Why can't they finally stop fighting over history? It's been more than seven decades

Why can't they finally stop fighting over history? It's been more than seven decades.

I'd say that both countries would benefit from improved relations and cooperation. Japan and South Korea seem to have shared interests.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velvet_Revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissolution_of_Czechoslovakia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_(cultural)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_memory#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OLED
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Act_on_National_Flag_and_Anthem
hollywoodreporter.com/news/china-box-office-japanese-anime-your-name-wins-second-weekend-hacksaw-ridge-955127
youtube.com/watch?v=vkwg8BsBnUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hostilities several decades after a conflict is the norm, not the exception.
Just look at Russia and Eastern European states

Japan: we sorry desu for this and that
Korea: cool let's be friend
(some time later right wing party comes to power in Japan)
Japan: there's no evidence that this and that were true
Korea: WFT Japan we no friend anymore nida

May be korean and japanese in Sup Forums get well along with eachother unless irrelevant foreigners make thread like this

DOKDO IS RIGHTFUL KOREAN CLAY

>some time later right wing party comes to power in Japan
Why did this happen? Was it due to economic decline of Japan? Japanese people started to feel insecure so they embraced nationalism?

Both countries seem to have done fine, better than the Eastern European scum like you.

Would rather be in an economic Union with them than shitholes like Slovakia, Poland and Bulgaria.

Dejima is Dutch clay

>Why can't they finally stop fighting over history
So? I didn't know that.

that's korea's eternal butthurt
japan has no hostility to them in the first place

It is because we keep tolerating for endless provocation by the dog eating gooks.
If it were East European mentality like Serbia, war would have had happened 20 years ago.

It means you are civilised, unlike Slavs.

East Asians and Germanics are the only civilised people in this world.

> Both country

You obviously have not read paper.

Because there is the factory of the Korean car company, do you mind it? .

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velvet_Revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissolution_of_Czechoslovakia

I'm not interested in shit-flinging and ad hominems. I want to know what's behind the Japanese-Korean enmity.

Abe didn't deny Kono statement and other war crimes. He is a nationalist but it doesn't mean totally revisionist.
Actually, Japan's view has not changed since early 90s.

I think these issues are structural and people won't know that.

Japan: historical Issues have already been solved
China and Korea: lol no

I couldn't care less about political matters. But their anime and moeshit make me throw up. Those bestial otakus live for only one thing. Namely to satisfy their outlandish desire. How could I possibly have reconciled japanese with my conscience as a true friend of humanity?

Japanese are superior though.

# Their asians look unique
# They invented pokemon, dragonball z, yugioh
# They invented anime
# They invented nintendo, praystation etc
# Pokemon GO took the world by storm, thanks to japan
# They make games that are unique
# Original electronics and technology
# World class industry in cars, transport
# Giant robots
# Conservative nation, protecting their own indentity and not mingling with disgusting americans
# japan is the most original, creative, weird, strange and interesting culture to ever exist

Korean

# copy japan at everything, including cars and electronics and steal it for themselves
# never an original idea, always stealing ideas from something else
# have you player their mmos? They're uninspired and generic as hell, copy paste
# no soul, empty robots
# fast reaction speeds and good at games because they enjoy repetition and never get bored, no soul
# kpop and pretty kpop girls, but kpop all sounds the samee and the girls all look like plastic. kpop is alright for like a month
# koreans are harsh critics and expect absolute perfection. the only good thing about them
# hyundai, samsng etc are pretty good

When a beggar nation requires money, they raise a clamor in the past history.

My consideration.
A cause is included in process from 1972 through 2017.

>Samsung is pretty good

From what I've observed, it seems to have something to do with Korea's national sentiment on long-lasted oppressed history, not always by Japan, and the latest memory of 'oppression', Japanese colonialism, provides the most convenient outlet for their massive national anger (sometime even over themselves) or what they call Han ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_(cultural) ), especially when denouncing ww2 Japan is usually considered to be a totally justified thing in the world, giving them a plausible cause. So, this is more complicated, deep-rooted sentiment than what we think simply it to be (something like comfort women), and is hard to be settled, because the anger would only vanish when the world, including Japan, is completely in line with their viewpoint on history.

>anime and moeshit
you should leave this website
and ask the government to ban this shit before it's too late

I understand.
I want to get well along with you guys though we have big problems about history(for example 위안부(慰安婦)

what is sad is, this is the way all korean media outlets actually cover japan. it wouldve been no problem if it was within a meme/prank among internet users

Endless thoughts when you have slow internet.
Thanks for this sheepeelander.

> that both countries would benefit from improved relations and cooperation
NO. it's the US that gets a benefit most.

simply because Koreans have no will to resolve those arguments. lately average Japanese people have believed it more and more. even the reality tells so. recently, it was completely confirmed that Koreans are lawless people who can't share standard values ( e g promising agreement/national laws they ratifies)

Dōitashimashite~

You do realize that they don't only produce phones, right? They also produce RAM and NAND(storage ICs used in SSDs) ICs and they are a pretty important player in that market and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Those techs used to be our techs. the ripped it off as always.

they*

it's literally a japanese invention.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_memory#History

Both are future autonomous regions

accept your fate

>(some time later right wing party comes to power in Japan)
this ain't a fact. the meme: Japanese try revising muh history textbooks and trying twisting history, is false information. the beginning of the 200.000 sex slaves theory was from false information Japanese media reported. lol anti-Japan? It's ok. but such policy has been given by Japanese/Japan. you really fucking pathetic.

>singa
>worship ccp and like """"""""""""""people""""""""""""""""" in mainland

nothing more embarrassing than this

Their RAM is OK from my experience, but not only their phones have problems, their other appliances such as washing machines also recently produced problems for some users. Also don't forget the Samsung 840/EVO SSD uproar--their firmware 'fixes' still does not address the root of the problem.

How dare I delay your search for glory. Can i lick your shoes clean? master?

desu some of them are pretty good at cyber security, their cool in my book imho

mainland people (outside of historical wars) consume alot of your products, you don't have to worry about your future desu

it's a joke relax

we are unironically going to be their SAR soon with US withdrawl desu

time to pull out my chinese textbooks

Japan is a shameful evil country.

Other asians should never say desu. Only westerners are allowed because they're foreigners. Saying desu is basically saying I hate my own country and wish I was Japanese.

I'm not talking about who invented it. Btw DRAM is not a japanese invention. I'm just saying that they are important in that market. By the way, the only major japanese flash memory manufacturer is Toshiba, most are korean or american.

For some reason Japan lost some of its influence in electronics and don't get me wrong, Japan is still important im electronics but not as important in comparison to the 80s when newer technologies were being developed and released much rapidly.

well tee bee h is still being converted into it

I think it would be fair to call them the jack of all trades but master of none.

And the owner of Samsung once always said to their emploees "we can't sleep putting our legs towards Japan, which means they couldn't live without us( Sharp and Panasonic). The techs they are adapting for their TV monitor, was also originally our technology together with the US patents.

It's alright, I understand the forced military, dictator no fun allowed government, pressure to get high test scores to not dishonourer ur famiry makes u hate singapore. It's ok.

Again, I'm just saying that they have gained reasonable market share despite not being the original inventors. Technological developments with japanese origin are too big to ignore.

It is called OELD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OLED

>desu immediately implies I hate my country

I find it boring, but that's about it imho
could be alot worse in retrospect, and ironically we are quite lax , only east asian nation more lax would be taiwan

my bad OLED

Japs are really salty about samsung desu lmao

>east Asian nation
>Taiwan
>nation
I'm afraid you are not qualified for the future CCP membership. SHAMEFUR display for your family of course.

Most koreans wants to kill japanese and rejoice when bad things happen to japan
This is due to education(seduction) and extremely strong nationalism.

Who cares? Korea will go down soon with their friends in the north

because Koreans in Japanese(ban-jjokbari) act shit against Jap-Gook relation.

I occasionally and often trust Chinks, but never Koreans.

well in the current world context....

but yeah ok, taiwan is the most lax part of china

don't hear what S.Koreans say. even their textbooks is not written accurately when it comes to Japan. the
y don't even describe state of Japan's society during 90's, fucking 90's, it's not even 100 years ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Act_on_National_Flag_and_Anthem
we had just decided what flag and anthem we should've officially selected and used just because that hadn't done for some reasons up to then. but the textbooks say that had done because of the rise of Japanese nationalism. there's no such thins as a fact

>THANKS FOR THE FLASH DRIVE IDEA JAPAN XD

meant for

aside from those getting bad reputations all over the world, the only cool mainlanders are weeb mainlanders in my book. im not even kidding. those spoiled youths who get into the west will do nothing other than consuming boring shit.

It's funny like, North Korea hates America and South Korea hates Japan. The 2 best countries in the world, Korea HAETS them >:(

Because they aggressively sell products cheating poor Europeans and ppl in other third world countries, pretending to be Japanese because you can't tell who is which Asians, as well as they expanded their market share by taking advantages of quality and reliability of Japan brand. As you can see on their ads, Samsung made sumo, Mr. Fuji and shushi for their products. We knew it and at the same time how Korean products sucks, that's why Japanese people never buy their products. Look at Samsung now. As soon as we left from their suppliers their shit phones turned into bomb.

Hyundai

hollywoodreporter.com/news/china-box-office-japanese-anime-your-name-wins-second-weekend-hacksaw-ridge-955127

youtube.com/watch?v=vkwg8BsBnUk

How does this make you feel?

>that pic
Kek, I didn't know that they has such ridiculous ads though it's a little bit understandable as japanese electronics are usually perceived as hogh quality electronics.

good. it must be a shit movie tho.
>tuber shit
its all trash and biased. real weeb mainlanders know their shit.

In Singapore, we have these brands:
AKIRA
TAIYO
TOYOMI
SONA
Yeah, but would be nice if they upped their quality a tad.

imho korean dramas and japanese cartoons both have rediculous plotlines

Japan could have taken the east along with Hitler if their navy wasn't so prideful and now we would be living in a nazi anime utopia.

Are those Chinese copycat company?

Too much pride.

Because Many Koreans live in Japan and are posting like

AFAIK they are all local Singapore brands...

はよ治療受けろ狂人

that's you.

Don't even know why idiots like you would tie nationalism to business advertisements.

ITS A KOREAN, GET HIM GUYS

NIPPON BANZAI!!!

south koreans are not different from their north brothers, who are psychopath

DAMN I HAVE BEEN FOUND

> checked out Taiyo
I didn't know Singapore has manufacturers ( no offense i thought you only have service sectors like banks).
It looks okay, Singaporeans buy many electronics from local companies?
Are those cheap compared to other Asian counterparts?

It is you Korea/Koreans always make use of nationalism, a fukking cheap faggot.

だって自分が妄想にまみれて馬鹿晒してる自覚ないんでしょ。狂人だよそれ

>hey guys, i lack reading comprehension

I'm not in the first place. you idiot.

>sneaky microdicks

You seem you don't like to make people realize Japan exist on the earth.

Took a while to decipher your retardese but are you venting your anger on me just because PT didn't have Japan on the map? seems really petty tbqh

>this map

kek

>Russia and Eastern European states
Eastern Europe was essentially controlled by Russia untill the 80s, so the people in charge were old enough at the time to cultivate a real hatred of Russians. Most of the adults from WW2 are dead.

Whatever, How much you are gonna ask for money, we will not deal currency swap this time, a fucking beggar.
And, we won't send our ambassador to dog park land.

not him or others, but you too. he didnt talk about nationalism but the scammy way of your companies. tho his conclusion is very forced the typical netouyo way and wrong about japanese in general, which is far from the reality. the reason japanese dont buy much of your products are about our norms rooted in a kind of traditional practice.

Why did they have to pick the coca cola and pepsi colours and put them in a ball?

Seems like it's only exacerbating things.

From my personal experience with the 4 brands, their quality is lackluster.

Have an Akira TV, it is ~20 inch but is 1360x768. Dead pixel near the centre. The speakers buzzes when the pitch is adjusted.

Have a Taiyo Hotplate, put it aside for ~2 years, when I reconnected it it tripped the MCCB. Also have their extension leads, and their neons fade away after about a month, likely due to the use of resistors of insufficient resistance.

Have a Toyomi misting tower fan, it is wobbly and feels cheap, and the misting feature failed merely a few months after purchase. Also have 2 Toyomi/SONA (1/1) high velocity fans(other than brand the motor and fan blade etc are identical), both of them suffered thermal fuse and capacitor failure. The fix was cheap though.

There are good local brands, such as EuropAce and Trentios, but they are clearly not based off Japanese names.

みんな職場内の鬱憤をここで晴はらしているのか。 その気持ち分からなくもないが。

As for cheapness, it depends on the product itself. Domestic brands are usually cheaper but also have lower quality.