We will build the Wall

Now what

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
justice.gov/sites/default/files/crt/legacy/2014/05/08/plylerfact.pdf
wesdschools.org/cms/lib07/AZ01901172/Centricity/Domain/55/Registration Packet-ENG.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=afnJbdT4t5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>TPP is dead
>"refugee" program frozen
>entry from multiple Muslim countries halted
>wall confirmed

>think it's a shitty shoop because of "amoung"
>he actually tweeted that then deleted it and corrected it

How will Americans pay for it?

With all the welfare savings from deporting your disgusting countrymen.

Do you pay welfare for undocumented immigrants?

No they dont

Yes, and they are also permitted to attend our schools, hospitals, universities, and other public services. They can even get driving licenses in some cases.

assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf

Border tax, so the American consumer pays for it.

Where do they get their SSN from? Are they hacking into the IRS?

>"refugee" program frozen
>entry from multiple Muslim countries halted

Oh wow, a few thousand Syrians come to a country with a population of 300 million. Surely this will destroy and "cuck" our country!

>wall confirmed

Building a wall while the number of undocumented crossing the US border has declined dramatically in recent years. Also I bet you don't even pay taxes neet.

>TPP is dead

So Trump basically gave Asia to China then. Now China can implement RCEP
>Trump """"Intellectuals""""

>Where do they get their SSN from? Are they hacking into the IRS?

Their anchor babies get SSNs, and if they have no kids then they often have legal immigrant relatives who will claim them and receive more aid.

>Build the wall
>make it better place
>for you and for me and the entire human race

>amoung
sharts elected this person as their president

>You need an SSN to go to school

Funny you should ask.

It starts with a few thousand and then a few generations go by and you've got millions. Did you not pay any attention to the last 50 years of immigration?

What are you user, some kind of hater?

made me think
seems legit
Funny indeed, a lot of american tax payer money will go into that

Go try to enroll a child in public school without a valid SSN. I'll be waiting.

It's the literal ultimate gibesmedat

They don't pay taxes, yet thanks to dumb shelter cities they can stay, take advantage of schools,roads and transportation, FREE HEALTHCARE and like the other user said drivers license and what looks like voting.

>It starts with a few thousand and then a few generations go by and you've got millions.

So we are to assume the average Muslim family in the USA will have ten kids per household?

American tax money that someone else was nice enough to give us.

If you look at the average muslim family yes. Though 5-7 would be more realistic.

They breed like rats

Source: lived in Bradford for 27 years. Don't bother trying to debate me about Muslims like you know better...you don't.

justice.gov/sites/default/files/crt/legacy/2014/05/08/plylerfact.pdf
>School districts that either prohibit or discourage, or maintain policies that have the effect of prohibiting or discouraging, children from enrolling in schools because they or their parents/guardians are not U.S. citizens or are undocumented may be in violation of Federal law.

Here, I found a registration form for you, show me where it asks for a social.
wesdschools.org/cms/lib07/AZ01901172/Centricity/Domain/55/Registration Packet-ENG.pdf

And stats aren't really on his side.

The average for Syria is 2.55. The average for the U.S is 1.87.

Oh so you are borrowing more from China, thats nice

There are only 3.3 million Muslims in the USA out of 332 million people idiots. By the next century we're going to be brown'd anyways. Time to begin learning Spanish,

this is beautiful really. I miss those elections

Average rate for Somalia is 7
Afghanistan 7
Algeria 6
Iraq 7

Importing more isn't going to help.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

>Algeria 6

No it's actually 531 childs per woman

Only enough to pay for what the other country couldn't pay for.

You know the rules.
youtube.com/watch?v=afnJbdT4t5g

We already went through this once with Hispanics. They were negligible as a percentage of the population in 1960 and now they're fast approaching 20%. Is it really so hard for you to understand what happens when you allow significant levels of immigration from populations with much higher birthrates than you own?

Don't bother arguing with them. The alt-right is so brain dead that they believe internet memes about Muslims/Jews/feminism/Soros cucking America. Only economic illiterates or those with brain damage could believe that Crybaby Trump is going to improve this country.

I don't know, he's going to fuck things up for everyone though, the entire world will suffer because of this guy, but honestly not just because of him, Russia is going to be more powerful and so will China, lots of things will happen, bad things
Look he already started to fuck with us, 8 years? there won't be anyone left on earth to vote for this guy a second time I tell you that

Retarded fucking yanks, they got themselves trapped in a hole and they'll never get out of it

Economic illiterates like Goldman Sachs, who have predicted greater economic growth in 2017 than 2016?

>t-they're just memes!

this, look at Turkey they started off a few thousand mongols and now they are over 80 million in Turkey and well over 20 million in Germany and France.

Average muslim family has like 4-5 kids.

No one's taking advantage of us anymore, fuck off. Everyone shit talked us for years and now we got a president whos gonna act like he's the head of the most powerful country in the world. Enjoy it bitch.

Yeah but you'll realize soon how shitty this is, it'll be worse for you as it is for the rest of the world, and you'll become Russia's bitch

Also you'll stop being the most powerful country in the world a lot sooner than we expected

>he's the head of the most powerful country in the world
HAHAHAHA! Are you kidding me?

Trump is the BIGGEST crybaby in America! He couldn't even handle a few simple questions from Megyn Kelly, you think that he can stand up to China? HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

t. pedro fernandez

they are
when you're refuted with actual numbers instead of memes, you react:
>t-they're just statistics!
truly the age of alt-facts