Really makes you think

Really makes you think..

Other urls found in this thread:

scb.se/sv_/Hitta-statistik/Artiklar/Vart-femte-barn-har-utlandsk-bakgrund/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>only 41

UTTERLY and FUCKING disgusting

i would, but its because im loser without any purpose so i atleast wish to die in honorable way, i wish smart people dont get drafted tho

>Switzerland invades
>get sent to the frontline
>meanwhile mohammed does not get conscripted because he avoided military service either by not being a citizen or by not knowing the language
>bleed to death in a piss filled trench while mohammed fucks your wife sits at home and scratches his balls

No thanks.

And I thought we were cucks, eh.

i feel you

>Netherlands get invaded by France
>nothing happens, they get defeated
>Netherlands get invaded by Germany
>nothing happens, they get defeated
Hey guys, what if you get invaded again?

Well....

Turkey's really a good country

lmao cowards

>21
Too high.

What, is Norway suddenly a third world shithole that can't even have statistics now?

why would someone fight Norway?

>finns have the biggest balls

Western Europe really is full of cucks

It's actually that some countries can be invaded by oppressive regimes and some can't.

How could turkey invade itself

Long coastline towards America, maybe.

Ireland has been the victim of British opression.
Ukraine and Poland of Russian.
Sweden and Finland aren't into Nato and fear Russia.
Greece has been occupied by Turkey.
Turkey borders ISIS, Kurds and Russians.
Serbia and Bosnia have been in conflict with each other.
etc

I wouldn't fight for Latvia if I were Latvian desu

>Turkey borders Russians

>70392385

I would kill myself if I was t*rkish.

>turkey is this low
It MUST be 80 at least.

Willing to fight as in: die in a war with the sole purpose of serving your country?

No they're just smart.

Would I fight for my country under what circumstance?I'm not joining to sit in a fucking desert sweatin in my shit all day now am I divvies.

You border Russia as much as we border the UK.

A little bit of water in between which contains military vessels. Or a few non-countries that most people can't even name.

and some mudslime fag will probably post that the fight motivation of turkey is related to islam and islamic education and values and how it would good for europe to make his regular propaganda.

Because you couldn't handle such an honour and mission

Look at Turkey with one of the highest percentages and they only happen to be muslim? Hitler was right about Islam.

There he is

And to top it off, its a swede.

>being under 74%

lmao

Rest of Europe are you even trying

t. finn

>Swedish flag
HOW UNEXPECTED!

there is a difference between "fighting for your country" and "fighting for your country's interests in some shitty desert at the other side of the world"

It would be nice to know what kind of "fighting for your country" the poll was refeering to..

>sweden
>55

probably the "refugees" in there. by fighting for their country they mean their homeland of course. against sweden

Is Finland even first world?

there's no real difference, you're either all in with your country or you're a cuc k, retard

xD

daily reminder that I would only fight for my country if:

a) spain invades
b) muslims invade

i'm not a dumb finn who would fight for uncle sam's next unavoidable democracy war in mexico

Yes

Sweden surprised me, if those 55% are not Islamic State supporters.

its refugees and by fighting for their country they mean raping swedish girls

dying defending your homestead is a different world to dying for some New York kike's money

Of course not, 80% of the country are still swedes so there must be some nationalism left in us

if that stat is from the government i have news for you

hint: children of sandnigger count as swedes

hint 2: sandniggers with citizenship count too

why are you against spin invanding? it would be good for you guys, becoming relevant again and all

if you're commited to your country you dont question the reason

you cant be "willing to fight for your country" but when the time comes say "hey im not going, since i dont agree with the reason of the war this time", what fucking kind of loyalty would that be?

Hint: At least in Finland the children of immigrants are mentioned in the statistics as "people of foreign descent".

It's a reasonable guess that Sweden does this as well.

The children of those children on the other hand are probably counted as Finns.

Third world by Cold War standard. Developed world by current standards.

>hint: children of sandnigger count as swedes
>hint 2: sandniggers with citizenship count too

No, they don't. Not in that statistic

There is nothing left worth fighting for. I wish it would.

>wanting to fight for muslims and degeneracy

broad perspective

>I-It's because of immigrants I'm a coward

kek

not an argument

29% of out 66 millions is much more than our government could even hope to maintain anyways
according to google there is something like 110k soldiers right now

The "i'm not a drooling retard who obediently follows authority" loyalty

I signed up for newly formed (or re-formed as it was disbanded) Territorial Defense Force, because I'm elligible to join the army.

I have no plan to become a regular. I have very little interest in dying in some muslim shithole dying to a durka durka IED.

Spoiler alert. The following text contains the uncomfortable truth.

This map speaks the sad story of falling Europe. These numbers show how fucked Europe is. This is why invaders keep coming and blowing up European cities, while eurocucks are defenselessly tweeting #nohate. La patrie européenne is dead. There will be no Europe after 50 years.

then how come sweden is so much worse than spain or italy but so much higher on this map ? nonsense
if the army was ordered to get arabs out it'd do so it's just that no one wants to give that order

would fight for germany, but not for some former soviet states(especially balts and poland) or nato

>children of sandnigger count as swedes
Wrong. Children of immigrants count as immigrants in pretty much all statistics.

Why are you Finns so based?

That picture is from some north african shithole after a swedish artist drew Muhammed and the government refused to apologise for it or drag him before court.

>tfw literally all the ones that wouldn't in Turkey are Kurds

Meanwhile, when the real Dutch were alive
>at war with Spain for 80 years
>never surrender, flood cities to keep the Spanish out

People are pretty pro military here, a majority wants conscription back and support more funding. Maybe leftists in other countries don't like the military for some reason but it's not the same everywhere

Or maybe because West Europe is entirely in NATO and literally has no one to fear from in military sense? Your logic makes no sense regarding muzzie immigrants, you need to look at the politics and elections of each country for that. We have the lowest percentage on that map, yet Geert Wilders will likely win the upcoming elections.

Also, asking us if we would fight for our country would pretty much imply that it would fighting in some desert abroad, since we're safely squeezed between the 3 biggest European NATO countries and there's no realistic scenario in which we would be at war with one of our neighbors

It's only because Sweden is not a NATO country or continental inland midget country, and Russian submarines are patrolling in front of Stockholm.

Statistiska Centralbyrån generally operates with country of birth and citizenship. If you have Swedish citizenship and are born in Sweden, then they make no distinction even if your parents are foreigners.

Wrong

Ok, I looked deeper into it. You are considered to have foreign background (utländsk bakgrund) if:
>you're born outside of sweden
>both of your parents are born outside of Seden
Source: scb.se/sv_/Hitta-statistik/Artiklar/Vart-femte-barn-har-utlandsk-bakgrund/
In other words mixed children and 3rd generation immigrants are considered Swedish.

Why is kazakhstan so high on that map?
Same latitude as Estonia and St Petersburg?

Projection distortion.
This map has latitudinal lines drawn in to show how it works out.

fnnish nationalists

We will save you wifes Hans.

I'd help whoever is invading, hue.

That's less than we have holy fuck

Sweden is being a very bad boy, they ought to be more tolerant of the invaders.

sweden ye..

lolwat?

if the Queen asked - without a doubt, I would fight and die for my Queen

if it was some knobjocky politician to save some sandniggers from sandnigging - then no, go fuck your self

Really surprised by Sweden desu.

Nope, I blame Islam. They only want to serve the Caliphate. Raise Ataturk from the dead.

Gotta leave NATO and work on something soon.

Shut the fuck up you fucking ape

I would gladly slit the throat of every invader t b h

>some New York kike's money
The big guys in war goods and even a lot most of the finance world aren't Jews. Jews are big in media though.

That's basically the mentality of most of Europe's "refugees".
I hate that my country gives citizenship to anyone shit out on our soil even if their parents are illegal.

>turkey leaving NATO

Sorry but it just won't happen. Your whole country established to serve NATO's/its alternatives' needs. No hate.

Well the question seems to be fore defense of Grant specifically which means you have a lot of shitheads in your country.

western europeans are more cucked than sweden

Nope mixed are also considered non-swedes

>whole country was*

Because the Swedes thinks they'll be fighting le evil patriarchy

Sweden isn't in NATO

Western Europe literally has no one to fear from. You Amerignomes will protect us anyway.

Why are Syrians fleeing the Syria then?
It's not an islamic thing , we (Turks) are just raised this way from the birth. We have a common saying " Her Türk asker doğar." Which means " Every Turk borns as a warrior "

Is this another "I know your country better than you" banter?

Then why does every Turk here literally run to the embassy as soon as they turn 18 to pay off conscription? It's not cheap either, they have to bend over and pay up like 6k euros to Daddy Erdogan

>and Russian submarines are patrolling in front of Stockholm
Wait you mean Stockholm's gay lights didn't scare those Russians off?

We are done being NATO's tool in Middle East , we'll bring back the Empire under the leadership of Erdoğan. It is certain as the Muhammad said " The Turk will rule the world "

Stop lying
>Med utländsk bakgrund menas att barnet antingen själv är fött utomlands eller är fött i Sverige med två utrikes födda föräldrar.

No, you ARE "illuminati's" property, sadly.

kek no way im risking my life for some land that i was randomly born in