Are Polish genetically Germanic in denial?

Are Polish genetically Germanic in denial?

I can't tell them apart tbqh. Both look cool.

A lot of Polish people look very different from Dutch people.
But some faces are the same from here all the way to Russia.

Germany is actually racially one of the most diverse countries of Europe, with Celts, Germanics and Slavs.

>I can't tell them apart
it's kinda easy

KHAN

I'm afraid there's no such thing as being genetically Germanic.

You wouldn't be able tell apart Austrians, Czechs, Hungarians or Slovaks by their looks.

>be German
>get KHAN'D

Last time I was in Vienna and Prague I saw a lot of slavic faces.

nah poles have a very slavic look

There are lots of Ukrainians and Russians in Prague and here's how it looks like in Vienna.

You probably can't tell apart different Slavic languages and everything sounds Russian to you.

Had a lad from Slovakia work on my team a few years back, good guy and would give him his job back tomorrow if he came back over, would only take a bottle of that sweet home made Sliwowice and we'd set the world to rights again.

I noticed some fair old differences between him and the few Slovakians who I have encountered.
He didn't like Hungarians but he couldn't elaborate why so well in English.

Your women are heartachingly gorgeous btw, never met a dog amongst them

Poles (like all West/East Slavs) tend to have weaker chins and rounder heads

Poles are invaders in Poland.
Original Poland natives were Celto-Germanic people. Poles don't descend from them.
Poles are Slav untermensch from the swamps of Ukraine.

>You probably can't tell apart different Slavic languages and everything sounds Russian to you.
That's true.

But because Dutch people often have very stereotypical faces it's also easy to pick out people who are clearly not Dutch.

Didnt know Wien is the Slav capital of europe

I expect that we'll have thousands of Slovak workers coming back home after Brexit. Our government should start preparing.

>Sliwowice
>w
HERESY

you are delusional desu

>Slavic languages and everything sounds Russian to you.

Again from workplace I've seen Poles, Slovakians and Russians converse in their own languages and despite them saying they didn't know the others language they understood each other.. .. always spun my head out that did. With Latvians though they had to speak to each other in English. Latvians I found to be good at speaking English.

>Poles tend to have rounder heads

Nah, just seems like that because they prefer skinhead hairdos and adidas clothing. Slavsquat tendencies

You're just ignorant.

I miss the guy but it never worked out for him over here.. high rent between him, his Mrs and his pal.
His Mrs left him for a right gimp of an Englishman so him and his pal went back to Slovakia which by the pics I've seen on his FB is 100% better looking place than where he was living near Manchester.
My apologies. Slivavitsa ..?? Phonetic is best I can do

nope, you are

>Dutch people often have very stereotypical faces it's also easy to pick out people who are clearly not Dutch.

You see only notice people who are clearly foreigners, you dont even know how many people are not dutch that you assume they are. You are experiencing confirmation bias, dutch people dont stand out among general european population at all

Maybe it's due to increased exposure. Eastern Europe immigrants in the UK tend to live and work together.

I can't understand Polish that much and Russian at all because they have a very different accent and lots of homophones (same sound, different meaning) especially in higher register.

I can't understand Russian or Polish

Nah, Polan (like Russia and the other mini-Russias around that area), is mostly of the East Baltid facial type, which is a very rare type here

No. As I said before, some faces are universal, but the majority aren't.

Someone post they picture with the polish decent from a roster

> can't understand Polish that much
I thought Polish, Slovakian and Czech are pretty much the same language.

yes you are just delusional autist

Hmmm

Slavs are Ubermensch.

>limited to Northern Europe
Also Poles don't have epicanthic folds, wtf

Germany is pretty diverse, actually "Germanic" and other such broad categories are really diverse alone too. Generally proper Germanic peoples look more like Northern Europeans. So not really.

Kahn isn't originally German. He's a balt. Le
Ietuva or so. His father was born there and moved to germany with kahns grandparents while wwii was running. So he's slav

>spouting bullshit
Oliver Kahns one grandmother was a latvian, so that makes him a slav how? :DDDDD

It's the genetically dominant grandmother. So in fact he's 80% latvian

yeah right
his latvian grandmother is the only reason why he doesn't look like a total neanderthal

Assuming you mean modern Germans, for me Polish head shame is usually more square and Germans rectangular.

Genetically, "Germanic" is all over the place and England's population is more Germanic than Germany in blood.