to other countries

That is one gorgeous flag

Not an argument

There are no two countries more similar than Argentina and Uruguay. We love you provincia del otro lado del rio

Thank God for the Andes!

yes it is.
you're mexican, that's enough.

That would be really cool and I wish you all the best and hope my country doesn't interfere with it

HOWEVER

you all really shouldn't invite brazil. besides every brazillian poster on here being an infuriating fucking retard, brazil is an african country anyway.

OBSESSED

southern cone seems like a wonderful idea.

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

A bunch of 3rd world shit holes coming together to make one giant shit hole.

good plan.

Stay on your side of the wall, thanks!

you do realize that it's not an image about mexico, right?
it just happens to show mexico, which by the way is not good for you.
so I thought I'd post it.

The USA literally prevented that from happening during their campaigns of terror in the 20th century

Also
>implying we want to be in the same country as mexicacas
En tus sueños Miguel, ellos van a construir un muro bello y va venir de tus remesas e impuestos.

>and i had always had this weird dream of unification

Wouldn't work. Too much corruption and idiots in latin america. What we really should do is each latin american coutry start sovling it's internal problems before thinking of unification, otherwise that would only make our problems bigger.

if we unite, the potential is beyond that of any other country

that is, if we unite and make it work. "just" that

jej

Red pill me on Mercosur. Future superpower, or EAF tier meme state?

i think Argentina, Chile and Uruguay should be 1 country ruled by 3 leaders, one from each current country

Right now it's not super relevant and mostly just a free trade agreement, it aims to be like the EU but isn't really going anywhere as far as I know which is a good thing, fuck any kind of union.

But if you pool your resources, think of how many refugees you could shelter!

what an ugly flag

>latinamerican unification

Reminder that Canada is also a Latin American country.

I don't understand how some sort of EU type deal hasn't happened yet. Latin American countries have much more in common than the EU countries.

we all hate each other for pronouncing the letter "y" differently, also nobody can understand a word of what anyone from Chile says so it's hard to make a deal with them.

Germany and Austria?

Te tienen pa la paipa ctm y yo puro prestándote ropa en todos los hilos ql y saltai con q no cachai la wea? Te tiraste ctm. Defiéndete solo aer cmo te va perkin

Germany should be part of Austria!

¿que?

You ruined it though

He speaks in ghetto talk, i have no idea what he is saying

It couldn't include Brazil and Haiti or French Guyana. Multilingual unions don't work.

pretty much this
latin american brotherhood is a myth whenever you try to involve mexico, we are politically and economically foreign to them, we don't trade much and the closest bond we have to them is language

Qué no entiendes. Yo soy de santiago y entiendo perfecto, de dónde eres?

We're always based as fuck but you keep ruining it.

portsmouth.co.uk/news/warship-is-barred-from-entering-uruguayan-port-1-2298136

I'm getting tired of your shite Niggertina.

Just unite Canada French Guyana and Haiti then.

Im not a poorfag from a ghetto. Normal people dont say paipa

>Te tienen pa la paipa ctm y yo puro prestándote ropa en todos los hilos ql y saltai con q no cachai la wea? Te tiraste ctm. Defiéndete solo aer cmo te va perkin

>They mock you, motherfucker and I'm always defending you in every thread you asshole and you come up with this "not understanding" shit? you fucked up. defend yourself alone, lets see how that goes for you, you idiot.

Who's this mango

You don't have to be a flaite to understand though.

Look >prestándote ropa
First time I hear this one

Qurumiña™ the original peruvian girl.

Where are you from? Stgo here, Providencia all my life, aswell as my parents and my gran parents are from La Reina. I could go back in time if you need more proof, but I think it's well established. So again, where are you from?

it has happened, we got ID-travel all over South America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_South_American_Nations

He is just pretending, m8.

Actually you do, ghetto speech comes from the coa aka jail talk

Portuguese is same as Spanish.
Get along.

I know. Siúticos not embrancing our uniqueness triggers me so damn much. It's like these lower class faggots feel the need to white wash their existence it's embarrassing. Here bro, enjoy:
youtube.com/watch?v=ps2XupPMERQ

We can easily understand spanish but spics can't understand Portuguese.

True story.

Latinos are like slavs, but they don't go drink after they've beat eachother up and make friends, we just keep on fighting over whatever pointless thing we were pandering about, like who has the best beer or the pronunciation of a letter. We just don't fit together. We're just too racist and xenophobic and like hating eachother too much.

Fucking off, it's not ours it's your bigger speech just like ebonics, don't pretend your bigger speech is normal, it's your reality not "ours".

sure, we can understand each other pretty fine but saying it's all the same is like saying swedish and Norwegian is the same, it's simply not correct

Mexico does have the best beer though

This one seems nice

Phone posting doesn't help me case.
Hhahahahaha no.

Where are you from, and why "ebonics" is part of your language if we have no negro native population. Why can't you answer simple questions?

I didn't know what "prestando ropa" was, I give you that.
>open video
>close video
Stop
You stop too
We can, but you need to talk slow so we can understand. Written is a lot easier to understand.

check em

Wrong, and I don't even like beer.

Dunno who has the best beer but we're definetely the ones that drink it the most

I thought it was wine?

>Estos vatos siguen respondiendose en inglés

bagged wine*

Is not relevant, you pretending that's how people speak says a lot about you. Not about the country, but I'm pretty sure you are the imbecile that thinks the Chilean accent and voseo relates to natives.

La solución es volver al Imperio. Que es la forma de unión espiritual natural de todos los pueblos hispanos.

>mfw argentines are spreading una vela to brchan
brchan.org/lat/

ey we vete a la verga la neta no mames como la cagas

I want to smoke a vela brasileña

You have the best beers actually, I'm the last 20 years small brewing companies from. Uruguay got really serious

The Shannon Irish pub has tons of good Uruguayan beer