old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RkZkekS8NQU
youtube.com/watch?v=5-Lp_U1gUwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for my boi Rocco

I might not be greek

Are there even bike paths in Slovenia?

S-so we won't get married and have a little souvlaki shop in Munchen?

Ha don't make me laugh.

Yes. Iced over right now though so I take the bus. Can't wait until spring.

I know lol

based slovenia

Why is Macedonia so first world /balk/?

Bike paths

Educated civilized population

Pro western pro business government

>Bike paths

is this a new meme

>old cars
>old bus
>people poorly and cheap dressed
Macedonia confirmed 3rd world

R U S E
U
S
E

If your bike paths are so great why is isn't that guy using them?

Hello friends

Because he avoided the children in the back

No we have big bike paths

Why are the children walking on the bike path then?

Because they are stupid

Ill take you on a tour here if you want, if you really come to Sofia though, no dirty Corfu tricks and then not showing up and wasting my time for nothing.

Why are macedonian bike lanes so shit? Why can't they be like the ones in Plovdiv?

Pristine parks with no garbage

It's like, do you even bike, bro?

How would I know this is a bike lane? Some car could fly into me at any time.

Here we didn't just use paint, we got rid of the old and put new pavement on it. Then the markings.

The last time I was in Shitfia was 2015

At that time I didn't care about development autism, I only started caring last year.

I remember you have nice high ways (nadvoznici) and old buildings but you can't top our new skyscrapers and bike lanes

I'll be taking pictures of your metal containers

Went to the capital a few months ago, hanged out with an old acquaintance of mine. She studies classical philology and linguistics (I know), and she has these friends, there were four of them, all studied on the South Slavic languages department at the university. One studies "Bugaristics" and "Old Church Slavonic" and the others "Macedonistics" and "Slovenistics". Don't know the proper translation, sorry
They talked in these languages, we just did it for the good autistic fun. Until the Bulgarian studies girl didn't fire the shots, saying Macedonian is a dialect of Bulgarian

So there you have it. Croats, who study Bulgarian and Macedonians, argued about why Macedonian is a non-language. Good stuff

TATAR

>So there you have it. Croats, who study Bulgarian and Macedonians, argued about why Macedonian is a non-language. Good stuff

thats some peak western european autism senpai

we literally gave alphabet to the tatars, what are you talking about

they would be illiterate savages like they were if us macedonians didnt gave them alphabet and forced them to convert to christianity

And she is right, based Croat universities doing it right

Is Bulgaria as old as some people say?

lmao

*FYROMian butthurt incoming in 5, 4, 3...*

reddit

Croatian """"intellectuals"""" of the 19th century disagreed and taught us differently. They invited Bulgarian """"intellectuals"""" and printed their dissertations, compilations and papers, spreading it around. Even we did some compilation of Bulgarian and hypothesizing ourselves

We learned that a Croatian went to Bulgaria and opened a law newspaper, "Zakonovedec" or something like that, and Josip Juraj Strossmayer financed and brought the Miladinov brothers here. It is said that Konstantinov wanted to print it under "Macedonian folk songs", but Strossmayer wouldn't accept the costs without it being "Bulgarian folk songs", so it was

the only bulgarian i can tolerate is angry sofians speaking very clearly like angel dzambazki or karakacanov

Konstantin*

SKOPIE BTFO

WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

>It is said that Konstantinov wanted to print it under "Macedonian folk songs", but Strossmayer wouldn't accept the costs without it being "Bulgarian folk songs"

We read them as macedonian folk songs

Or poems not songs

T'GA za jug is the most popular one he wrote in Russia

Oozes with civilisation

Did you think I would shit on it for no reason

It looks good

What kind of Balkanism is this? You're supposed to shit on everything that's not yours, and when you run out of those, you shit on your own (e.g Mi > [X] provincijalci)

*butthurt spillage detected*

close the area, we need decontamination procedure on the south-western border.

We obsiously have the best ones

kek, Sofia tier

I have to say /balk/ is one of the best generals out there.

It could well be Slovenia if not for the Greek writing on the billboards. So far I have seen no evidence that Slovenia and Macedonia are any different; every pic I see of Macedonia reminds me of Slovenia. I guess we share a common Yugoslavian civilisation.

probably not

but our roots to the whole "indo-european" thing are probably better known than most

fyrom will never be officially called macedonia because skopians are too autistic for world diplomacy
prove me wrong

>the Greek writing on the billboards
Now you've done it

the Tatars have been downplaying our existence forever

truly balkans are the height of culture and civilization

Nah, Varna has the best gems.

ФAPC!

>Uskoške planine

DELET

dunno what you two are smoking right now, but i wish i could try it too

why do my eyes keep twitching what the heck

fugg forgot pic

It was in Serbia's interest to add the Macedonian ethnos on the map.
Jovan Cvijić is a renowed Balkan cartographer. See his maps. Blame your brethren for cucking you

Everyone keeps saying that if we weren't in the EU, we would be like Macedonia and Serbia. I know this faget is cherrypicking, but I was recently in Kragujevac and it wasn't bad at all :/

90% of Transylvania is blue

i like how the colour scheme indicates the makkes are a mix between serbs and voulgars

With such maps you need to be very careful to use pre-yugoslavia ones, the ones afterwards are modified or ethnicities are stated by force. The ottoman ones are the best, because at that time there was no political influence in terms of which ethnicity someone declares.

eye worms

the other day I posted plenty that weren't influenced by Cvijić but the Bulgarians threatened to boycott /balk/ so I stopped

>The ottoman ones are the best
you dont hear that very often tbqhwyfam

Probably the best general here.

mostly it's fyromian posting that I find extremely amusing, it's what I'm here for

>tfw no 8.5/10 Kragujevac gf

this, the makes are very funny and amusing, and I mean it in a good way

explain

Why is Ruse called Ruščuk? I always thought it was Rusčuk.

Hmmm

Is there someone from Varna? I can tell you how to make some few hundred euros cause I am a good guy

youtube.com/watch?v=RkZkekS8NQU

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?
This is how you tatars utilize EU funds? Good job.
I am Greek.

her skull is crooked. why would I waste my precious semen on such a dysgenic specimen

Macedonia rules the waves.

on this map: everybody gets Shqip'd

>a Bulgarian using carons

What a thread!

So the gypsies in Dobrogea are actually turks and tatars
Hm, no difference between all of these niggers

Their mayor is kinda shit. He was fixing the pedestrian street, but it was done so bad, they had to redo it. Then they had to redo it again because it was still very bad.

We should give Macedonians Prevlaka. Montenegrins don't need it.

stop trafficking

Not really. Most of the turks and tatars left and Carol repopulated the area with aromanians and moldovans.

The big thing is the red markings on roads

I've seen them in warsaw poland too

what did they mean by this?

govori

youtube.com/watch?v=5-Lp_U1gUwE

I only recognise one Carol, the first one.
Is there a man more Dacian than him?

best serbian singer of all time

This clusterfuck should have been united into one for good, then we wouldnt have all this retarded discussions today.

dont you ever dare to reply to me

>spams the same shit ever day, every thread for a month
>amusing
no wonder i've never heard anything about Portuguese humor

>absolutely byzantine

I disagree, the population exchanges and expulsions worked well

notice how the only regions with ethnic tensions are the ones that stayed multiethnic/with significant minorities

He's german tho

So Bulgars do have a claim on Carigrad, huh? I thought we only reached the area around Odrin.

Ferdinand.