/brit/

Sir Winston Churchill edition

am a gimp into sfm

why do all normies open their mouth when they take a picture?

fuck off

>nonce thread

am a muggy skeletal twat lads

pics

dude I love sustainable forest management!

also thinking of a Bayeux Tapestry tattoo

I also am very fond of rubber dicks going into concrete vaginas with spastic movements

>the US will have martial law in your lifetime
feels good

why not get a BUF tattoo

wicked

Ah yes the so-called "small government" returning power to the people

find this whole thing hilarious

the most powerful man in the world threatening to 'send in the feds' on twitter

>T. KEKCHILL FAN
Get a fucking brain you fucking tranny protitute.

Elsa Jean is a CUTE

tattoo idea:

>the most powerful man in the world

hahahahaha

haha alri mate that's enough fun for today off you trot I want that phone repaired by lunchtime tomorrow

might be a boy

nice grapes

>48 killings in under a month

literally africa tier

Ahh yes dolan drumpf definitely ran on a small government campaign with key libertarian policies such as banning Muslims, public works programmes and protectionist trade relationships

me on the right

>hollywood is brainwashing young men to be less mascul-

Why are young males so effeminate these days?

The way they dress
The way they look
The way they talk

it just seems odd

t. faschist of the future

*posts image of a decades old film*

>jews weren't controlling hollywood in the 80s

immediately retweeted on donnie dump's official president account

need a poo at work

Nationalists*
FTFY

Very
Intelligent
Really
Good
Introvert
Nonce

the result of crushing fascism

Heavy industry shipped overseas, building jobs taken by immigrants, native males left with jobs that involve sitting behind a computer all day

Shame!

going Homebase after work lads, you want anything?

Saw some jews with their yamakas and tassels today.

Their fathers (IF they have fathers) are at work all the time, so they are raised by their mothers as small children. Then, they go to school where they are raised by women some more. Once they're done with that, they go to college or the workplace, places that are also mostly dominated by women. Young men basically exist in a woman's world in the modern day, so they try to adapt to it. This has lead to women wondering where "all the good men have gone", while simultaneously lying to men and saying they want emotional, caring guys instead of ripped alpha males who will throat fuck them at a hip hop concert.

you are not white if you have a big dick

couple of 2x4s to build a platform on which to hang myself

*yarmulkes

>Elsa Jean posters
awaiting the day these sadcunt posters either leave forever or are thrown into the furnaces

nah

you're white if your penis is small while flaccid
if it's big while flaccid then you're not white

this is some /r9k/ level of disconnect from reality

listening to old linkin park and remembering how amazing they are lads

tfw not white

The whole raised by women at home and school has been that way for centuries

>Fascism was influenced by both left and right, conservative and anti-conservative, national and supranational, rational and anti-rational.[39] A number of historians regard fascism as either a revolutionary centrist doctrine, as a doctrine that mixes philosophies of the left and the right, or as both of those things.[40][41] Fascism was founded during World War I by Italian national syndicalists who drew upon left-wing and right-wing political views.

>Revolutionary centrist

Me

Yes that's right

Yamakas are a buddhist thing

>tfw white

Why don't you love Elsa Jean user?

me on the right

Think my mum might be in a lot of debt lads. Seen a bunch of letters about overdue credit car payments, late payments, letters from the mortgage provider about previously ignored letters etc.

Really need to finalise my suicide plans so I can make a quick exit when this powerkeg goes off.

nope
if you have big dick you are not white PERIOD

fuck OFF big cocked subhuman

My fish

Only the last part, really. The rest of it is pretty realistic.

The difference is that actual boy behaviour is routinely punished in the school system and society. Alternatively, the reason you see so many effeminate little faggot men with weak jaws, homosexual fashion and an obsession with stupid TV shows for women is because of the Jews or something. What the fuck do I know?

or just help your mum

bit rude

3" flaccid 6" hard willy is the true hallmark of a white man

>an australian trying to lecture me about whiteness

fuck off bizarro yank

I personally believe the reason more people have weak jaws is because you don't have to chew fast food so much

me

what is the white mans fetish lads?

Business idea: Russia joins the EU

Pros for EU: Russia influences it to become more conservative and nationalist

Pros for Russia: big economic gains

The state of dicklets

thinking of getting a jackson pollock tattoo tbph

The part about the workplace is correct but the rest has been a part of human existance since forever
Men would go off to war or out to work the fields while mums would care for the children

Ah yes a Russian dominated union, I'm sure it'll work out well

nah, russia's a shithole

FUCK OFF YOU HUNG SUBHUMANS REEEEEE

Its halfway through the week. What have YOU done so far this week that means your life isnt a waste of space?

cuckolding

I already pay her £400 a month for the virtue of living in this dump.

She spends her money on clothes, make-up, alcohol and all sorts of moronic boomer shite. She wants to live the middle class lifestyle but she's on like £18k living in a 2-bed house.

She could probably clear her debt if I moved out and she sold the house and downsized actually.

gotten drunk every night

i'll soon see the heads of you and your ilk on the ends of pikes
i may even join in

I went out for a length walk

Can't imagine my parents actually charging me rent/utilities for living at home

Just seems a bit sad and unloving

nothing at all in fact I haven't left my room in weeks except to force myself to eat once a day and to use the toilet haha

arranged my suicide on friday

went on bennies haha...

this is the first time i've had health insurance in almost ten years haha...

Yes, but young men would still interact with their fathers and do manly things with them. None of the men I know have a positive relationship with their father, at all. They never go out hunting, they never fix their cars with him, they never share any interests or hobbies or any interactions whatsoever. Shit, half the guys I know don't even have fathers in their lives. There's nobody to show them the ropes on how to be a fucking man, so all they have for reference is either the media (which is full of effeminate faggots and brutish niggers) or what women tell them to be.

When I worked at a cafe in the city, I routinely got teenage guys working with me. Not a single one of them I could describe as masculine. They all looked at their feet constantly, they couldn't grow facial hair despite being in their late teens/early twenties, they were scared of women, had no work ethic, and listened to shitty hip hop and pop music. The closest I saw to a "masculine" young man was this gorilla-looking faggot who bragged about all the underage girls he fucked, and that guy had absolutely no spark of intelligence or determination in his eyes.

nvm

Damn if it isn't Australia day and there's a damn possum outside my window for the first time ever ahahah good day to you all mates

Embrace love not hate x

It's the hallmark of a povvo tbqh

It is NOT Australia Day until it's Australia Day in Perth, got it? It's still 9pm you runt

perhaps knowingly being a drain on your parents when should be perfectly capable of taking care of yourself is sad and unloving

manbearpig

Bet you're a skinnyfat little melt

fuck off jedi

this

my whole pay packet (~£750/month) went to the rents from ages 16-19

>Just seems a bit sad and unloving

It definitely is sad and unloving. My mum is a horrible person and should never have had kids. If I can ever make it out from under her then she can rot. Probably kill myself before that though; it's just the easier option.

acquired work
i'd /love/ to sever each notch in your spine in a long and drawn out matter

you seem like a bit of a cunt yourself 2bh

Like begets like.

Not really a drain, I buy most of what I eat and I hardly think a little bit extra power and water is so huge that they should charge me like I'm some runty little renter

I'm a manlet, but I do work out regularly. Plus, I never said I was any exception.

>it's muh parents fault I'm a sadcase
sure sign of a runt, hate to see it