Wait for summer
Wait for autumn
Attack

first of all you need to cut Tymen and Krasnodar region

you attacked in summer

fuck off, nerd

Step one

Any questions?

Baltics and Belarus launch a surprise attack on Moscow while finland takes Sankt Petersburg

Hide and Sage

Kys OP

You would be completely crushed in europe

Let them run their own econony.

Do nothing.

Wait until 40 years later where they say "we're out of food, America pls halp".

We should start with random sanctions, like banning Russian sportsmen from international competitions or something.

Then we should send them gay propaganda to make them weak and oppress some Russian minorities abroad as a provocation.

Plan is to break all Russian hymens and steal their diamonds

A genetically engineered which kills only people who carry the genetics originating in the Pripet marshes, that is Slavs.
Poles would also die but they are an acceptable casualty.

Why Tymen? Are there lots of natural resources?

I can see that happening, how should we manouver around there? Should Germany quickly mobilise through eastern Europe?

Genetically engineered virus

Kill Putin, rest of the country will likely collapse after that.

That won't happen now that Trump's president.

Just arrest Russian politicians bank accounts and take their kids as hostages

tyumen is one of the main gas/oil mining regions
Germany wouldn't help in fact even Poland have better army than germs

how would you name hightlighted country if there was one, and what country's residents would you like to live there

Pomoika

Southern part=AIDS Oblasht
Northern part=Kalevala

Greater Karelia. Because Karelia sounds cool.

First, I'd state climate change is a myth, in order to promote CO2 emissions and drastically increase global warming. It would help if I was a renowned Nobel Prize-winning scientist, or the leader of a world superpower.

Then, I'd fakely pretend to forge an alliance with them, while talking to powerful neighbours (EU, China) in secret. I'd lift their sanctions and enable their industry.

They would soon experience an economic boom, with the rise of factories and a free market (think USSR 2.0, only with less gulags).

The industrial boom would mean their industries would produce even more CO2, reaching a critical point where the icecaps would melt quickly and leaving some collateral damage. I'm sure the Dutch will still be able to survive.

Meanwhile, this would also mean Winters in Russia would be way less harsh than they were when Napoleon\Hitler tried invading.

Then, the triple US-EU-China alliance would retake Russia one and for all, destroying it and giving freedoms to its many different peoples, like the Tatars, the Karelians, that one guy who lives in Omsk and the Siberian Grizzly Bears. No winter to fear. A class of sedentary people spoiled by the luxuries of an industrialised, Western, first world society, ready to give the power to whatever fool people put in there. Ukraine taking back Crimea. Brilliant.

This is part of the plan; the war wouldn't need to progress so deep into mainland Russia if, for example, a nuclear device was already planted into Moscow before the war began and exploded when Russia doesn't accept unconditional surrender in the very first stages of the war.

Would removing Moscow, and thus Kremlin, slow down Russian response and war efforts?

Which part of Russia in Europe is the most heavily armed, after Kaliningrad?

From Petersburg northwards: Karelia, part of Finland
East of Eesti: Ingria, part of Estonia
East of Latvia: New Latvia?

It would probably down morale but not war efforts
basically too expensive and useless city to attack
Western military okrug(border) then southern then northern then eastern

Just take their vodka away and they'll all kill themselves

retarded plan. Only way to destroy Russia is through covert actions and educating people how shit their gov is. It can only fall through falling to pieces like in 1991.

You cant crush the slavic spirit by aggresive action, all you will achieve is a wasteland full of partisans with a passive agressive or hostile population.

You have to implode Russia from inside, by power struggle, bribes, etc.

We instill the ideals of Russian greatness in their leadership
and the ideals of quality of life in their working class

most of us know how shitty our government is

Hey russia, I went to karelia once with my grandparents to see my familys old household just nearby viborg. I spoke to a local finnish speaking elder woman and she offered her friend could drive us around the village and introduce us to people and then drive us to sankt peterburg. She told us that "he is a honest man!" "he never steals. He is honest and he is trustworthy companion." It left me idea that youre all so fucked up that it has to be mentioned when someone is honest and trustworthy. Are you so subhuman that its rare enough to be mentioned to foreigners that "this guy wont steal your kidneys honestly"?

And its a shame most of you would resort to eating only grass if it meant a STRONK Rassija...

I'm guessing you're the guy giving tips on removing Russia? In which oblast do you live?

Moscow
Well i could understand them it's soviet mentality

Do you think the most loyal russians who don't want to see the problems live in small towns or in big cities?

We tried not to be stronk once. That period is called "the evil nineties" for a reason, you know?

big cities

>evil nineties
We remember them quite well

Also, its not like you guys actually do anything with your earstern lands its basicly a giant wasteland.

Why wont you give them freedom?
They're not even white or european

this, i was wondering about this earlier today desu
would eastern russia stop be shithole if it had separate government? or if there was some new separate countries

SAY IT WITH ME

>President Navalny.
>Prime Minster Khodorkovsky
>Duma members Pussy Riot

We probably have several million dollars set aside so this could happen.

>a giant wasteland
Well, Siberia definitely not the best land to live, but you can still pump resources from it.

>Why wont you give them freedom?
Why would we? More clay is never bad.
(especially if you don't have to fight wars to protect it)

this

pls no

Invite them to NATO
btfo non nato countries around the globe (minus australia and japan of course)
breed with their women, their men breed with ours
in a few generations we are all a little bit russian

live happily ever after as we colonize the universe, as brothers, neighbors, and friends

kek

Yeah, because interbreeding went well in multicultural America

Good plan Borat there's plenty in Londinistan

>Why wont you give them freedom?
>They're not even white or european
Expect they are mostly inhabited by white colonists from European Russia? Unless you don't count Russians as white (and seeing how you are a polack, you probably do not).

It won 2 world wars and put boots on mars

what has being a pessemistic victim like finland ever achieved, besides JUST surviving whenever they go to war with russia?

Besides, just think of all the things humanity could achieve if the northern countries worked together?
Russia's resources and USA's standard of living put together?
It will be glorious

>put boots on mars

on the moon, phone mistyped
mars is next tho, by 2030 at most
and then colonization of mars is easy, we just gotta pollute the shit out of it :^)

>mars
wtf I love America now

>le belarus is russian puppet meme

Belarus has aggressively asserted their independence in recent years.

guys, what if we don't act at all?

russia is a hellhole that is already collapsing on it's own weight.

No need to rename anything. That's literally ancient latgallian clay, just need to repopulate it with Latvians.

Right, leave us alone.

exactly
Start attack in Winter.

>find/develop some sort of potato virus
>fly by dropping it from the air
>all potato crops die
>no more vodka
>wait for 3 or 4 winters

There.

We get Katya and the Kurils

Hijack alcohol supply
ship it to Ireland & Finland for "careful disposal"
They surrender within a week.

Done.

Flawless.

Oh fug. The main army gonna hit the Urals soon :DD

for reals though, you get em into a prolonged war with USA and wait for the bitterness to build up until the Americans would LOVE to force Russia to give huge chunks of lands to whoever invades them.

We killed the tzar once