Sweden

sweden

No bully p-pls

sweden and canada are both postnational states

camel jockey haha

Why would you do this to yourselves? Is sweden actually going to get out of swedenistan?

Sweden is a nice place.

We closed our borders for immigrants a year ago, 80 000 are getting the boot and the nationalistic party is topping the polls. It isn't 2014 lmao

I hope it gets better. Used to remember that Sweden was pretty rad, but those immigrants really did a number on your rep.

We literally have the best rep in the world. Sup Forums garbage isn't known by normal people.

You are the worst bullies in this board

>usual finnish victim complex

Not now Pekka

Fuck off with your irrelevant diagram

People are happiest in Norway while Germany is ranked the worlds favourite country. All Sweden is leading in are rape statistics

>german butthurt

lmao

xDDD

This isn't fun anymore

Yes it is

You are tho. Just today. i've seen like 3 finnbashing threads made by some swede. Get your cunts in line or be treated as bullies.

>literally one swedish shitposter
>your country is bullying me :(((

Pathetic, grow some skin.

>made by some swede. Get your cunts in line or be treated as bullies.

Well then don't cry when we are rude to you and start the irreversible shitflinging.

>Well then don't cry when we are rude to you and start the irreversible shitflinging.

But we don't. And other Finns here doesn't either. It's just you with a huge victim complex that gets extremely triggered by swedes.

WE HAVE COME

TO EARTH

TO SWEDEN

i don't. I'm not the same finn that posted here first. I just said that his claims have legitimate backing, you DO bully finns. I don't really care if it's one or more posters. Atleast be blunt with it.

WTF is that real?

I wonder if you would be able to handle it if you got the shit we got on here. Would you say everybody is bullying you?

Grow some skin and stop having a victim complex.

wow rare flag

>wow rare flag

>Waah grow some skin

I just said you bully finns here, i don't really care about it since it's just hapless shitposting but i see the pattern. So don't sguirm with answer and blame me for noticing it.

of course it is :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

well at least i'm glad it's a rare flag

Its not rare tbqhwy

sweden is niggerland

these dubs are pretty rare though.

You clearly do care. Literally everybody is bullying everybody here by your definition. Only some Finns here have a huge victim complex and has to bring up how mean the evil swedes are towards them however irrelevant it is like here It is literally you that needs to get some thicker skin. Every country has made a rude post against every country. You being extremely triggered when one swede make a finnish hate thread when thousands of hate threads for other countries are made just proves this. And now you want a confirmation that swedes bully Finns to pander to your victim complex.

It's truly pathetic even by Sup Forums standards.

u sure?

I think you meant these

Hmm....hmmm. Seems you've gotten a quite obsession about this, yes.

nah, the dubs are on me.

Yea, when I have read a shit tone of posts made by the same Finn about how he's being bullied for being a Finn it's hard to ignore. Having a victim complex and reaching every chance he gets to get a confirmation that panders to it is, as I said before, pathetic.

lol whatever, bully.

Good luck with that victim complex Finnish user.

leave the finn alone or i'll have you, mate

Bring it on lad

nah m8 why would i have victim complex, i just said you bully finnish posters here pretty often compared to others. Otherwise you're free to have a jab lad.

swedes are country roleplaying autists as proven by this thread and the patronizing drivel posts this one loser keeps pumping out.

The question isn't if you have it. The question is why you have such a huge victim complex. Otherwise you wouldn't be so desperate for the confirmation of how mean swedes are towards Finns.

i don't need confirmation, where have i required such. i just said it's like that. and yu start jabbing about victim complex. You're like a repeating record. Get your shit together fucking autist.

>repeating record

Ironic coming from you. It's always the same stuff. A reaction image and denial.

Just like this thread

I'm coming for you mate. just you watch.

>you bully finnish posters here pretty often compared to others.
Then you haven't been here for long. There have always been a lot of banter between Scandinavians. Finnposting get a lot of attention because finns get really butthurt about it

(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Not even the same guy. Do you have some actual arguments?

N-NANI HE'S FAST

nothing personnel anglo

All of our gypsies are migrating into your country :^)