How much is one of this in you cunt?

How much is one of this in you cunt?
>1000 USD

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/national/revealed-how-secret-talks-to-find-stolen-rocket-launchers-broke-down-20151023-gkh7y7.html
rt.com/uk/340517-gun-smugglers-isis-attack/
wolverinesupplies.com/ProductDetail/GLKG17FXDBLK_Glock-17-Gen-3-9x19mm-Fixed-Sights?sortValue=0
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/04/04/australian-motorcycle-gang-diy-firearms-surface/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

$5 lol

Flag
Anywhere from 400-700$

around 500

I mean the one that shoots brit

A new one around 600 I think

Flag
Unavailable price
Depends on the smugler
Up to 20 years in prision

What states anons? I heard you could buy one for 150 or so

Don't know, but a hand grenade in Malmö cost just a few dollars

From 500 to 950 euro it depends if you want to personalize it.

600 $

Fuck me if I knew, but it's probably more expensive.

Why is every gun illegal in mexico now? I thought you didnt have so many problems..
I am aware of your meme laws
Well thats nice. But if it is in italy i rather buy a Beretta
Ill fuck you if you knew.

probably a lot

listen, dis gun is good as da other one we make dis alone and price for is $40.
body don't know what is different of bullet from different gun. Same same $40

>What states anons?
install the flag extension nigga

>I heard you could buy one for 150 or so
no. you will not find anything except Hi-points in that price range. New pistols are usually 500+

A Glock chambered for the anemic .380 ACP cartridge, one of the few handgun cartridges legal for civilians here, and only the few that can actually get a license, costs a staggering R$7000 (2200 US dollars).

>High Point
The ghetto blaster. Trouly a meme
Papua new guinea huh.

I find that weird user, all the gun trafficants here come from Brazil, i thought it was easier there.
>380. acp
>2200
No thanks

yis yis this is my country of papua new guinea

I was talking about legally sold glocks.

I have no idea how much they sell for in the slums, it's still probably premium though, since most deadbeat criminals actually use cheap-ass revolvers.

I am also talking legal here, but i thought that you had rather simple laws.
>Deadbeat revolvers
El chumbo is a trusty sidekick all across america

around 690€

Around 2000 CAD

Dude, they classify videogame consoles as a form of gambling, do you think their gun laws would be simple?

Nah man, you wouldn't, I look like a non bald Trevor from gta 5, besides I would beat your ass.

>hey classify videogame consoles as a form of gambling
Nope not touching that place again

> non bald Trevor from gta 5,
Hey, thats pretty fun
> besides I would beat your ass.
The fite me meme

$1099 kiwibux or $800 US

This seems too cheap for New Zealand

About $900 CAD

fuck off cunt

Decide

Do `Stralians go to buy weapons there?

It differs province to province sometimes the sellers have them set at different prices.

So why dont move to another "province", buy the weapon there, and come back?

Apparently their criminals come over and buy guns here.

You can buy them online and it's up to the seller to check your licence, so you can buy them off the nz version of ebay.

>"Criminals"
Liberty loving people, mister.

one police

Okay criminals then

Well they are Australians so they're always going to be criminals

for real though, probably what nzbro said.

I know some mafia in the 90s or something got a bunch of rocket launchers smuggled from a military training ground by an insider.

baka.com.au/national/revealed-how-secret-talks-to-find-stolen-rocket-launchers-broke-down-20151023-gkh7y7.html

It's traditional.

About $750

We should build a fucking wall to stop that;

rt.com/uk/340517-gun-smugglers-isis-attack/

Probably the price as a car £1k-£3k

legal 4000 to 6000
illegal 2000 to 3000

No you.

$900
BUT
the paperwork to own one costs upwards to $200

>$200
nigga that's like less than a days work

You can get an illegal pistol for like $100-200

>illegal pistol

What makes it illegal? Because you bought it from Demarcus and you think it might have been used in a robbery at some point?

lack of serial number

Gen 4 is €695 ($750)

You have to be 18 years old an with good grades to apply for a police academy where you'll get your degree after 3 years and you become an official.During those 3 years you'll train with loaded guns and perform alot of target shooting and quick reaction movements aswell as teamwork in a acting environment.
You'll be given a glock after you complete your training and you will be working on the closest district to your home
So basically you get paid to wear a glock.
In the police academy you get paid the minimum wage and you don't even have to pay for nothing

6500 SEK ~ 735USD
For legal purchase that is.

650 EUR

Glock 17 chambered in 9mm is CL$650.000 which is about 1001 US Dollars.
But even if you get one you can't carry it legally so el Kevin robs you anyways.

600 from eshop

Lol looked up price for glock 17 in UK. Apparently they only come deactivated for 700GPB? Who the hell buys a deactivated gun for rougly 1000USD?
It really is the worst nanny state, since you don't seem to be able to even get a licence from being a member in a shooting range.

600-700€ about.

€721,- (Incl. 21% BTW) + €4,- shipping

It's not every gun, by law we have the right to have guns in our houses or property, but they are very restrictive, guns can't be over .22 caliber, shotguns can't be short barrel, no auto guns, only 200 rounds of ammo are allowed, everything else is considered for exclusive use of the armed forces

Why

>Why is every gun illegal in mexico now? I thought you didnt have so many problems..

we have legal guns, he's just retarded.

Aniway, a gun like that costs like 600 dollars

>Still buying Glock memes
The list of guns that are comparable or better for less money is several pages long

Its a 9mm you can get the .22 version for about that, 9mm version is for police (in the oficial store anyway) t. gun owner
I think to prevent another shit like the 1910 revolution

150€

1200 (gen3) - 1400 (gen4) burger dollars +taxes+license
35 burger dollars for a 50x box of shitty 9mm ammo

fuck this cuck country

"It could be worse"

Yeah, it could be Brazil

wolverinesupplies.com/ProductDetail/GLKG17FXDBLK_Glock-17-Gen-3-9x19mm-Fixed-Sights?sortValue=0
after tax and shipping its probably gonna come in at about $1000

What i am suppoused to buy, a makarov?
Go tip your fedora somewhere else

Around 650 USD but this is only through security and other shit. Semi-auto firearms are illegal without a higher than D license, so basically you can only get that with a certain reason like being a security guard, professional hunter, etc.

It's a lot more if you want to get it illegally, probably like 3-4k (smuggled), other options would be cheaper as these have to go through a lot of countries to get here, I notice everyone just gets firearms illegally or has them made, which is also illegal. Apparently criminals who want firearms target people that they're aware of who have the skills to make homemade ones. Not that it's actually hard or anything. A while ago someone had a proper operation going of making firearms using 3D printers (not the barrels and mechanisms of course).

example
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/04/04/australian-motorcycle-gang-diy-firearms-surface/

New - 500$-600$

Used - 250$ - 400$

Sorry you can get semi-auto on a C license, it's just more restricted and no handguns.

"Category C: Pump-action or self-loading shotguns having a magazine capacity of 5 or fewer rounds and semi automatic rimfire rifles up to 10 rounds."

KEK

Czechbro! How much is a CZ 75 there?

A standard Glock 17 gen 4 - $480

t. Texas

kek

596€