youtube.com/watch?v=mb6Jc4juSF8
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/int/image/1463/57/1463579875670.jpg
strawpoll.me/12197226
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're the only one who my dick can get hard for

downed 2 cups of coffee before bed

omars comin yo

FOY

Shaved my face and my bollocks so they both grow to that perfect length for a Friday night out

t. ugly virgin

>tfw no Hannah gf

gas like nothing i've ever had before lads. hot. oily. been like it for the last 3 days. not even eaten anything i don't usually eat, i don't know what's going on.

davey cameron is a pie

the heuristic approach

gonna watch the new ring movie with the litho gf

scare her into my arms

󠇦

why are nurses always so damned fat

I thought they were into health care

might try and learn a language, french spanish or italian lads?

aeiou

spanish obviously

Wonder if mummy may would post on brit?

my da walked into my room as i was listening to

youtube.com/watch?v=mb6Jc4juSF8

and said "do you think you're a nigger or something son"

FUCK OFF DA

need a bf

french italian

Why do Jews sick together so much?

Like all the Jew girls at uni will only shag other Jews

They literally stick around in their own self styled Jew corners in clubs as well

spanish seems like the most practical. italian's the most impressive cos it's a cunt to learn apparently. frog is a waste of time.

hello nigger

no he's being slow tonight
probably waiting for those hot pockets to finish cooking

get some headphones you spastic

shift work and nonchalance does it to them basically. opposite is true for male nurses desu. every make nurse I've ever met has been thin or muscular, eats well and is well kept.

Japanese.

>tfw you realise the whole horror genre was created solely to help lads get some fanny

Post the one before again

>haven't wanked in 48 hours

italian is not hard, it's on the same level as spanish. french is harder than italian

have considered it tbqh but fuck memorising all that kanji

Got two opposing responses to my question, bit confused

this, night shifts are especially destructive. plus they're constantly snacking and encouraging others to snack, leaving boxes of donuts in the breakroom, taking breaks to the hospital starbucks or equivalent.

also right about the male nurses, those lads all lift for some reason.

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/int/image/1463/57/1463579875670.jpg
mentalist

y

Because we're better than you and we know it

NEED the irish poz cuckold vocaroo

off to /britfeel/ with ya

Sex is good for your mental and physical health. We are not meant to live like this. Sex is a basic human need, it is important. People might say it's not but they would probably change their mind if they switched places with an incel for a few months. I feel trapped, miserable, I have no motivation, I have no appetite, and I have no self esteem. Inceldom is affecting life as a whole. I keep masturbating but yet I get no relief, it's not good. I have been drinking heavily to escape this hell, I'm constantly reminded of my sub humanity.

Wish I started learning a language years ago, I'd be very good in it by now, I'm too lazy to even start though.

Ive got it

i thought the whole gender business was a cunt in italian? i do multi-language websites and italian costs us tons more than spanish and french. something about not knowing the gender of the person you're talking about making a mess of most sentences.

you want to shag one dont you?

NEED to do a 'cide

What's he thinking of?

A university has been fined after two students suffered "life-threatening" effects when they were given 100 times too much caffeine in an experiment.

Northumbria University told Newcastle Crown Court it was "deeply, genuinely sorry" as it was fined £400,000.

Sports science students Alex Rossetta and Luke Parkin were each given the equivalent of 300 cups of coffee.

They were admitted to intensive care for dialysis after the calculation error led to violent side-effects.

>but yet
Stopped reading right there

>niggers still rapping about selling crack, getting caught by the police and 'bitches' 20 years later.

What a beautiful culture.

>Sports science students

the american reich hes going to build

you don't need to worry about health if you spend all your time in the hospital, its the same as doctors smoking

If you get cancer or have a heart attack while in hospital its fine because you just get revived

if you have a heart attack or brain aneurism or stroke at home in your room you are FUCKED
if it happens in hospital you're almost certainly going to be fine so no need to worry about the ol health

please

telepathic messages from the bogs

*splashes you with my latte*

>n-word

Edgy

not really true in either case here 2bh

leftism is a mental illness

really couldnt muster the effort to fedora metalheads slandering rap in this manner at this point

its a good tune case in point, you cant rap about going to school and working hard dumb niqqa, plus hes rapping about the poor socioeconomic environment he grew up in, his experience.

he's going to be a literal giant when he's an adult

culturally drilled into them, that's how the fucking parasites have survived so long

stacey poole god tier butterface

How is /GF2017/ coming along lads?

FORN
(Fuck off reddit nigger)

how does someone even do that? 1 cup of coffee is like 100mg of caffeine. that's 30 fucking grams of the stuff hahahaha

approved today lads

IMPORTANT BREKKY POLL

strawpoll.me/12197226

strawpoll.me/12197226

strawpoll.me/12197226

m8 if I was in hospital and started having a heartattack I would be 1x10^100 times less worried than if it happened when I was alone

I basically wouldn't care

you're a nigger

>I use the term "nigger" unironically

barron trump is 10 years old and 6 foot

fucking hell

you're not a nigger no matter how hard you try

FORN

you're an idiot, sir

do you think working in a hospital will somehow get you bumped up the oncology waiting list?

howd you know

Another buncha shite

he is realizing that he is the Kwisatz Haderach Muad'Dib himself

off to an uncertain but promising start

didnt vote since cheerios isnt an option

People die of heart attacks while they're in hospital for some other condition all the time lad

Not trying to be a nigger you cringy fuck, just enjoying the music

I once did a paid experiment while at uni

part of it was to drink this concoction that contained the most bitter substance known to man at 100ppm

was the most vile thing I have ever ingested, and I had to do a questionaire before I could have some beer to wash it down with

i dont like beaners so i wont be finding one at school

that roastie has seen miles of cock

fannies look so much bigger in pics and in vids than they do irl

actually they are, quite a few cereals, yoghurts, pastries, fruit etc. on offer, but fuck that hehe

Loads of them are incredibly fit and I would if I could but not desperate for it

please go to or ASAP, nobody wants you here

yes

>doing a blatantly obvious virgin post

what the fuck, i bet he is going to be like 7"2 when he is 18

looks good I think
love me PoMo architecture