OH GOD I'M SO FUCKING STUPID I'M NEVER GONNA LEARN A SECOND LANGUAGE FUCK FUCK

OH GOD I'M SO FUCKING STUPID I'M NEVER GONNA LEARN A SECOND LANGUAGE FUCK FUCK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0TZBEmsHdBJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you arent stupid you can do it :3

if you learn how to speak Mandarin Chinese, I will pay for your law school degree on the condition that you come work for my group after you graduate

tfw perfectly trilingual

just pick an easy language, not even memeing but Dutch is like simplified German

I tried to learn a third language several times, but knowing Russian and English I don't feel motivated enough to learn anything else.

I started learning a few but ended up dropping and never using them because I had no opportunities to use them/am a disgusting lazy garbage human being.

I'm trying german. I already know spanish, english and french

How did you learn English?

Don't worry mere mortal, I can aid you.

Hичeгo, бывaeт.
Boт тoлькo пpoблeмa, ты нe пoймeшь, чтa я тyтa пoнaпиcыaл

nigga look like a cartoon

Water no get enemy

Take it easy and put a lot of time into it, nowadays there are a lot of options and methods for learning in your free time. Put a couple of hours to study everyday and you can learn a language in a year or maybe less

it's okay to be stupid as long as you're motivated!
don't be so hard on yourself, user
good luck

Learning a second language is not that much rational, in fact, it's almost completely emotional.

If you're deeply interested on the subject/culture you're aiming to, then you'll end up learning it no matter what.
Let's say you admire japanese culture in general, and you're fascinated by the language.

You'll start studying it and reading it for 11 hours straight and you won't even notice. This is how I learned english, I would just consume anglo media 24/7 (didn't have many options, everything I liked was anglo back in the days).

You don't need motivation, you just need to find it interesting, or interesting enough to start learning it. I still remember talking to this swedish girl back in /2005/ about ragnarok online. My english was shit, but I didn't care, I was just typing like an autist because I was in love.

>the only non-meme relevant languages for learning have trilled R's
>it's literally impossible to roll your R's if you weren't raised doing it

PUT A BULLET IN MY BRAIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

learn Icelandic
it's the only honorable language for a white man

>>it's literally impossible to roll your R's if you weren't raised doing it
I don't think that's true. Even if it were true, I don't think it's that big of a deal.
Be honest with yourself, is that the real reason why you're giving up on learning a foreign language, or are you just lazy and looking for excuses?

come to /lang/ if you need help / materials.
>>/70372266/

meant

okay

The Mongol language

Where did I say I was giving up on learning a foreign language? retard

I'm trying my hand at Spanish, though it's not that easy, since there are many small differences between French and Spanish and I tend to overlook those.
Then I'd like to read Japanese, because I really god damn like their literature.

>Where did I say I was giving up on learning a foreign language?
You're right, my bad.
>retard
A great word to practice rolling your R's.

STOP

In school. Majority of Russians learn English in school as one of main subjects, although some schools teach German instead, for some unknown reason (as if German is relevant in any shape or form in modern world).
I know English much better than an average russkie because I spend ~80% of my time in Internet, mostly on western English-speaking sites.

how can you not do that?

you're thinking of finnish

>although some schools teach German instead

lolwut

>born and raised in Brazil
>lebanese family, speaks arabic
>fluent in english

I AM THE MASTER OF PRONUNCIATION

Its ok ameribro, Duolingo + Netflix subtitles, I learned Spanish that way, it will happen slowly

english audio with spanish subs or vice versa?

I know 4 languages and I have absolutely no use for them. I'm still worthless. So cheer up OP.

You have to learn at least one foreign language as part of mandatory education. I.e. to finish middle school and to finish high school as well (I'm not sure how all these school grades are called in English, pardon me). Most school teach English for obvious reasons, but some instead teach German. Probably heritage of Soviet era, since it was for preparing kids to go in Eastern Germany or something.
Some schools teach both languages at once. Mine was like that, but I never bothered to learn German because nobody cared about it.

In spanish at least is completly irrelevant if you cannot rolled them, you are not going to sound like a native anyway and they are not required to be understood. I dont' know about other languages but I would say ignore them.

>Deutsch lernen
>Kleiner sprecht mit mir Aug Deutsch

I roll stones instead ;)

vocaroo.com/i/s0TZBEmsHdBJ

It's okay. Maybe you are good at something else?

Some of our schools teach Russian and German but those are few and far between. The vast majority teach Spanish and French.

>be American
>finally decide to learn a second language
>totally fuck up and pick french
you should learn a more manlier language like german.

Here in school you have "main" foreign language and "secondary" foreign language. Main foreign language is usually English, and secondary can be either German or French (most often) or Spanish (quite rarer). But some schools choose German as their "main" foreign language and then English as a secondary one.
In minority republics they also have to learn regional language (for example, in Tatarstan they would learn Tatar, in Chechnya Chechen and so on), so in some schools kids will effectively learn 4 languages at once - Russian, regional, "main" foreign, "secondary" foreign.

do a very little bit every day so that you dont get discourage and notice improvements which prove to you that it's possible.

then crank it up in a couple weeks.

fuck, Im learning spanish and french right now and I make legit progress, but still feel frustrated at times. but when you are frustrated, you dont learn as well.

hit the gym.

as someone who couple roll his Rs in middle school or high school, I learned to roll my Rs in college by just going over conjugations blankly.

do it every day, every other day, eventually your tongue (not YOU) figures it out on it's own. then you figure it out after.

Don't worry, we Russians roll our R's, but it is hard as fuck for us to get "th" and "w" sounds right.

:3 I speak 5 languages fluently and I'm from El fucking Salvador. You can do it, OP. Just study a lot!

:3 Hablo 5 lenguas con fluidez y soy de El Salvador. Podés hacerlo, OP. Solo estudiá duro!

:3 Falo 5 linguas con fluidez e son de Salvador. Podes facelo, OP. Só tés que estudar duro!

:3 Nitaketza 5 taketzalis yek wan niwaltakatki tik El Salvador. Weli tikchiwa, OP. Maya nemi pal timumachtia wey!

:3 Ik kan 5 talen spreken en ik ben geboren in El Salvador. Je kan het, OP. Leer hard!

Or maybe you are just useing the wrong method to learn it

You can do it m8. Just find a girlfriend that speaks a different language, that will give you both motivation and a font of knowledge.

>the only non-meme relevant languages for learning have trilled R's
>it's literally impossible to roll your R's if you weren't raised doing it
that's pretty irrelevant desu, I've never been capable of doing a proper "spanish R" sound EVEN THOUGH I'm Chilean
Yeah, you might sound weird, but people won't give a shit about a single consonant

>never payed attention in English class
>decide to learn french
>realize I can't distinguish between a subject and an object

If you have a really good purpose for learning it, then you would advance quire well. Just be yourself

if you know when to use "me" and "him" vs "I" and "he" you know the difference