Why does free education suck?

Why does free eduaction suck? I'm from country where majority is on free education. Why does it suck? Could it be made better somehow??

>finland
>SUCK
Finnish education is the best education in the world

what did he mean by this?

>Could it be made better somehow??
yeah, remove the retarded commie SJW teachers.

don't kill yourself, finland
life doesn't suck all the time

also the svecoman sympathizer teachers that teach a false version of finnish history

>free

it isn't free you fucking retard

That's true. It costs your time to get educated.
Might as well stay at home and do something fun.

Yeah, they pay you to do it.

Nobody here actually thinks it is literally free.
It is just easier to say than "education for which I do not have to pay personally to attend".

It's because you're stupid.

I get 900 euros / month just becouse im studying in university.

But finnish universities are kinda shit tier becouse they are free.

Of course it isn't "free" but everyone here has a chance to get into the best universities. You don't have to pay. As long as you are smart/good student then you can get the education you want.
This way the people who deserve the education get it, not those who pay more money. Smart get rich, not rich get rich.

rich get rich anyways

Well I guess rich will stay rich.

it's tuition fee free

>free

o doge wat done?

Who here /private school/ master race

How much you (or your parents) pay for it? Does government subside it?

>Implying primitive Finns could have developed any means of recording history
>implying anything of note happened in Finland before 1200 a.d. for them to record

The education does't suck, it's just that the universities have no prestige. Most rankings take things like number of papers published into account when ranking the schools, and finnish universities just don't publish any.

The rankings are an anglo circlejerk, really.

They're called public schools you filthy paki

Indeed it is not. It just so happens that the stuidents's tuition is paid by the state, and thus the student recieves education for gratis.