strawpoll.me/12193704
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Incredible edition

VERY well done

asians aren't asians guys

im not european im actually a north-west islander

might turn in lads

literally technically are you spacker

are you the ozzy in /balt/ saying you're about to go to sleep?

business idea: shower for the first time in a few days, then clean my room and change my bedsheets for the first time in months

what do we reckon lads

why, what did they do?

I'm hoping you don't have a patent on this yet as I may partake in this myself

What is the point in showering if you're not going to change your bedsheets at the same time

we are LITERALLY an island separated by water from the continental landmass of europe OH MY DAYS

Childhood is idolizing Radical Centrism.
Adulthood is realizing Moderate Liberalism makes more sense.

>tfw 5'1" and built like a fat acceptance supporter

geopolitically we are considered part of europe

i'm willing to licence it out m8

hello fellow radical centrists!

No la'

been very naughty boys x

Think you've been confused by the use of "continental Europe" lad. That's not how continents are decided. Most of the islands surrounding us are lumped in to the same "Australian continent"

The modern Australian man

that's not what he said, refer to

Can you compare it to a state where there is no neo-liberalism?

but that line has been going down forever

Fuck me it's that exact fucking noise they all make. It's so loud as well.

European continent != continental europe

Pretty sure Australia is part of Asia m8.

Christ, the absolute state of European education. I can't believe you thought you were so right you actually linked to my post proving you wrong

i humbly request that you do not tread on me

strawpoll.me/12193704
strawpoll.me/12193704
strawpoll.me/12193704
strawpoll.me/12193704

CRUCIAL POLL REGARDING RACIAL CATEGORISATION

NO JFS ALLOWED

>A continent is one of several very large landmasses on Earth

hmmm

think you're a massive sperglord constantly changing well established definitions to match what you feel they should be

What's wrong with that Rorkesheed?

Mate I'm literally howling, shrieking and caterwauling at you
This is embarrassing, even another European disagrees with you

it's cute how they take credit for everything

Where did I imply anything was wrong with it you braindead mong

>No Torres Strait Islanders flag
Bit racist

Well this is what we get for being so bigoted. The only way our economy can boom again is with more migrants

What's he thinking of?

>brown is winning
FUCKING TOWNIES REEEEE

>Continental Europe, also referred to as mainland Europe, or, by Europeans, simply the Continent, is the continuous continent of Europe, excluding surrounding islands

>The most common definition of continental Europe excludes continental islands, encompassing the Greek Islands, Cyprus, Malta, Sicily, Sardinia, Corsica, the Balearic Islands, Ireland, the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands, and the Danish archipelago, as well as nearby oceanic islands, including the Canary Islands, Madeira, the Azores, Iceland, the Faroe Islands, and Svalbard.

hmm yes lads do continue. why do you think the term "continental europe" exists if it refers to surrounding islands as well? the term would be completely redundant and have the same definition as simply "europe"

Redpill me on oxfam lads. One of the gfs wants to work for them in South Sudan. Are théy funded by Soros?

how /brit/ is so shit

He has psychic abilities.

>continental islands
Literally right fucking there mate. "Continental Europe" is just a term meaning the large landmass, that's not the technical definition of the European continent. By your definition Tasmania isn't part of the Australian continent because there's a bit of water and they call the large landmass the "mainland"

>samurai jack S5 release date announced for March

was planning on topping myself way before then but might stick it out if it's only 2 months. Not waiting for TLOU:Part 2 though.

could you heem a bull sea lion

Did you literally just cherrypick two words out of two full sentences which were explicitly telling you that you were wrong?

Did you actually do that?

Might be the first time I've felt welcome on Australia Day, after seeing that pic, good on you

You are like a baby.

Watch this.

Really? That's a shame. Sorry for what it's worth

with my eyes shut

Think you're just baiting now, refuse to believe anyone, even a European, could be this brain dead

>looks like at least 2 tonnes of solid muscle, fat and blubber with an oily coating

no I don't think I could

that's FAR from radical centrist

I'm a one stripe blue belt in jiu jitsu lad I think I could take it

*Gets immediately crushed to death*

onto the second season of the anime I have been watching lately, still can't reveal which one until I have finished it

What's the most likely name of the lad in your friend group who doesn't make it past pre-drinks?

How? Everybody agrees with me nearly 50%.

*ahem*

>you: you're technically part of continental europe
>The most common definition of continental Europe excludes continental islands such as the United Kingdom
>SEE IT SAYS CONTINENTAL ISLANDS NEVER MIND THE OTHER WORDS

oh my literal days is this really happening

>Pakiboo got another job

Either we're all going to make it or you're even lower than a paki sex offender.

cleaned my room and had a cooked meal for the first time in ages. not had a drink yet either.

today is the day I begin the path to realising my full potential

Scott
I didn't say continental Europe, I said the European continent
Like I said your poor little head has gotten so confused by the term "continental Europe" that you've mixed it up with the actual definition of what constitutes the European continent

Women at work are all moaning about the pill

They could always I dunno.……not have sex? It's not difficult. But such an outrageous blasphemy to slutdom couldn't enter the minds of these primitives

>being two steps above a pig is on the path to his full potential
I mean yeah, gotta start somewhere and that

>paki sex offender.
a mentally ill paki sex offender with moobs

>Usain Bolt stripped of 2008 Olympic relay gold after Nesta Carter fails drug test

ha ha

I consider a call centre job on par with unemployed tbf

is the perfect example of Radical Centrism

is a good, realistic example because the difference between Labour and Conservatives is smaller than

right? besides, I'm pretty sure I have a quite high potential (for real)

just need to realise it

Predrinks are indisputably the best (and only good) part of the night.

>everyone knows everyone
>sitting in a quiet room where you can actually hear people and be heard
>warm and relaxed, most likely sitting down
>trains are still running so you can get home for cheap

Compare to actually heading out after prebev:
>pay £10 to get into a scummy club night
>music too loud to hear anyone
>have to dance about
>drinks way overpriced (+you need to queue with angry roided manlets)
>costs £20 to get home in a taxi

Red for me

>They could always I dunno.……not have sex? It's not difficult. But such an outrageous blasphemy to slutdom couldn't enter the minds of these primitives

As if all the other teams were clean

Trying to police athletics is pointless. Let them take whatever they want

you're smashing it, mate

Outbound callcentres are a joke but inbound/customer service shit is fine.

>call centre job

hahahaha

What do you think continent actually means? It means a continuous part of land. Europe as a geopolitical entity is not the same as the continent of Europe.

kick to the knees, chop to the back of the head

seal'd be sparked right out

Is the 1 million taxed or is that factored in so I'm paid enough that I get 1 million after tax?
>European education

green

Most of the women at my work either have a coil inserted or an implant. That's what I gather from my snooping / overhearing.

I'm more partial to house parties/quite pub over clubs and popular pubs myself because you can actually, you know, talk to people rather than shout over the music and dealing with everyone buggering off/ getting kicked because of random distractions.

>I go on nights out without smashing ecstasy and cocaine

I work in an (inbound) call centre, it's decent.

>kick to the knees, chop to the back of the head

>seal'd be sparked right out

wahey! ya do drugs do ya mate? wahey! whaey wahey very cool wahey!

yeah well that's not predrinks then, is it? it's a house party
the best combo is one cheeky bev at someone's while you all congregate, then you go out to various pubs, not clubs
still stay with people you know but you actually go out and experience things together

Red. If you have a million its easier to make another.

For the sake of argument id say both are enough so you get 1 mill or 100 mill after tax

>ahahah being this generic
>because you can, you know, hear people and be heard
>my goodness

I suddenly feel inclined to agree with you wholeheartedly

incredible, someone has fedora posted my joke post

seals dont even have fucking knees

£1,000,000 is like 30+ years of wageslavery on the median wage

When you factor in being able to make passive money through safe investments/becoming a landlord and how much cheaper a house would be if you pay up front instead of getting a mortgage you could live a middle class life working a few hours a week for the rest of your life with red

Then the 1 million
With some smart investing you could easily make enough to live comfortably for the rest of your life

anyone here play chess

nah sorry, I have a life

Not the guy you're replying to but I work in a (mostly inbound) call centre as well and it is fucking DIRE m8. Terrible.

they do have knees they're just immobile and more like a 2nd hip joint