Countries that don't produce anything

No, really, I can't name one thing that's from Pakistan. I can't even think of a notable person who's from the country. It doesn't even qualify as a banana republic or a tourism destination. What the hell do the people there DO?

They produce terrorists.

kill each other.

thats it.

I still like Pakistan over fuckland

fuck you pekka

except 'the witcher', what has Poland produced?

they fucked your mother's hairy pussy and produced you

I thought Pakistan merely sheltered foreign terrorists.

Name A SINGLE finnish conrtribution to human society

nokia
Yes I stand with my finnomongol turanbros

Spede Pasanen.

Clearly did an horrible work

They produce and export Terrorists.

Notable Pookistanis Companies:
Taliban
Lashkare-e-Taiba etc. etc.

Notable Pookistani People
Osama Bin Laden

memes

The Taliban was formed in Afghanistan and Osama was born in Saudi-Arabia.

But the parents of both of those were Pookistanis, also Pookistan was the only nation that officially mourned and criticized the death of Osama Bin Laden

>only nation that officially mourned and criticized the death of Osama Bin Laden

spurdo

they tricked your hitler into thinking the USSR is just a crippled giant?

Partition was a mistake

If being red pill means being pro islamic terrorism then trust me I will shove that pill deep up your ass with my sword.

Nah, It wasn't. Lesser the mudslimes, the better.

Taliban is nationalist movement of Pashtuns. They are biggest group in Afganistan and one one of largest Pakistan.

And it's stronger in Pakistan than in Afganistan nowadays, so..

Angry Birds
Bit-coin (maybe)
Perkele

And Linux

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems Indian Muslims are more peaceful, secular etc. than their Pakistani counterparts. If true, it would probably mean that in many cases once Muslims become completely autonomous AND a majority, the great chimp-out begins.

They've produced nuclear weapons, they don't need to produce anythign else. They can just point them at a country and demand stuff.

Pookistan was formed on the principle that Hindus and Muslims can never live in peace with each other, so the muslims who chose to stay were the ones who didn't think like that.

Second, yeah they only chimp out when they are in majority

Third you need to keep checks like these to keep them peaceful

>1946 Bihar riots - 30,000 muslims killed
>1969 Gujarat riots - 2,000 muslims killed
>1980 Moradabad riots - 2,500 muslims killed
>1983 Nellie massacre - 10,000 muslims killed
>1985 Gujarat riots - 500 muslims killed
>1987 Hashimpura massacre - 42 young muslims kidnapped, shot dead and dropped in lake
>1989 Bhagalpur voilence - 1,000 muslims killed, 50,000 displaced
>Demolition of Babri Mosque - 2,000 muslims killed
>1992 Bombay riots - 900 muslims killed
>2002 Gujarat riots - 3,000 muslims killed
>2004 Jalna Mosque bomb attack - two bomb attacks on two mosques during a friday prayer
>2006 Vadodara riots - 8 muslims burned alive for resisting to demolish a mosque for development
>2006 Malegaon bombings - Bombings at a muslims cemetary killing 37
Mecca Masjid bombing - 16 killed by a cellphone bomb in a mosque
>29 September 2008 western India bombings - Two bomb explosions in muslim areas killing 8
>2013 Muzaffarnagar riots - 62 mulsims killed, 50,000 displaced
May 2014 Assam violence - 33 muslims killed

Lots of rugs and fabric stuff desu

it seems to me you dont like Pakistan very much

Will you like a neighbor that has constantly tried to invade you, Is a failed country with nuclear weapons and keep sending terrorists into your country to create instability every other day? And is also willing to completely destroy itself just to destroy you.

>Taliban is nationalist movement of Pashtuns
That's a rather interesting take on the organisation. I read that they initially organised around Omar and were a response to the post-war lawlessness. Or is this just what it has turned into in the recent years?

They have nukes?

the way you tell it, it seems as if Pakistan carries the whole blame for the bad relations between them and India

>And is also willing to completely destroy itself just to destroy you.

If that was true, they'd already have fired the nukes.

sounds like Germany Tbh

why do Pakis need a nation where Muslims are the only first class citizens while India is secular?

no it doesn't

this Tbh

Good enough

Actually it does. Everytime we try to better the relations they either start a war or plan a terrorist attack

>Keeps funding and training terrorists and making their own country an unstable shit hole
You tell me mate, you tell me.

India always wanted to be secular, uniting all the people on the sub-continent as a one country so it won't fall in foreign hands again. Muslims as always did not since living in peace with other people is completely haram for them.

No it wasn't. Lesser Muslims the better.

Taliban went underground for several years after US invasion. I think it was 2008-2009 when it was activated again.

They are ""peaceful"" where they are in very less minority, start small problems when in minority and chimpout when in majority.

And no they are not secular and many are not nationalist.

They have a nobel prize, don't they? In physics if I'm not wrong.

>so the muslims who chose to stay were the ones who didn't think like that.

That's what the libs want you to think.

Many of those who stayed behind was because they didn't have the economic means to actually make the journey to Pakistan. Then you had those ones who thought nationalism was un-islamic and wanted to restablish the Muslim rule over India. Finally are the ones who didn't agree with Pakistan and stayed back.

who doesn't at this point

Because not allowing them to oppress others is considered oppression on them.

The reason the paki movement started was that before independence our leaders in the future democracy it would one man one vote regardless of sex,religion,region and the Muslims wanted special treatment. When the leaders refused that saying no one would get special treatment they cried oppression and wanted new country.

That abdus Salam was a ahmadi (qadiani) Muslim and the sunnis even defaced and desecrated his grave saying he is not a Muslim and Pakistani. So I guess no.

They got nukes and swarms of Islamic fanatics. There is no better combination in the world

It seems to produce a lot of butt hurt from poo in loos.

are people this retarded

>The indo aryan fucking civiliization
>Mohenjo Daro
>Harappa

Based Pajeets

Nice quads senpai

Us ;-;

They make Indians look good

Autism

we don't produce anything except european butthurt

I like turkish food

the fork, marie curie, chopin

Pakistan created, trained, and funded the Taliban because they saw the civil war as a way to put Afghanistan under their influence, using American money.

Alot of it is written on the Wikipedia page for the Taliban

It didn't work out for neither Pakistan or America though lol

You produced largest non-european diaspora in europe

partition was a mistake

british rule of india was a mistake

India should've been kept a muslim califate

>indian boasts about the thousands muslim they massacre
>USA : YOURE A LIBERAL ! LEFTIST ยง

u need to go back to pol