What is your reason to live?

What is your reason to live?

mostly habit

I've been considering killing myself for quite a while now.

literally the only reason I have to live is to make fun of third worlders on the internet

That almost makes me feel better

Too coward to end myself
Too lazy/unmotivated to enjoy life
a sparkle of hope that tomorrow will be the day i'll get a gf and stop being a 21 low-wage fag who din't finish highschool

Look how cowardly you guys flee. You wimpdick.

I know what I must do to become happy. I simply don't have the motivation to do it.

Godspeed, man

I want to revive pre-Christian Nordic religion based on documented folk practice instead of the nonsense the Asatruar have pieced together from the Edda.

Because I'm too afraid of killing myself.

To go forth and multiply until my descendants are as innumerable as the stars in the sky and the sands in the sea

Trying to beat Mao's high score.

second

fucking medshit normies

>americhu

Get rich or die trying

Not much.

I'm 20 years old. I speak four languages but can't get a job. I'm three years behind everyone that went straight to college after high school. I live with my parents in a small town. I've got no money, no drivers license, one friend. Often I get the feeling that society secretly despises me.

I'll be going to Uni next year, which will hopefully give my life some direction, but even then I'll be surrounded by 17 year olds and have the same nonexistent employment opportunities when I exist.

My life consists of waking up at noon and shitposting on Sup Forums.

Two days ago I ran out of weed, which was basically the only thing keeping me happy. Now I really don't know.

It seems so weird that people can just get out of bed every day and be happy with their lives.

to play videogames

There is no good reason to live or to die.

To remember things can change.
To stop saying her name when I'm bored.
To realize I'm not empty everytime my mind is silent and to thank the people who gave me something meaningful by doing the same, even if I can do that to them anymore.

Are you me?

>tfw my entire life is screwed over because of stupid decisions I made when I was 16 - 17

It sucks, but that's just the way it is.

The worst part is that I know even once I've jumped through all the hoops, I'll be just as miserable.

I'm hoping to get a drivers license ASAP and just live in my car.

Your cartoons.
thank you.

Some day... I hope to get me a QT, white girlfriend

i am too afraid to died

Her, user.

To observe and help, no one gives a shit about me, so I'm unbiased.

Spite.

I like your approach, user.

Sesame Street was really edgy in the late 80s, wasn't it?

My survival instincts tell me I shouldn't give up

too pussy to end it directly

so I smoke heavily, drink heavily, be obese as fuck, and drive without a seatbelt

also no exercise