Do you want to be Asian?

Do you want to be Asian?

I am Asian

Yes

Why do north Europeans look Asian sometimes?

No. I wanna fuck a cute japanese guy, though.

mongol genes

yes, i really admire asian masculinity

I'm half asian but I wish I was fully asian.
It really does bother me and I feel like I'm an asian guy and not a white guy since I really hate white guys because they are all so boisterous and mean.

Finns are not European

Are you also a hapa or are you just memeing me? Either way rodger saw himself as a handicapped white man and hated asian men with a passion, as for me I love asian men.

I don't care

So you're just him but with opposite views?

I dare to say that she looks like a common white woman so please get away you autismos

Why would I be like him?
I'm a bit autistic and socially awkward so I find myself getting along better with brown/asian people than whites. But yeah I do sympathise with elliot since I feel sorry for him.

definitely not

There are plenty of autist whites, more so than browns in my experience. Maybe it's different in Australia

Why are they dressed like an English gentleman? Do they want to be English?

By brown I meant indian/pakistani and filipino and I really like filipino's.
And by autistic I just mean not liking sports/traditionally masculine things and being shy around other people, especially whites since they are much taller than me, bigger and make me afraid/anxious to be around them.

So you are a living stereotype of typical Asian man in US comedy?

Is that a stereotype? I was just bullied a ton in primary/high school from people who would just hit me and girls who would fake interest in me as a joke and repeatedly ask me why I was so quiet/tell me i have no friends. maybe I'll be better if I start lifting weights?

Or white genocide, it's all up to you user.

>By brown I meant indian/pakistani and filipino
Yes, that's who I'm talking about. There are a few nerdy Indians, though. Pakistanis here are definitely boisterous

I want to look like a sexy k-pop singer but i can't

Yes

No
small feminine dick
hairy bush fanny

You have nothing to whine about, Australia and NZ have the highest concentration of hapas on the planet aside from the US, you don't know how good you have it imagine going to a catholic secondary school packed full of polish who call you mohammed day in day out even though you're half SE asian worthless cunt.

Easy as fuck to find people who share your way of thinking and have the same mixed heritage as you do