20 year old girl goes missing

>20 year old girl goes missing
>turns out she was abducted by some sailors from greenland while stumbling around downtown Reykjavík, alone and pissdrunk
>found dead a few days ago
>every facebook post is about her, people using this to hunt for likes
>news websites are filled with articles about her, written by people just using this horrible crime to advertise themselves
>can't turn on the TV without some report on the case
>people are starting to act hostile towards greenlanders
>people are planning to fill the entire street she was abducted from with candles

I fucking hate living on this goddamn rock.

Other urls found in this thread:

stundin.is/pistill/birna2/
dv.is/folk/2017/1/22/fyrirgefdu-birna/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's what you get for living in an isolated village in the middle of nowhere.

can we switch ?

Why did they steal her? What was their problem?

Her ID was found on their boat, and her body fluids were found in their car. I'm guessing they raped her and then dumped the body.

>What was their problem?
Loose morals and bulges in pants

>alone and pissdrunk

Sailors are criminals. Even to this day in western countries, they still are all old shady types and fight all the time.

Surely they knew it was a formality that they get caught?

Do you not have whores in iceland?

Why are men such pigs?

*twirls cape*

It's like this everywhere, user. Don't feel too bad about it.

>every facebook post is about her

all 30 Icelandic accounts?

I thought it was hilarious that the icelandic police found 1 million dollars worth of cocaine on that shipping boat which would have gone unnoticed if they had not raped and murdered the woman.

How fucking stupid are greenlanders?

>Iceland has like 300k inhabitants
You're the literal equivalent of a medium-sized European city
Of course people will talk especially the more uneventful general life is

Matched with that girl on tinder once when I set my location to Reykavik

Felt weird as shit when some Icelandic guy posted a picture of her on /brit/ with the article

post article about it pls

>go to iceland
>get kidnapped by sailors

stundin.is/pistill/birna2/

dv.is/folk/2017/1/22/fyrirgefdu-birna/

Every article is like this, people acting like she was some martyr who brought all of Iceland together.

Will their be a feminist protests over toxic masculinity as well?

I honestly have a hard time not associating your cunt with feminists.

Well, your country has a small population full of inbreds, of course their all going to talk about some fucked up shit that just happened

This country is drowning in feminism. A local celebrity made a Tweet about her, saying that he hopes that young girls will now think twice before wandering downtown, alone and drunk. He got shut down immediately because he was "victim blaming".

Now, are all women part of the hive mind in Iceland? I've never been, but have met some Icelandic men and women who were on vacation here. They didn't seem too bad on the whole feminist shit.

And that happens in the U.S. a lot too. Some girl gets piss ass drunk, gets raped or just calls it rape the next day because she fucked an ugly guy, and to say they should have had some personal responsibility is """"victim blaming"""" Crime happens, you can't rid the world of it, but you can take measures to avoid it happening to you.

38, you insensitive motherfucker

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions

Every single one is part of this hive mind. Everything has to be about feminism or social justice or equal rights. And if you comment on any of it you are immediately labeled a misogynistic woman hater.

I guess when you live in such a small cunt with nothing else to really bitch on worry about you have to find something to do. Damn shame user, you have a lot of qts I'd love to fugg.

Did Eskimos or Danes do it?

I mean hes not wrong it seems like a bad idea to walk the streets piss drunk and alone regardless of who you are
Idealist "thats not how the world should be" doesnt change the fact that that is how it is and you could get mugged or otherwise taken advantage of if you're that vulnerable

I agree. It's not entirely her fault, but she'd still be alive today if she'd had a friend with her.

Did you just victim blame?!?!?

>off with his head

Meh, people get obsessed with the most random shit.
The events themselves matter less than the meaning behind why those things in particular irk society.
Try to stay away from that shit, it's bad for your mind.

Do you like prince polo?

>A girl gets murdered in Iceland
>The country's youth population drops by 1% percent
>Icelandic user doesn't consider this a major tragedy of large proportions
Why are you such a manchild?

Eva Kristbjörg just gave birth twins so it's 40

Helga Johansdottir moved out to Denmark so it's 39. Christ, don't you read the news?

good post

why don't you invade Greenland?