Does your country have good pizza?

Does your country have good pizza?

Other urls found in this thread:

portugalresident.com/portugal-clinches-world’s-best-pizza-title-in-naples-italy
economia.uol.com.br/empreendedorismo/noticias/redacao/2014/06/23/por-mais-clientes-pizzas-tem-frango-assado-inteiro-fritas-e-chocolate.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does my country have good anything?

Yes, the best.
French food is elite, therefore our pizzas are elite pizzas

French food is overrated

There are SO many pizzerias in Argentina that some ought to be GOAT tier. My answer is: yes, but it's up for further evaluation.

Get the fuck up

no

Of course.Italian pizza is nothing compared to American pizza

In general no. There are some places with good pizza but most ahmed & co pizzerias are shitty as fuck.

i blame italian-americans
they should be killed

This.

Their arrogance and pretentiousness has held them in high esteem in popular culture, but anyone with half a brain knows that they're nothing special as a nation.

That is not to say that there is not spectacular food to be found in France, but that is the case of almost anywhere.

Well, at least in my city, yes. It's expensive, though. I usually pay around 30 bucks for a medium sized pizza, but it's damn delicious.

Thanks Italy-senpai for sending us some refugees in the past.

Yes, best in the world

sad

does finland belong in country in your pizza

Telepizza best pizza

Millionnaires's favorite restaurant in Hong Kong is french
btfo

Yes.

I we have more pizzerias than mcdonals and burger king here

Yes

Telepizza is godawful.

This!

portugalresident.com/portugal-clinches-world’s-best-pizza-title-in-naples-italy

why does this one new zealandese poster hate us so much ? what did we ever do to you ?

Lord said they will never be royals, unlike u that used to be the greatest ones.

Lorde*

i always knew that we wuz kings

of course.

Yes sir.

More likely to be this one

>he thinks those werent bananacake, bananettone, banana tower à la mayonnaise and banana-filling whole chicken with fried banana sticks

Okay, those are epic looking. How
much does one of those cost?

should be between 20~35 US dollars

source: economia.uol.com.br/empreendedorismo/noticias/redacao/2014/06/23/por-mais-clientes-pizzas-tem-frango-assado-inteiro-fritas-e-chocolate.htm

I think I'm gonna be sick.

Yeah, in my town alone we have like 7 pizzerias and only 2 of them are what i'd call bad(the crust is too thick).

we have different ways of preparing it too, the best one is pic related with this kind of oven, there are places where they make it in electric ones or just normal ones.

Shape also varies, some places sell pizza by the meter while others the normal ones, some go for thick crust while others thin crust

I didn't know but apparently in other places a pizza is a pizza with mozzarella while in Uruguay pizza is pic related and a mozzarella is called well, mozzarella. Even in Argentina they seem to think normal pizza is the one with cheese
Apparently tourists don't know this and order it wrong, especially burgers that say it's weird

Telepizza is garbage. Sorry spain